Houston
✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God's word is always timely. Micah 1 and 2 where my reads today and it speaks loud to us today.

I found this great website and will share below , it shows that of 195 Countries in the world 166 have people becoming migrants. America , Canada and a few other countries do not have flight, people wanting in not out.

I have spent a lot of time praying how we respond to Migrants but today I saw we should be praying from the lesson in the Book of Micah. God has never like anyone treating anyone bad , that is the work of satan , satan can not get to God except through people he uses.

If you look at the 166 Countries it is plain to see God is absent. America may have problems but God is still allowed in, in most places . Since I was a child people have wanted to risk their lives to cross that border. We make things about us but it has always been about God.

God's people was acting as those 166 Countries are acting now, in Micah . We act bad as well , today when I read a 80 year old Texas War Vet was kicked out of his house my heart broke. We still live in a country that the media got involved and without doubt the out cry will help this man. We whine a lot in this great land but spend some time researching the 166, we are spoiled ...

Micah 1:3 For, behold, the Lord cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth. 4 And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place.

Those 166 do not know or fear God . While we have lost some of that ,many still know and fear God.

Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvado and Honduras has forgot Who controls the winds and the seas as when Hurricane Mitch came.

Those are a few of the countries in great flight happening now , due to bad leadership and no fear of God . The God that can shake the earth and make mountains fall , fires and floods happen in Micah is still in charge today, we just have to know why those things happen.

Micah 2:Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practice it, because it is in the power of their hand. 2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

Few of us can do anything about the 166 but we know the One that can.

Micah 2:11 If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, saying, I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink; he shall even be the prophet of this people.

This was also a time of so called prophets that lied , like we have lying ones saying there is no hell and everything is good in a time of evil. The Bible is timeless and truly is, 2 Timothy 3:16-17

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

We need to pray this prayer for the 166 and the world.

Dear Heavenly Father , You are on Your Throne and we life up the 166 countries that You know all and see all that is taking place , we ask for revival in the hearts of the people in those places and You know what that would take , we ask if we are truly in the end days and evil will only grow then we ask we do what You want us to do with the flight of people , show those that still fear You and have power Your ways and turn those that will seek Your face and have them do Your will, from Harvey , the wildfires and lava flows we have been in evacuation mode ourselves , we know Who controls those things, we ask Your enemy have no power in our role at this moment in time , we ask we see it is about You and not anything else , help us share with those 166 why they are having to flee and Who has more power , let salvation come in the storms of this life , help us as one of the last standing Nations that You are allowed in, to show those people why their home land is not safe and ours is and it has nothing to do with people , help us show the world what war we are really in and Who wins , helps us teach them to not have fear of man , help us tell them about Psalm 118:6 , Matthew 10:28 , help us bring Your Light in a dark place , help us show the children Who You are in our own land and in the 166, hear our prayers O Lord and thank You for what You have done and will do in Jesus name amen...
Refugee project
The Refugee Project