✟481,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The mark of the beast is about worship.

Revelation 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
Rev 13: 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The mark which will be either in their right hand or forehead does not represent a literal mark. It's symbolic as to who we worship. The mark on the right hand represents our actions and the forehead our decisions. The mark will be received in two ways. In the forehead- those who knows what they are doing and does it anyway (like Adam) and by the hand- doesn't know they are being deceived, but is (like Eve).

It brings us to this.

Deut 6:5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
6 “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Jesus taught us what false worship is and that is keeping our rules over the commandments of God and He quotes directly from the Ten Commandments saying when we keep our rules over obeying God's commandments- one worships in vain i.e. false worship Mat 15:3-14 Mark 7:7-13

We see this play out in end times...

False worship:

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Next verse, the antidote- True Worship

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

A beast is a kingdom as we see in Dan 7:23 and the mark is something this beast will enforce that is contrary to God's commandments. The mark is not literal it represents who we worship. Is our allegiance to the Authority of God and what He commands or by contrast the authority of the beast (Kingdom) that is contrary to God's law found in Exodus 20 that God personally spoke and personally wrote. Exo 32:16 Exo 31:18 Who we obey is the image we take on. God's character which is found through His law or the power that wants to exalt himself above God. Isa 14:14 this power works though the beast on earth (Kingdom). The way to avoid the mark of the beast is to have God's seal Isa 8:16 which is found in one of God's commandments- the only commandment that reveals the Author of His law and Creator of everything.

That said, I do think the beast will enforce his mark through buying and selling which could be used by a chip or something similar, the chip itself is not the mark of the beast, but can be used as a way to force people to take on the mark as it controlls buying and selling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Brain

The Hand

Are we seeing the beginning of Revelation 13:16-17 _ what say you?
Well...I see echoes of the movie Blade Runner with Harrison Ford. People with the implant could be switch on and off by the flip of a switch; or programed to expire at a time programed into the chip. Sorry, I have an active imagination.^_^

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,604.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Brain

The Hand

Musk's chip company seems to be lagging behind rivals in this arena. The use of AI to map neural patterns relating to motor functions has beneficial applications for those who are paralyzed. Such neuralinks require enormous server farms to power the AI brain making sense of them. Whether such computing power will ever be able to work like that for all individuals is unlikely and more likely costly. If the mark of the beast was to utilize chip technology then I should imagine it would focus on key functions and disabling and disrupting rather than enabling. Research on enablement could surely be used to counter such attempts in the future. Also, the biblical account implies that a certain consent is required to the taking of the mark, that is consent to worship and obey the AntiChrist/Satan. So there is a supernatural dimension to the mark that no chip could cover.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I suppose a microchip could be used to keep track of who may buy or sell. But it could be that ones who receive the mark must knowingly agree to honor Satan's kingdom.

In case receivers of the mark have to know what it is, it would not work to trick someone into getting it.

And chips can be used to do good things. They are used in pets so a stolen animal can be found, among other things. In people, they can be used, I suppose.

Money can be used very badly, but who is refusing to take and use money??

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well...I see echoes of the movie Blade Runner with Harrison Ford. People with the implant could be switch on and off by the flip of a switch; or programed to expire at a time programed into the chip. Sorry, I have an active imagination.^_^

Yes, that will become possible in the future. Our brain is like a remarkable microprocessor that controls our human bodies rather than a computer. An advantage of the digital computer is the ability to control the system through software, programs that teach the computer what to do. While also allowing for a mechanical or manual way to control the computer, like an on/off switch. My electronics professor had a saying "There's more than one way to skin a cat." He used the saying to impress upon us that we can control digital applications with hardware Or software. Reality is catching up with our imaginations quickly.

What human can say if we are already living in the end times described by Revelation? None of us are privy to know when Jesus will return. None. Ours is simply to prepare ourselves in the event He surprises us. Expecting Jesus's return during our lifetime is not a surprise, and therefore less likely to occur imo.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, that will become possible in the future. Our brain is like a remarkable microprocessor that controls our human bodies rather than a computer. An advantage of the digital computer is the ability to control the system through software, programs that teach the computer what to do. While also allowing for a mechanical or manual way to control the computer, like an on/off switch. My electronics professor had a saying "There's more than one way to skin a cat." He used the saying to impress upon us that we can control digital applications with hardware Or software. Reality is catching up with our imaginations quickly.

What human can say if we are already living in the end times described by Revelation? None of us are privy to know when Jesus will return. None. Ours is simply to prepare ourselves in the event He surprises us. Expecting Jesus's return during our lifetime is not a surprise, and therefore less likely to occur imo.
Yeah. A motivational statement I heard in my youth is if your mind can conceive it, and you can perceive it (visualize) it, you can achieve it. Some of the sci/fi movies I watched as a youth I see coming to pass today. Yes I can really say we are living at the end of the age of Grace. The Bible warns us:
Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Yes it may help people, but it is only temporary, and dangerous. Lots of people who choose to be chipped will die. Why, because it is manmade, the batteries in the chip could swell and burst,. Plus...it can be made to control a person. Anyone here should watch the Manchurian Candidate.

Upvote 0

Roderick Spode

Nov 12, 2019
Silicon Valley
✟24,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm also of the opinion that the microchip is not the mark of the beast.

