Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HisPureGirl said:
I live in Springfield when I'm in college and a tiny town up by Stockton Lake called Dadeville.

:clap:

Every summer growing up we'd go to Stockton for swimming at the beach and camped over a couple times too. The good ol' days!

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CardinalBaseball said:
I love St. Louis. It's the best city in the world. Mmmmmm. . .St. Louis. . .

I can remember growing up hearing the term "the Football Cardinals" since they were there before going to Arizona. Not that they were ever very good...

To this day when I hear food ball scores-cardinals and rams-I think of St Louis and LA.

Arizona Cardinals:doh:

Upvote 0

kaalee

Jul 5, 2006
✟15,151.00
Faith
Baptist
I grew up in Spanish Lake (North St. Louis County) and lived there until I was 26. Moved into my sister's condo in Hazelwood for 9 months, until I got married and then into the house my husband owned in St. Charles (Harvester area). Been in that house ever since.

I can't imagine living in any other state (or part of the state).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Anywhere near Pittsburgh KS?
30 miles north of Pittsburg (no "H") on 69! I go through Pittsburg on my way to Joplin.

I know someone from Union, MO.

My church had a conference at CMSU in Warrensburg. My church also had a conference at Jubilee Church (and I think Christ Church or something like that..) in Saint Louis. This second conference used to be held in Lee's Summit.

Upvote 0

Morghaine

Studying
Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2006
Ozark MO
✟63,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Waiving hi to Springfield from Branson---
Hi Branson! My husband's family has lived in Branson for generations - we go down to visit all the time. I live in a suburb of Kansas City.

Reactions: ParaCristo
Upvote 0