Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I've been through a lot of religions and I feel the closest way to follow the Lord is to follow his laws or be "Messianic" if you will. After everything I've been through I feel that being Observant and Loving Yeshua Ha Maschiach is my life and my love. I can't walk away and I can't just got with someone from another denomination.
I have to just go with it. And while I may not be the strictest Messianic. It is something that is apart of me and I can't let it go. Just like I can't let Adonai Yeshua go

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't walk away and I can't just got with someone from another denomination.
I think the single greatest predictors of success for long term relationships are respect, tolerance, and compromise. That applies whether the difference is religion, denomination, political inclination, holiday destination, raising children, or whatever. If one or both lack those attributes then even quite small differences can eventually spell trouble.

Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There is always fascinating stories when people “have been through a lot of religions” and you never know which part of the journey you currently are.
ok so just so I'm clear, you weren't be facetious?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well I have a Jewish Catholic background.
But I am Torah Observant and I love Jesus he is God and Messiah.
Look I'm not going to nit pick or fight with anyone. I respect you, please respect me.
Sorry I had to throw that in because I am not here to fight anyone. I'm here for fellowship and friendship :)

• Friendly
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0