Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's my testimony about when God stopped my son from being arrested for a warrant when we was on our way to work (and I needed him that day). The cop did find the warrant too, my son didn't pay all his fines for something or other.

We're on our way to work, loaded up with a water heater to install, and my son missed his turn. So we're fixing to go around the block, and boom there's a cop right there and sees that our windshield has a crack in it so whips around and turns on his lights. My son says oh my God I'm going to jail I have a warrant for those fines. I immediately said, no you're not I need you today. He said no you don't understand I got a letter about the warrant last week, it's there...but it was too late I was already praying.

The cop approached and said I stopped you for the cracked windshield, but I see it's not bad so I'll just give you a warning about that and go get it fixed. As long as everything checks out, I'll have you on your way in a couple minutes...and he takes my sons license and paperwork and heads back to his car. My son starts to empty his pockets and I said what are you doing? He said, I'm going to jail. I said, no you're not I already prayed. He kinda rolls his eyes a little bit and continues to empty his pockets.

Here comes the cop again and my son says, try to bail me out pretty quick ok? I said bro, you are NOT going to jail. God is good. So the cop gets to the window and hands my son back his license and stuff and says, Deen I see that you've got an active warrant...and my son gives me a quick glance as if to say, told you so...but the cop continues and says, but I'm not going to arrest you today because I can see that you guys are on your way to work and I respect that so I'll cut you loose on your promise to take care care of your fines...

So as we begin driving away I say, told you...and my son says, wow there really is something to all this God stuff isn't there? :clap:

I've been talking to my son and planting seeds for quite while now and God did that just to show my son that he is real and this is all very real...My son is coming along just fine. :)

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whoa I remember another testimony. God translated me, wherein he let me drive when I was out of gas.

I had an important meeting to go to. I could not miss it. I was on gas fumes and knew it. I had been studying translation by faith. Bruce Allen and Ian Clayton on youboob / Enoch, and of course Phillip Airlines (lol) Phillip & the Ethiopian...So I prayed, Lord let me make it, I have to try. So I left hoping that mayyybe I would at least make it there and run out on the way back, lol.

That was not to be. That old familiar sputter happened half way there. So I coasted into a parking lot and into a space. I said oh well, praise the Lord anyway. I sat there for a moment considering my options which were few and then unconsciously tapped the gas pedal...Vroom! Wow! I immediately knew he was answering my prayer, threw it in reverse and said ok watch this faith and drove on as if I had just gassed up.
I made it on time, it went ok. I started and drove home without another sputter, no problemo.
I told my son what happened and he said so it's out of gas now? Yeah pretty much. I don't know if it will start or not. He said he had a few bucks and would go gas it up in the morning. When he did, it started and he made it a block and a half before running out, lol.

That was my demonstration of translation by faith from the Lord. :)

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh yeah, lemme tell you about the one time I heard the audible voice of God speak to me.

I was at my computer, checking emails think. I wasn't praying, reading, anything like that. Suddenly, the Holy Spirit came over me...big time. I mean, He just dumped on me. It was the absolutely strongest presence of God that I have ever felt, before or since.

He said, "Pray for your Brother Michael, he needs help"..(a Brother in Christ on a forum board...friend).
Like an idiot, instead of simply saying yes Lord and obeying, I questioned God. (Remember Zachariah?!)

I said, why what happened is he ok?

He answered me in that tone that Father's use to their children when they want to convey,,,JUST DO IT. Lol
He said, "Pray for him now, he needs help NOW"

Yes Sir. I immediately went into prayer for Brother Michael and asked that he receive immediate assistance.
The presence of God lifted and I found myself alone again and wondering what was up with my Brother. I was at my computer so went to the Christian board and fired him off a private message asking what happened today, and told him the Lord instructed me to pray for him...audibly!.

Several hours later, I got an answer. Unbeknownst to me, he is diabetic. He was in class, in some small community college, and was low blood sugar and getting light headed. He left the class to go to the vending machine, and collapsed in the hallway.
(Small school where everyone knows everyone) he said a stranger in a suit walked up and said, I'm here to help, what do you need?
He said OJ ...Vending machine...
The "man" got it for him...and was gone.

He checked the time stamp of my pm and said that I messaged him, right when all this was happening. And thanks for the prayers. Everything turned out allright for him.

God didn't need my help to help Brother Michael...I felt honored to be able to participate in helping him and told Him so. Thank you Lord...

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About time for another new one methinks. I keep hoping that others have testimonies and will post in-between mine so I don't dominate the thread. But what can I say? God dominates my life...so many things have been added unto me. PTL.

Here's kind of a short minor one. Two combined actually.

The Lord has given me cash a couple times. Not a lot, just what I needed at the time to get by. Ask not receive not. I don't like asking for cash but...sometimes it's needful. One time I was short almost 400 hundred dollars for the months bills and was in danger of some sort of shut off. I forget exactly what it was. But I prayed for (work) so I could meet these bills. I finished praying and I got an unction to go to my sock drawer and get into it. I didn't even connect it or think this had anything to do with having just prayed. I just had just prayed for help with the crisis of the day, finished...and then, nothing. I got up, open the sock drawer. SO I did I sort of wondered...what am I am in here getting again? I was already up, showered, dressed...I thought i was having a moment or something. I pulled forward some socks, (they're loose and in a heap in there, lol) and BAM there's 4 100 dollar bills! Whoa! I need that. Praise The Lord!

A couple months later, same thing, crisis of the day, pray...I finished. I remembered that the Lord gave me the 400 bucks like that before, so I searched my room, lol. I have a speacial place to hide money...empty. Nothing. Go make coffee. Coffee done, pour the creamer...go check again in your spot... (unction)

So I did. There was a 100 dollar bill in it. I had just looked there a half hour earlier. Now there's money there! WOW. Praise the Lord again! He is so good to me.

Before anyone doubts and thinks, Ed stashed some money and forgot about it...you don't know me. I am anal about money. I don't forget where I put money. I have a couple places, and that's it. I don't "forget" that I stashed 400 bucks. Or 100. I just don't. It is the Lord, IT Is The LORD!

Upvote 0