Mike MyPillow Lindell fled stage at his cyber symposium upon news of Dominion billion-$$$ Lawsuit

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell fled the stage at his cyber symposium at the same time news broke that Dominion's billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against him would proceed (msn.com)

I think Mike Lindell must have been excited to finally get his lawyers ready to mount a defense in court with all his proof of the cheating that Dominion did! He probably ran right out to gather them up to celebrate that they will finally get to prove in COURT how the election was stolen by Dominion and their Italian Satellites that hacked their own voting booths from the router to switch votes fronm Biden to Trump!!!

Another WIN for MAGA!!!

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This story hardly seems credible. Nothing would change for him if he'd stayed or left at that point.

While that might be true, it does seem suspicious when Lindell was stating earlier in the day that he was going to stay up for the entire 72 hours of the stream, even chiding some of those that said they would go home for the night, and then when the Dominion ruling came down he left.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is damage control. Not that would help, but showing his 'evidence' would not help matters.

And it is telling that he left the stage, if he really thought he had something he would have just shown it.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This story hardly seems credible. Nothing would change for him if he'd stayed or left at that point.
The facts of the article seem credible but the analysis is speculative. We don't really know why he fled after vowing to stay.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The facts of the article seem credible but the analysis is speculative. We don't really know why he fled after vowing to stay.

Right, but the particular reason that was given here doesn't exactly make sense, so one of the other ones is more likely. But of course, the article wasn't about to address any of them.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Right, but the particular reason that was given here doesn't exactly make sense, so one of the other ones is more likely. But of course, the article wasn't about to address any of them.
No, it makes perfect sense. It's the typical reaction one would expect from someone with a guilty conscience. Fear and flight. Stop doing what you've been doing because you now feel you've been caught. I would expect that from anyone. It's not rational but people have irrational reactions when reacting out of fear and fight-or-flight instinct takes over.

Had he thought he could fight, he'd have pressed on with his symposium which itself is the fight against the corrupt and evil cheaters of Dominion. He didn't do that, he did the opposite. Scurried out of sight like a frightened cockroach as soon as the lights turned on.

The right-wing pundits like MyPillow guy are the most pathetic I've ever seen.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,531.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell fled the stage at his cyber symposium at the same time news broke that Dominion's billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against him would proceed (msn.com)

I think Mike Lindell must have been excited to finally get his lawyers ready to mount a defense in court with all his proof of the cheating that Dominion did! He probably ran right out to gather them up to celebrate that they will finally get to prove in COURT how the election was stolen by Dominion and their Italian Satellites that hacked their own voting booths from the router to switch votes fronm Biden to Trump!!!

Another WIN for MAGA!!!

The funny thing is, he dared Dominion to sue him as he wanted to get to discovery to reveal all their dirty secrets and show how they stole the election... But before things got to discovery, he tried to get the suit dismissed. Why would you do that? This is exactly what he wanted and dared Dominion to do.

If anyone is interested in going through the decision of the case going forwards, Leonard French (copyright lawyer mainly by profession) reads the decision through as he has it and gives his opinion on the things there. Warning, the whole video is bit over an hour as there's lot to read.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Panic is, by its very nature, irrational. Why Lindell ran away doesn't necessarily have to make sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Panic is, by its very nature, irrational. Why Liddell ran away doesn't necessarily have to make sense.
True enough, that could be the reason, but I would like to know if it was the reason and, if not, what was.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,531.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
True enough, that could be the reason, but I would like to know if it was the reason and, if not, what was.

One thought I had is that he was certain (as he seems to be certain about a lot of things that turn out to be false), that the case would be dismissed. When it wasn't , he needed to go and "vent" his disbelief.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
One thought I had is that he was certain (as he seems to be certain about a lot of things that turn out to be false), that the case would be dismissed. When it wasn't , he needed to go and "vent" his disbelief.

He was at a cyber-symposium chock full of people who would've happily agreed with anything he needed to "vent" -- a smart conspiracy theorist would've done his venting right there.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,531.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
He was at a cyber-symposium chock full of people who would've happily agreed with anything he needed to "vent" -- a smart conspiracy theorist would've done his venting right there.

True. And he later did a bit and said that the judge must be in on the fraud among other things.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't believe this symposium was anywhere near full. There did seem to be at least a handful of actual experts in cyber tech that, on Youtube, expressed disappointment and disgust at the paucity of anything resembling evidence.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe this symposium was anywhere near full. There did seem to be at least a handful of actual experts in cyber tech that, on Youtube, expressed disappointment and disgust at the paucity of anything resembling evidence.

And IIRC, the "experts" he did manage to dredge up admitted there are zero evidence of election tampering.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,531.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And IIRC, the "experts" he did manage to dredge up admitted there are zero evidence of election tampering.

Yeah. One of his main experts said in an interview that they'd told Lindell that as well and that he should stop saying it.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Here's another stage from which he didn't flee quite fast enough.

@RonFilipkowski

As Mike Lindell walks away from his “election integrity” speech on the steps of the CO Capitol today, he gets served with Eric Coomer’s (Dominion Security) defamation lawsuit. “What is this?” “It’s for you.”

--
Bonus:

As Tina Peters faces ethics complaint, MyPillow CEO says he gave $800K to her defense

Colorado state law prohibits gifts for public officials that exceed $65 in value.

Upvote 0