Missions Trip, blessings chain/random...

Pure_Joy

Embracing life with enthusiasm at every turn...
Jan 31, 2006
College
✟16,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hey this is a place for a blessings chain to march 15 I will also randomly bless 15 people throughout. I am asking for prayer because I am going on a missions trip to this orphanage. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ark6.jpg

I will be teaching crafts and helping supervise the children.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ark1.jpg
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I would like this to be a fellowship about missions trips/blessings chain, bless the person above you. I will also be giving randomm blessings to 15 people in 15 days. So, lets talk missions trips... Questions to get it started

Have you been on a missions trip out of country

How about in the country

Do you want to go on another

If nver been on a missions trip would you like to

Where..

Thanks for your time and bless away!!!

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ark8.jpg
[/FONT]

Pure_Joy

Jan 31, 2006
College
✟16,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
another missions trip I have been on was to Costa Rica in aug. 2004. I went with Book of Hope, and we went to schools and did testimonies and handed out books and salvation bracelets. it was incredible and Life changing.

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
that is so awesome!! God Bless You in this. I would love to be able to do that..Helping those in need and just giving the extra love around would be an honor..
You are in our prayers...:hug:
We have a little boy who is from the Dominican Republic, his name is Israel. I want to go over there soooo bad and just be an example and light to those children in need. We have been sponsoring this little boy for about 3 months now. I just wish I could reach out and hug him every day. You are so lucky and God has given you an awesome thing to do. You are truly being used...

Upvote 0

Maddi777

Feb 25, 2006
Indiana - USA
✟17,356.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WOW!.... this will be a Great oppertunity for you Pure Joy. Not only will you be teaching them about the Lord, but they might be teaching you, about their culture and stuff. I will be praying for ya right along with everybody else!

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I think I can call my three trips a missions trips.I was in Poland,Russia and Gambia.
In Poland was in the year 1985 when POland up for western world to come in.That was an amazing time.In Russia i think I was in 1989
and that was nearly like Poland.We must still then be careful what we said and how we act.
Gambia was intresting too because I could talk to people that belived in Quran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pure_Joy

Jan 31, 2006
College
✟16,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You can make a missions trip at home you know, like, go to an elderly home and hangout with the lonely people. Or help single mothers by watching their kids for a day no charge... I live and work at a christian camp, it is full time missions for our family.

Upvote 0