Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Jennie is still here (on CF), Thunderpeel posts once in a while(life stages), Keri is gone for the moment, Jess is mia, Ethie and Tigress post on their own forum, Saucy is still here, as is Miss Spaulding. Leothelioness is still here, and Squeakers, Lord of the Forest has left temporarily, Beauty from pain is back, Mikhael is still here, redblue22 still posts, radhead does once in a while, Sonfest Rocker still posts, Mehguy still posts, Jupiter Drops, Mr. Moe, Ks777...lots of older posters still here. Neve, ck_psy still here. Miles has recently said he's left. RayofSun still here...EazyMack still posts once in a while, NomDeGuerre still posts, TwistTim...GQ Chris, Rhamiel, that's all I can think of atm. A few peeps changed their names as well...but I don't think I should go into that...lol.

Edit: How could I forget Quietude? She's still here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jennie is still here (on CF), Thunderpeel posts once in a while(life stages), Keri is gone for the moment, Jess is mia, Ethie and Tigress post on their own forum, Saucy is still here, as is Miss Spaulding. Leothelioness is still here, and Squeakers, Lord of the Forest has left temporarily, Beauty from pain is back, Mikhael is still here, redblue22 still posts, radhead does once in a while, Sonfest Rocker still posts, Mehguy still posts, Jupiter Drops, Mr. Moe, Ks777...lots of older posters still here. Neve, ck_psy still here. Miles has recently said he's left. RayofSun still here...EazyMack still posts once in a while, NomDeGuerre still posts, TwistTim...GQ Chris, Rhamiel, that's all I can think of atm. A few peeps changed their names as well...but I don't think I should go into that...lol.

Edit: How could I forget Quietude? She's still here.

^^ He's pretty much got it covered.

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
"...Squeakers...has left temporarily..."

Say wha...?! Looky here, sonny...I'm still here! I'm just...an expert lurker. :p

@ JD: I know, right? I miss some of the old regulars....

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Say wha...?! Looky here, sonny...I'm still here! I'm just...an expert lurker. :p

@ JD: I know, right? I miss some of the old regulars....

Rub your eyes and take another look at me quote sweetie. Lotf has left temporarily. Told ya I had my eye on you!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Rub your eyes and take another look at me quote sweetie. Lotf has left temporarily. Told ya I had my eye on you!!

Then you should have put "Leothelioness is still here, and [so is] Squeakers...". The way it ran on, it made it look like I was lumped with Lotf and left too.

Yes, I'm cracking the whip...'cause I don't wanna lose me before my very eyes. :D

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then you should have put "Leothelioness is still here, and [so is] Squeakers...". The way it ran on, it made it look like I was lumped with Lotf and left too.

Yes, I'm cracking the whip...'cause I don't wanna lose me before my very eyes. :D

:ahah:

Reactions: Squeakers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.