Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Syringes Of Blood, Sex Harness Found In Man's Garage

POSTED: 11:18 AM ESTFebruary 26, 2004
UPDATED: 2:29 AM ESTFebruary 27, 2004

Young men attending sex parties in Orlando, Fla., were reportedly drugged and injected with tainted blood inside a man's garage, according to a Local 6 News report.

Authorities arrested Mark Randall, 45, (pictured, left) earlier this month for allegedly trafficking 48 grams of methamphetamine.

After an investigation, authorities determined that Randall was reportedly having sex parties in the garage of his home at 211 E. Kaley St. and possibly injecting the men with blood.

According to court records, four witnesses said "Randall lured subjects to his residence via the Internet for the purpose of sex and once they were at his residence he would get them high" with drugs.

The report also said Randall had a sex harness in the garage and "once the subjects were in the harness, Randall and other participants would have sex with them and videotape them."

Then, "Randall would inject the subjects with the syringes of tainted blood."

Investigators said Randall's garage was wired with video cameras and more than 100 videotapes were confiscated from the structure.

Several syringes were also taken filled with blood, Local 6 News reporter Louis Bolden reported.

Many of the men lured to the garage were apparently juveniles, according to the report.

The confiscated syringes are being tested to determine whether they contain HIV-positive blood, according to the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation.

The U.S. Attorney's office has asked local law enforcement officers not to make comments to the media about the case, Local 6 News reported.

Copyright 2004 by Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wether or not that this man is gay has nothing to do with the fact that what he did was gruesome and criminal.
The agony his victims now must be in for months untill they have the security that they are free of illness, or not. And the way he set this up makes it, of course, harder for them to complain.

Upvote 0

JillLars

It's a Boy! Jace David- Due 1/20/07
Jan 20, 2003
New Hope, MN
Visit site
✟3,944.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I wouldn't identify this man as homosexual, or heterosexual, I would identify him as a predator

You don't think heterosexuals have sex parties? It happens all the time. If you have a moral problem with that, then that's fine, but if you're implying these men deserved this because they were gay, then you are way off base.

This man is a vicious predator who lured men, promising sex, and gave them injections with tainted blood. You know what's frightening? He could very well be a heterosexual man trying to do "God's work" and get rid of the gays.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ikaria

Dec 6, 2003
✟2,464.00
Faith
Christian
sweetkitty said:
:sigh: So some of you think that it is wrong to criticize someone deliberately injecting another person with tainted blood? Some people I will never understand.

Well, there ya go. That's the vast tapestry of life for ya. We're all different, but we're all still equally beautiful in our own unique way. :wave:

Anyway, the gay subculture is rife with this kind of behaviour. Circuit parties are rampant. Homosexuals are some of the most self destructive people you will ever meet.

This kind of story never surprises me.

Oh BTW..did some of you miss this part?
"Many of the men lured to the garage were apparently juveniles, according to the report. "

I'd say that criticism is deserved somewhat here. Outrage would be even better.

No, I didn't miss that part.

But hey, it's the privacy of their own home, right? So we're not allowed to criticize, cos that's just plain WRONG! :p

Andyways, it can be a bit tricky to work out who consented to what, when there's an orgy going on. It's very easy for people to claim that "I wasn't up for that kinda thing" when they suddenly realize that they've just caught a disease.

Sure, they shoulda been told that there was infected blood floating around the place, but hey... when you play that kinda game, you take the risks that go with it.

Pretty simple, really. :wave:

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ikaria said:
Well, there ya go. That's the vast tapestry of life for ya. We're all different, but we're all still equally beautiful in our own unique way. :wave:

No, I didn't miss that part.

But hey, it's the privacy of their own home, right? So we're not allowed to criticize, cos that's just plain WRONG! :p

Andyways, it can be a bit tricky to work out who consented to what, when there's an orgy going on. It's very easy for people to claim that "I wasn't up for that kinda thing" when they suddenly realize that they've just caught a disease.

Sure, they shoulda been told that there was infected blood floating around the place, but hey... when you play that kinda game, you take the risks that go with it.

Pretty simple, really. :wave:
Again do you understand this part?
"Many of the men lured to the garage were apparently juveniles, according to the report. ""

Juveniles would be underage participants. And yet you claim it is wrong to find fault with this behaviour? And we wonder why the world is in the state it is in...

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
datan said:
Note that this is a gay!!!!!

Note that he is a criminal!!!!!

Note that his victims are human beings!!!!!

Note that was an extremely callous statement!!!!!

Note that "Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

Upvote 0

Ikaria

Dec 6, 2003
✟2,464.00
Faith
Christian
sweetkitty said:
Again do you understand this part?
"Many of the men lured to the garage were apparently juveniles, according to the report. ""

Juveniles would be underage participants. And yet you claim it is wrong to find fault with this behaviour? And we wonder why the world is in the state it is in...

Yes, I do understand that part. :) If juveniles are willingly attending a homosexual orgy, then that's their free choice under US law, IRRC.

Please re-read my previous post on the subject. :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.