Milo Yiannopoulos the gay conservative is fallen.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's lost all endosements and all hope. He stands alone as Autumnleaf's shield bearer. Help him or condemn him. I stand alone in my vigil. Is he right or am I wrong?

Help him or tell me why I should not.
Depends...How heavy is your shield? If it is not made of tin, I think he would have quite a problem lifting it.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I've just come to the conclusion that I agree with Archeopteryx. He's just not a special snowflake. He screwed up, he needs to get a new career in something else. Stay out of politics if he can't take the heat. Being snarky and provocative can get you burned.

Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's lost all endosements and all hope. He stands alone as Autumnleaf's shield bearer. Help him or condemn him. I stand alone in my vigil. Is he right or am I wrong?
Help him or tell me why I should not.
M.Y. is very wrong. Many young teenagers go through a stage of sexual confusion. An adult homosexual who engages in sex with these boys can harm normal development even if the boy finds it pleasurable.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
He doesn't identify himself as a conservative actually.

Good point, there's lots about his approach that isn't conservative at all, as compared to say, Andrew Sullivan (another gay Catholic who is a conservative).

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
a homosexual conservative...? How is that possible? You can't be both at the same time, it is a contradiction. If it is conservative on "political" items, then I guess he could be a gay Republican, or a gay constitutionalist, or whatever.

Upvote 0

Abraxos

Christ is King
Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,316.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
a homosexual conservative...? How is that possible? You can't be both at the same time, it is a contradiction. If it is conservative on "political" items, then I guess he could be a gay Republican, or a gay constitutionalist, or whatever.
From his line of thinking, it was either support Trump or be in threat of being killed by the Islamic ideology which liberals support.

You may want to also look into Richard Grenell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

The American Conservative Union must not agree bc they'd hired him to be the keynote speaker of their convention & they definitely knew he was gay. They canceled him bc of the video about boys having sexual relationships with men, not bc he is gay.

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The American Conservative Union must not agree bc they'd hired him to be the keynote speaker of their convention & they definitely knew he was gay. They canceled him bc of the video about boys having sexual relationships with men, not bc he is gay.

strange. Is it a conservative union in terms of politics or morality? Because perhaps that is where I am disconnecting. I am looking at it from a moral standpoint. Morally, I am a conservative. Politically, I stand somewhere in the middle.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
strange. Is it a conservative union in terms of politics or morality? Because perhaps that is where I am disconnecting. I am looking at it from a moral standpoint. Morally, I am a conservative. Politically, I stand somewhere in the middle.

I think they think they're conservative in terms of both. I live in Canada & am not a conservative (or a liberal) so Idk what to say about it.
cpac.org

Upvote 0

white gardenia

Feb 26, 2017
kansas/ montana
Visit site
✟19,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been a conservative all of my life (supported Ted Cruz in the primaries) but the alt right movement (which propelled Milo Yiannopoulos and Donald Trump into the spotlight) is an extremely dangerous movement IMO. Besides celebrating immorality and sexism it is also based in a secular atheist ideology...ie Richard Spencer the man who coined the term "alt-right" is a self proclaimed atheist...Donald Trump says he has never asked God for forgiveness etc etc...
I hope and pray that Donald Trump will do a good job, but there is no doubt that the alt-right movement represents a dark turn in American history

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I have been a conservative all of my life (supported Ted Cruz in the primaries) but the alt right movement (which propelled Milo Yiannopoulos and Donald Trump into the spotlight) is an extremely dangerous movement IMO. Besides celebrating immorality and sexism it is also based in a secular atheist ideology...ie Richard Spencer the man who coined the term "alt-right" is a self proclaimed atheist...Donald Trump says he has never asked God for forgiveness etc etc...
I hope and pray that Donald Trump will do a good job, but there is no doubt that the alt-right movement represents a dark turn in American history

That's pretty much what my granddad who used to always vote Republican said. There was just no way he could vote for Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums