Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
CAIMAN25 said:
Hey everyone,

I lived up in the thumb off of Lake Huron in Harbor Beach for several years. There is a good chance i could be going up to Flint for school, but for right now i'm still in Hazel Park.

For college? Which college...?

Upvote 0

HopeBforJC

Senior Veteran
Nov 12, 2005
Flint, Michigan
Visit site
✟19,222.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
headedhome said:
Brighton Michigan here. I'm glad to see this post as I was coming here to start one about us Michiganders? Okay Michigan residents, which is it, Michiganders or Michiganians? I say Michiganders, you?
Go Blue

And yes, its Michiganders. People from other states for the most part call us Michiganians from what i have heard. But i prefer Michigander. I even have a buddy that calls me a Michigonian(long O) lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ntj

Oct 28, 2005
Michigan
✟162.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
ShetlandRose said:
I just went through 4 pages of Michigan posts... Am I the only Yooper here? Is there no one else from the Upper Peninsula?
Why no you are not. :)
But I don't live there anymore. Ya know Pelkie? In da fin? Where da Finlanders live hey?
I beautiful up there. I went there to visit my friend in South Range. I miss the UP (sometimes).
Where are you from?
Is am in the lower peninsula now... south of Grand Rapids, Middleville.
Is okay here.
NTJ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.