I think we've seen a number of predecessors to the mark of the beast which have been methods of turning people away from the faith. As of yet, they are not mandates, but strong suggestions maintaining we need to change our views if we're to survive as a species. One of these strong suggestions have caused some Christians to face law suits by not submitting.

At some point I think we will receive a mandate that will require Christians to take a stand as a Daniel, and not worship a form of a Nebuchadnezzar that may be in the guise of humanitarianism.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
The mark of the beast is about worship.

Revelation 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
Rev 13: 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The mark which will be either in their right hand or forehead does not represent a literal mark. It's symbolic as to who we worship. The mark on the right hand represents our actions and the forehead our decisions. The mark will be received in two ways. In the forehead- those who knows what they are doing and does it anyway (like Adam) and by the hand- doesn't know they are being deceived, but is (like Eve).

It brings us to this.

Deut 6:5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
6 “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Jesus taught us what false worship is and that is keeping our rules over the commandments of God and He quotes directly from the Ten Commandments saying when we keep our rules over obeying God's commandments- one worships in vain i.e. false worship Mat 15:3-14 Mark 7:7-13

We see this play out in end times...

False worship:

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Next verse, the antidote- True Worship

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

A beast is a kingdom as we see in Dan 7:23 and the mark is something this beast will enforce that is contrary to God's commandments. The mark is not literal it represents who we worship. Is our allegiance to the Authority of God and what He commands or by contrast the authority of the beast (Kingdom) that is contrary to God's law found in Exodus 20 that God personally spoke and personally wrote. Exo 32:16 Exo 31:18 Who we obey is the image we take on. God's character which is found through His law or the power that wants to exalt himself above God. Isa 14:14 this power works though the beast on earth (Kingdom). The way to avoid the mark of the beast is to have God's seal Isa 8:16 which is found in one of God's commandments- the only commandment that reveals the Author of His law and Creator of everything.

That said, I do think the beast will enforce his mark through buying and selling which could be used by a chip or something similar, the chip itself is not the mark of the beast, but can be used as a way to force people to take on the mark as it controlls buying and selling.
Thank You but I believe differently. Microchip is already being used in the hand at the present time in a few countries. One of the purposes is to eliminate currency _ contains financial records, medical records, the other necessary personal data.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I suppose a microchip could be used to keep track of who may buy or sell. But it could be that ones who receive the mark must knowingly agree to honor Satan's kingdom.

In case receivers of the mark have to know what it is, it would not work to trick someone into getting it.

And chips can be used to do good things. They are used in pets so a stolen animal can be found, among other things. In people, they can be used, I suppose.

Money can be used very badly, but who is refusing to take and use money??

The US has been speaking of a cashless society for the past three decades, they just haven't gotten around to it yet.
When the Beast and his Antichrist comes to power it will be mandatory

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟481,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thank You but I believe differently. Microchip is already being used in the hand at the present time in a few countries. One of the purposes is to eliminate currency _ contains financial records, medical records, the other necessary personal data.

Scripture says the mark of the beast is about worship. Rev 13, Rev 14 Jesus in His own Words defines false worship as obeying the comments of men over the commandments of God quoting from the Ten Commandments. Mat 7:7-13 Mar 15:3-14. The beast (agency) will control buying and selling so this is a way to try to enforce people to take on the mark, but the mark of the beast is about worship- who is our allegiance to God, or man who is controlled through the devil. I wrote more about this here Why the Sabbath shines brighter

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟31,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do these vaccines for Covid have nano chips in them ? If so do you think it's a good idea to get the jab ?
I will never have it, having seen all the damage it has caused in people. Is it there way of depopulating the world.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is nothing symbolic about this, this thing whatever it is, is literal, and has to be something physical. This "mark" has a function.

Now I know some people strongly believed the covid 19 vaccine was the mark of the beast (motb), but there were certain variables that did not fit the criteria. Going by current events, my opinion of Rev 13:16-17 is in reference to a economy that is fully cashless and digital, and most likely managed by AI.

Now until recently, I came across something interesting - "zero trust authentication"

We already have MFA, (multi-factor authentication), but this looks like the next step. So what we looking at is "Continuous authentication"

So to me, this "mark" has to function in a way that said individual is who they say they are. They go into a shop to buy something, the business has to have a way of determining who has been "marked"

The only question is what exactly is this mark? Is it something in our bloodstream or are we looking at something that will be tied to our very existence? Once inside of us, it becomes a permanent part of us?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟481,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing symbolic about this, this thing whatever it is, is literal, and has to be something physical. This "mark" has a function.

Now I know some people strongly believed the covid 19 vaccine was the mark of the beast (motb), but there were certain variables that did not fit the criteria. Going by current events, my opinion of Rev 13:16-17 is in reference to a economy that is fully cashless and digital, and most likely managed by AI.

Now until recently, I came across something interesting - "zero trust authentication"

We already have MFA, (multi-factor authentication), but this looks like the next step. So what we looking at is "Continuous authentication"

So to me, this "mark" has to function in a way that said individual is who they say they are. They go into a shop to buy something, the business has to have a way of determining who has been "marked"

The only question is what exactly is this mark? Is it something in our bloodstream or are we looking at something that will be tied to our very existence? Once inside of us, it becomes a permanent part of us?
The mark of the beast is about worship- however the beast tries to enforce the mark i.e. through a chip etc. it will still be over worship, something God will know who is marked or has His seal. Revelation 13 & 14

Upvote 0