Goodlettsville
✟10,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that God will free my mind from mental fatigue and stress. The stress has caused me to doubt Christianity and invite unbelief into my life. The stress has also caused me to believe that God has given up on me and given me a hard heart and reprobate mind. Please pray that God will intervene and allow my faith to grow. Thanks in advance!

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes God we pray for flowergirl67 and help her deal with the fatigue. Give her good rest. Also that you'd intervene in her life and show her there's no greater love in life, than the love of God through Jesus. That God is easy to live with, and you are always there for us. Help her in her faith in you through your words of life. In Jesus name, Amen.

Do you take time to read the bible and pray? We all need that.

Mat 14:22-33 NIV - 22 Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it. 25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear. 27 But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." 28 "Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water." 29 "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" 32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

Rom 10:17 NASB - 17 So faith [comes] from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

flowergirl67

May 17, 2020
Goodlettsville
✟10,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes God we pray for flowergirl67 and help her deal with the fatigue. Give her good rest. Also that you'd intervene in her life and show her there's no greater love in life, than the love of God through Jesus. That God is easy to live with, and you are always there for us. Help her in her faith in you through your words of life. In Jesus name, Amen.

Do you take time to read the bible and pray? We all need that.

Mat 14:22-33 NIV - 22 Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it. 25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear. 27 But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." 28 "Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water." 29 "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" 32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

Rom 10:17 NASB - 17 So faith [comes] from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.
Thank you for your response! I have been reading the Bible and praying at least once a day. How would you recommend studying the bible? I usually just read a quote or part of a daily devotional because I'm not really sure how to study the Bible yet.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord we want to lift up @flowergirl67 to You please help her Lord. Please reassure her of Your faithfulness. Lord heal her mind. Help her to see herself as You see her. Lord please send Your holy angels to fight against the enemy. Lord we plead The Blood of Christ over her. Deliver her in Jesus's name. We pray in Jesus's name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, ease flowergirl67's stress and help her to lean on You for help, rest and answers in this stressful world we live in. Help her not to give up.
"Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God
And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds quiet and at rest through Jesus Christ. Philippians 4:6-7
Peace be with you, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your response! I have been reading the Bible and praying at least once a day. How would you recommend studying the bible? I usually just read a quote or part of a daily devotional because I'm not really sure how to study the Bible yet.

That's good. There's no best way. We're all different. Find what works for you. Read a section, (Start in the Gospels -begin with John) and just ask yourself simple questions; Overview. What's going on here, the basic story? Factors. What is the context, setting or situation? This brings out the Meaning. and then Application. How's this apply to me now?

When I was a new believer (36 years ago) I had a Bible reading plan (In my head) twice a year. On top of that I had a bible verse memory plan. Then I attended bible studies (with homework) to understand the basics (foundations of faith) of the Word. Always go back to the Gospels and the words of the Lord Jesus. Do word studies on sites like Biblehub, Blueletterbible, BibleGateway, etc. If you don't already, God will put the right people (church) there, as you seek his direction.

Also I must say- prayer! There is not substitute, to private and public prayer. Just talk to Him always. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
God never gives up on any of His children.

Rest assured that God loves you so so much. His arms are always open to you. Its the devil that puts doubts etc in our minds. Resist the devil. Pray to God. Believe and trust in Him.

God bless you

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Here is just one of many ways to get the Word into your heart. Scripture songs! There are tons of them, probably some with a style that is more to your taste than others. Check out Jumpstart Scripture Songs, Integrity Music Scripture Songs, and just Scripture Songs in general on YouTube.

There are also many Bible quoting vids for just about any topic you like, say anxiety, family, forgiveness, protection, whatever. Speak along with them, but don't get stressed out if you miss some words and get distracted here and there. It helps to say "Thank you Father" along with them often as we are told to praise far more than we are told to pray.

I pray you will be led to freedom from stress and fatigue and that you will become a lover of the Word.

Upvote 0

flowergirl67

May 17, 2020
Goodlettsville
✟10,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's good. There's no best way. We're all different. Find what works for you. Read a section, (Start in the Gospels -begin with John) and just ask yourself simple questions; Overview. What's going on here, the basic story? Factors. What is the context, setting or situation? This brings out the Meaning. and then Application. How's this apply to me now?

When I was a new believer (36 years ago) I had a Bible reading plan (In my head) twice a year. On top of that I had a bible verse memory plan. Then I attended bible studies (with homework) to understand the basics (foundations of faith) of the Word. Always go back to the Gospels and the words of the Lord Jesus. Do word studies on sites like Biblehub, Blueletterbible, BibleGateway, etc. If you don't already, God will put the right people (church) there, as you seek his direction.

Also I must say- prayer! There is not substitute, to private and public prayer. Just talk to Him always. God bless you.
Thanks again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums