✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
hey MGTOWs,

you can actually marry someone and NOT go through a divorce!

giphy[1].gif

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
/cue star trek theme..

there was a band that originally made a cameo in attack of the clones because lucas' daughter was such a fan of them. the name of the band was n sync.

BUT

it later got cut from the final movie. lol

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do we put candles on top of birthday cakes?
Some believe that the tradition of birthday candles began in Ancient Greece, when people brought cakes adorned with lit candles to the temple of Artemis, goddess of the hunt. The candles were lit to make them glow like the moon, a popular symbol associated with Artemis. /mindblown

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Merv Griffin wrote the theme song for Jeopardy's final challenge instrumental. But the unusual story behind it is it's called 'Think'. Though Merv originally wrote it as a lullaby for his son entitled, "A Time For Tony". Every time that song airs Merv's estate gets a royalty. And shortly before Merv's death he admitted that the little jingle made him close to 80 million dollars.

/mindblown

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟997,851.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Merv Griffin wrote the theme song for Jeopardy's final challenge instrumental. But the unusual story behind it is it's called 'Think'. Though Merv originally wrote it as a lullaby for his son entitled, "A Time For Tony". Every time that song airs Merv's estate gets a royalty. And shortly before Merv's death he admitted that the little jingle made him close to 80 million dollars.

/mindblown

I've scoured the internet to see if that might have lyrics as well as a melody, but I've found nothing. There's a guy who claims a certain set of lyrics, but he cites nothing to prove it.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've scoured the internet to see if that might have lyrics as well as a melody, but I've found nothing. There's a guy who claims a certain set of lyrics, but he cites nothing to prove it.
maybe mervs son 'Tony' will let the cat out of the bag and release details of this lullaby that his father gave to him

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums