MIRACLES happening, some are doubting,what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Pinetree i had a great day in school So me and some friends were talking about god and one said i want the holy ghost so i said ok and i prayed for him and he went down under the power in the middle of the school yard. The next recess awe were praying and a kid was griving the spirit that wasnt saved so isaid levae he did then he came back so i told him to leave again then he came back with an apple and said make god make this float and at that point the demons were on his words so i said i rebuke u in jesus name and get out of here he ran laughing in the demon possedsed laugh . Best thing i have 3 kids that pray for gods fire with me at school
wow,,thats awesome!! God is amazing...so glad you are saved,when I was your age I was unsaved and stupid:D

God has given you holy boldness,to witness to your friends..

there is a lot of collective group mind behaviour at your age..but always remember,as I can tell you already know..

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed. 2 Cor 9:8

thanks for thinking of me:wave:

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
yeah i have to uer awsome i can tell that uer in love with god i just need some help with calling it in so if u can prasy with me i gtg right now but stand strong agaisnt the pharisis and god will pour out his spirit abounsdently
me and my wife are praying bro!!:pray:

your days at school are quite unique...

sure beats the usual schoolwork:thumbsup::D

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
but stand strong agaisnt the pharisis and god will pour out his spirit abounsdently

There are Pharisees around here?

People throw around this term entirely too often (not just you btw) and it is almost always misused.

Everyone does know that the teachings of the Pharisees actually continued on down through time right? There are still those around that still actually do follow very closely to the teachings of the Pharisees. Orthodox Judaism would be the closest it gets. Some Messianic Jews may be close too, though not necessarily all.

Is there anyone on this thread that practices Orthodox Judaism? I heard a no, so there probably aren't too many Pharisees around this thread.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
  1. manna in the pentagon,and in bibles.
  2. feathers appearing
  3. glory dust
  4. gold teeth and fillings
  5. oil exuding out of hands
  6. hair growth
  7. weight loss
  8. gems appearing
  9. angels appear to some
  10. these 9 are the controversial ones,that fairly can cause people trouble.
Yet..,at some events,the obvious God things too,salvations,dramatic healings,powerful presence of God. Is this God's sense of humor? If this is a deception, then, what are people being deceived into? They are left with God's presence and majesty,with wholeness and a physical healings .

There seems to be a mixture..salvation and feathers all under one roof? Is God at the events or not?:)

My brother just came back to the Lord last year, after a long period of backsliding. From the very beginning he has been finding feathers everywhere and he had never heard of those things happening before.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Praise God for He is indeed at work in all that is happening today and the wonder of it all is that He is drawing us closer and imparting His glory to us. He is changing us so that we might become bondservants of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My brother just came back to the Lord last year, after a long period of backsliding. From the very beginning he has been finding feathers everywhere and he had never heard of those things happening before.
wow! shows how God had his hand on your brother all along there.:clap:

Where can we go from his Spirit?

Oh the depths and riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!:clap:

His ways are higher than the heavens,and His faithfulness reaches to the stars!:thumbsup:

thanks for sharring..

I hope our other young buddies are here tonight..yitzacks sons..:)

Upvote 0

tpony298

Aug 27, 2005
Penna.
✟8,547.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
  2. feathers appearing
  3. glory dust
  6. hair growth
  7. weight loss
  8. gems appearing
  9. angels appear to some
Yet..,at some events,the obvious God things too,salvations,dramatic healings,powerful presence of God. Is this God's sense of humor? If this is a deception, then, what are people being deceived into? They are left with God's presence and majesty,with wholeness and a physical healings .

There seems to be a mixture..salvation and feathers all under one roof? Is God at the events or not?:)

I can testify to mericles. I have experienced them in my own life. I am simply a grandmother, wife and home keeper. Several years ago, (many years ago) I started to gain weight. I prayed please take this weight off. He said "Get your hand out of the cookie jar. I thought it was all in my head and continued to eat the wrong things...Then I developed diabetes. And whined to God about it and prayed cure me. And continued to eat. I lost a toe to diabetes. Then developed congestive heart failure and Kidney failure. and ended up in a nursing home. Last year I realized I could not eat what i liked and still feel good. I reached a point of weakness that I could not stand or walk or even roll from side to side. I prayed and asked forgiviness for my disobedience and praised God for opening my eyes.

