• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

"Missing you AFlower4God" thread

miss-a

Jul 12, 2009
Snowy Northeast
✟35,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know you all are missing her, too. So for when she checks in let's leave her our thoughts. I'll start.

Flower,

I love you, dear sister. Know you are in my prayers. If you ever want to talk please message me. You are dearly missed, but I respect that you need a break. Looking forward to your return. :hug::angel::hug::angel:

Blessings and prayers,
A

ADDgal

Jan 2, 2007
✟7,688.00
Faith
Christian
Hi there everyone :wave:
I am Flower4God's best friend/roommate and I wanted to thank everyone on this very that posted to say sweet words of encouragement to her. It does my heart good that these people show their care and concern.;)

I also wanted to let you know that I read this thread to flower and she wanted me to relay this message to you all.
"Thank you to everyone from the bottom of my heart who posted on this thread for the kind words and it shows you are a true friend":)

Upvote 0
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
wave.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Matthew-59

Space Invader
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
✟252,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(((((((Flower)))))))!!! :hug:

Okay, this just isn't CF without you, my dear sweet loving beautiful sister in Christ Jesus. :)
I misses ya!!! :wave:
I am praying for you. :prayer:
I hope you will return soon. :thumbsup:
I know a break is necessary sometimes. I've taken some too. I look forward to your return here.
Feel free to send me a message when you get back. :)

Upvote 0

Javanwarbler

God doesn't ever stop loving us thank God!
Sep 1, 2010
Western US
✟8,122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:hug::hug:Flower:hug::hug:

I miss you too and I hope you're getting what you need to take care of fulfilled while you're away from CF! I wish God's best for you and hope you are doing better:angel:

I hope you come back!!!!!!!

I'm not really a regular here and I find it's hard to keep up even with posting as little as I do. I travel for work a lot and sometimes don't get good access to a computer. The time maybe coming I switch to skyping or something.

Take care!

Upvote 0