• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Mind Bloooown

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Apr 18, 2018.

1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a social experiment!

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Here's your mission if you choose to accept. State a fact that is bewildering or surprising and then at the end of your statement type Mindblown.

/cues X-Files theme

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single

3. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    You cannot hum a tune whilst holding your nose. Mindblown.

Lol

4. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother? Supporter

+7,281
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I read this thread.

Blown is what my mind is.

5. Doug Melven

Doug Melven Well-Known Member

+2,543
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thinking of something to reply to this thread with. Mindblown

Trying to pick both nostrils at the same time. Mindblown 2x

6. Anto9us

Anto9us Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,991
    United States
    Methodist
    Private
    US-Others
    It is illogical to hunt a species to extinction Mindblown

7. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Do you know a parent or aspire to be one yourself? Know this..New born babies don't fully develop tear ducts for nearly 3 months. Google it yourself.

8. JAM2b

JAM2b Newbie

+1,707
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    resisting the urge to try it...

:doh:

9. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+7,457
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    My mind is blown whenever I think about the reality that existence exists, lol.

Amazing for some, and a dread for others.

10. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+7,457
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Evolution is pretty mind blowing as well. The idea that the universe can become self aware of itself.

11. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+2,989
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Hummingbird moths are a thing. Mind blown.

12. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    The Coyote's name of Wile E. is a pun of the word "wily." The "E" stands for "Ethelbert" in one issue of a Looney Tunes comic book.

Mindblooown. (No wonder Wile E is so angry all the time. With a name like Ethelbert I would be too. Lol)

13. Rubiks

Rubiks proud libtard

+2,181
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    A woman with no daughters is the first woman in here entire ancestral line to not have a daughter.

mind = blown

14. Rubiks

Rubiks proud libtard

+2,181
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    e ^ (π * i) = -1

15. Rubiks

Rubiks proud libtard

+2,181
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Wait until you see these critters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. blackribbon

blackribbon Not a newbie

+6,522
    Christian
    I googled it and it said that most cry tears by about two weeks. But I hadn't really thought about it before and that is interesting. I have cared for a couple newborns that had tears during the postpartum period but it isn't the norm...and that is a good thing because tears made it harder to do some of the things that needed to be done. I have pictures of my son crying (with tears) at about 1 month.https://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-normal-for-my-baby-to-cry-without-tears_10329257.bc

17. blackribbon

blackribbon Not a newbie

+6,522
    Christian
    Something I learned when leading my Cub Scout den.....woodpeckers wrap their long tongues around their brain to protect it from shock when they are pecking. Mindblowing.

18. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Cheese is not one of the 27 ingredients included on a bottle of cheese whiz o.0 - Mindbloown

The Mr. Olympia Body Building Competition has only had 13 different men winning the title in
    52 years. Like Arnold S. has won it seven times between the decades of 80's and 90's.

[​IMG]
    Mindblooowwn!

19. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Reed Hastings, the founder of Netflix, was inspired to start his company after renting a copy of Apollo 13 and not returning it. He ended up owing over $40 in late fees. This in turn caused him to brainstorm something that would allow people to rent movies, watch them as long as they want, and return them without penalty. Hence Netflix (Mindblown)

Bubble-wrap was originally invented to be 3D wallpaper. Lol

Mindbloown

20. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    it was nicolas cage who first encouraged johnny depp to pursue acting in the mid 80's. #mindblown

21. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Water bottles have expiration dates not because the water will get old. (I know that's what you were thinking) But in all actuality, the expiration date isn't for the water but for the plastic bottle. #mindbloown