My daughter took me home and I weighted 317 pounds. I have worked for a year,excercised, ate the proper food & stayed out of the cookie jar. Not to lose weight but to live. I can now walk with a walker, I weight 225. My blood work looks good. No sign of congestive heart failure. have reduced the insulin from 55units twice a day to 15 at night and 25 in the daytime. My hair is getting thicker. (I was bauld on top.) I actually had to go get a hair cut last week, it was in my eyes. God is so good, but He expects obedience

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tpony298

Aug 27, 2005
Penna.
✟8,547.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
  2. feathers appearing
  3. glory dust
  6. hair growth
  7. weight loss
  8. gems appearing
  9. angels appear to some

I can testify to mericles. I have experienced them in my own life. I am simply a grandmother, wife and home keeper. Several years ago, (many years ago) I started to gain weight. I prayed please take this weight off. He said "Get your hand out of the cookie jar. I thought it was all in my head and continued to eat the wrong things...Then I developed diabetes. And whined to God about it and prayed cure me. And continued to eat. I lost a toe to diabetes. Then developed congestive heart failure and Kidney failure. and ended up in a nursing home. Last year I realized I could not eat what i liked and still feel good. I reached a point of weakness that I could not stand or walk or even roll from side to side. I prayed and asked forgiviness for my disobedience and praised God for opening my eyes.

My daughter took me home and I weighted 317 pounds. I have worked for a year,excercised, ate the proper food & stayed out of the cookie jar. Not to lose weight but to live. I can now walk with a walker, I weight 225. My blood work looks good. No sign of congestive heart failure. have reduced the insulin from 55units twice a day to 15 at night and 25 in the daytime. My hair is getting thicker. (I was bauld on top.) I actually had to go get a hair cut last week, it was in my eyes. God is so good, but He expects obedience

Upvote 0

ImmersionX

Apr 1, 2008
✟1,065.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
to the OP:

In the bible, God did things...with purpose, to teach us.
I see nothing remotely learnable from your 1-9 in the USA today, the most UNPERSECUTED, SPOILED church in the world. I will apply that statement to the entire western hemisphere and every church in it in this century.
I have a friend in China(someone mentioned China and the church a few pages back)....active in the house church scene, and also has a lot of contacts in the gov't sponsored "Three Self" church(es)...for those who have no clue as to what this is...it's the state run communist approved official christian church.
My question is this: Why would God Almighty, want to even bother with 1-9 of the OP here? There is no point, except in the minds of the western world...that "we are the center of the known universe...."
If this was China....and all this was happening in China....I would LOVE it! Cause it NEEDS TO HAPPEN THERE, for a purpose.
And don't give me that circular arguement "God can do what he want's" rubbish, cause if you feel that way, there is no need to post here on a FORUM, cause that is nothing to add for the benefit of anyone! We all already know that basic truth.

Peace and God Bless.

Upvote 0

siege

Oct 30, 2006
Florida
✟8,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
God can do anything he wants...but He won't.

1 Timothy:

2:3 for this `is' right and acceptable before God our Saviour,

2:4 who doth will all men to be saved, and to come to the full knowledge of the truth;

2:5 for one `is' God, one also `is' mediator of God and of men, the man Christ Jesus,

You see...God wants all men to be saved...and God "could" save all men. But we know that He won't. All men have the opportunity to be saved, but only those who receive Jesus as savior will be.

God is lawful...He operates through laws that He, Himself set.

Why? Among whatever other reasons He may have...so that we can understand. The laws keep things simple for us. God does not wish for us to be confused. He wants us to know what to expect, and what He expects from us. And He does not change the laws on a whim. To do so would only sow confusion among men. God is not the author of confusion...satan is.

If science were kept to its pure form it would only serve to demonstrate the examples of God's laws. Unfortunately science is not, and has rarely been held in a pure form...it has been the victim of opinion, politics, and religions...and held subject to them. It has been distorted and twisted to disprove God.

This is a distinct difference between what our Lord's word tells us about Him and what other religions...for example the Qu'ran about the false god Allah....say about their fake gods.

Those who say we cannot understand God, His plan, or His ways render His very word worthless. Is that not the whole point of His word? To show Himself to us? To show us His plan? To show us His ways? If not, then what's the point of even opening a Bible?

...And my assumption here is that we, being children of the Lord and into His word, know well that we cannot understand these things with our own simple minds.

I am talking about understanding these things through His word, through Jesus' blessing of the Holy spirit.

Even Jesus' own disciples, who were there hearing Him directly, bodily speak to them, had to wait for the Holy spirit to pour on them the proper understanding before He allowed them to begin their ministry.

Reactions: map4
Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
to the OP:

In the bible, God did things...with purpose, to teach us.
I see nothing remotely learnable from your 1-9 in the USA today, the most UNPERSECUTED, SPOILED church in the world. I will apply that statement to the entire western hemisphere and every church in it in this century.
I have a friend in China(someone mentioned China and the church a few pages back)....active in the house church scene, and also has a lot of contacts in the gov't sponsored "Three Self" church(es)...for those who have no clue as to what this is...it's the state run communist approved official christian church.
My question is this: Why would God Almighty, want to even bother with 1-9 of the OP here? There is no point, except in the minds of the western world...that "we are the center of the known universe...."
If this was China....and all this was happening in China....I would LOVE it! Cause it NEEDS TO HAPPEN THERE, for a purpose.
And don't give me that circular arguement "God can do what he want's" rubbish, cause if you feel that way, there is no need to post here on a FORUM, cause that is nothing to add for the benefit of anyone! We all already know that basic truth.

Peace and God Bless.
good morning friend..

there is a wonderful new movie out called the finger of God. They dealt alot with the underground church in China.

guess what..those involved with the making of the movie,had the glory dust on them,and it appeared on those watching the movie,and they saw the manna.

I have seen your "the USA church is never holy enough atttitude" from others for over 20 years now..

It is often said by angry saints,who are stuck in the dead letter..

Ask God for a touching,he will help you to come out of your rigid God image.

as,many suffer persecutions in the Usa church.If the enemy attacks a USA saint,that is persecution,it does not have to be your classic for the gospel type persecution,but make no mistake friend,all attacks on saints are persecution!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

good going friend..

try to avoid refined white bread,white rice etc.Eat whole grain brown rice,whoe wheat bread,use PURE maple suyrup.
refined white sugar is deadly!

eat lots of salad with pure olive oil.and apple cider vinegar from the health food store..

fish and brown rice,with a nice fresh salad feed the body,instead of hurting it.

It is amazing how your body can reverse all bad health by only putting in pure healthy food in it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DianeL

Jan 31, 2008
✟8,728.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
good morning friend..

there is a wonderful new movie out called the finger of God. They dealt alot with the underground church in China.

guess what..those involved with the making of the movied,had the glory dust on them,and it appeared on those watching the movie,and they saw the manna.

I have seen your "the USA church is never holy enough atttitude" from others for over 20 years now..

It is often said by angry saints,who are stuck in the dead letter..

Ask God for a touching,he will help you to come out of your rigid God image.

as,many suffer persecutions in the Usa church.If the enemy attacks a USA saint,that is persecution,it does not have to be your classic for the gospel type persecution,but make no mistake friend,all attacks on saints are persecution!

Hi Pinetree, I saw this as well and the commentary.....was amazing! The Chinese are on fire for Christ !

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Pinetree, I saw this as well and the commentary.....was amazing! The Chinese are on fire for Christ !
Hi Diane!:wave: whats doing..

yup! the Chinese are on fire for God..:clap:

There is a really good show on.I think it is on AngelOne and Daystar.

called Sid Roth's..It's Supernatural.

Thats where I saw the commentary on the movie,and the Chinese.:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Seeking Him

May 19, 2008
USA
✟10,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow, that is amazing! I was at a church last week, and two people said they had glory dust on them. They said they were worshipping God and felt his presence so strong and the dust appeared. This week Todd Bentley is going to be on "It's Supernatural" God is moving!!! There is a thread on here that tells you where you can watch it. I know it will be on God TV.

Upvote 0

Faithful Love

Jesus is Love and He is Faithful
May 22, 2008
✟8,551.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Beautiful testimony of our need for obedience - to be not only hearers but also doers of the Word! :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing. So glad you are on the mend!

If we all admit it, we all have areas of our lives in which we are hearing yet not doing. Lord, thank You for Your grace to do what You tell us to do!

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If some of these miracles are false, dust, oil, feathers, whatever, it seems to me the way to legitimize them would be to spread them around a bit. If these things were only happening at a TB event, then it's easy to write them off. However, if the same thing starts happening elsewhere then suddenly not only does it seem more legit, but other places where they are happening, such as TB events, seem more legit.

If you were to hear a false rumor from one source, its easy to discount. If you start hearing the same false rumor from many places, even some sources you trust, it starts to become truth in your mind, but no matter how true it is to you, it will always remain a lie.

Demons aren't dummys. They are experts at deceptions and telling lies.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.