Arizona
Visit site
✟11,974.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
mhatten said:
Here is my question, how come all of your OP's are so much more literate (this in no way indicates that what they assert is true, just that they are written fairly well) than any of your responses to people's challenges to them? Are the OP's not written by you, :eek: or is it because you are thinking on the fly in your responses?
Didn't you know? The phoney who calls himself the "supreme arbiter" steals all of the stuff he writes here. It's obvious, just as you pointed out; there is no comparison between the style of his OPs and his discussion posts. I've caled him on it before, which he ignores...

....here is where he stole the piece in the OP:
http://www.samoa.co.uk/islandtime/4755.html

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
TScott said:
Didn't you know? The phoney who calls himself the "supreme arbiter" steals all of the stuff he writes here. It's obvious, just as you pointed out; there is no comparison between the style of his OPs and his discussion posts. I've caled him on it before, which he ignores...

....here is where he stole the piece in the OP:
http://www.samoa.co.uk/islandtime/4755.html

Yes I called him on it also before in a PM but I thought it was time to go public with my findings.... :D :D :D

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There were extensive records kept by the SS on the concentration camps, many of which were found by the Allies. There is clear documentation that the number of prisoners who were executed or died is in the millions, and not the tens of thousands. I've seen a statement in the Holocaust Museum in DC, handwritten by Col Rudolf Hoess, the Auschwitz-Birkenau commandant in which he admits that about 1.4 M prisoners were executed at his camp (I forget the exact number, but it was in the millions.) I know he freely admitted this at his war crimes trial. Is it really plausible that all this was just manufactured by the Allies after the war? How could they force the SS commanders to make up these confessions? These guys knew they were going down hard no matter what. What incentive would they have to fabricate stories the Allies wanted to hear? Anyone whose mind is made up is not going to be swayed, but there is a large amount of documentation on the concentration camps kept by the Germans themselves which clearly tells the story.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Supreme_Arbiter said:
I don't deny the fact that many Jews were killed... as well as others in the 2 World War. I'm against Jews making it a fetish, grossly distorting historical facts and being benefited by the fact that no one dares to critisize Jews nowadays, even when they commit genocide in Palestine.
Genocide in Palestine!!???
C'mon, talk about your gross distortion of historical facts!! The population of Palestininas is growing rapidly. The number of people being killed would not even be worthwile to describe in terms of a percentage of the total.
Genocide, or the homicidal extermination of an entire people may be applied to what was attempted to the Tutsis in Rwanda, the Armenians in Turkey, the Beothuk of Newfoundland, and maybe even the killing fields of Cambodia. similar wars of extermination were waged by early Germanic Christian converts against the heathen Slavic people of north-Eastern Europe. But whatever is happening to the Palestinians in the Sest Bank and Gaza does come close to rating as a genocide, or even an ethnic cleansing.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
jayem said:
There were extensive records kept by the SS on the concentration camps, many of which were found by the Allies. There is clear documentation that the number of prisoners who were executed or died is in the millions, and not the tens of thousands. I've seen a statement in the Holocaust Museum in DC, handwritten by Col Rudolf Hoess, the Auschwitz-Birkenau commandant in which he admits that about 1.4 M prisoners were executed at his camp (I forget the exact number, but it was in the millions.) I know he freely admitted this at his war crimes trial. Is it really plausible that all this was just manufactured by the Allies after the war? How could they force the SS commanders to make up these confessions? These guys knew they were going down hard no matter what. What incentive would they have to fabricate stories the Allies wanted to hear? Anyone whose mind is made up is not going to be swayed, but there is a large amount of documentation on the concentration camps kept by the Germans themselves which clearly tells the story.
There were also national demographic records of how many Jews were living in Europe before Hitler's genocidal campaign, and records of how many Jews remained after the war was over. It is not as if Europe was some third world backwater of a place without a highly developed bureacracy capable of keeping records of its tax-paying citizens.

Upvote 0

ChristFollowers

God loves all!!!
Jun 27, 2003
Georgia, USA
Visit site
✟622.00
Faith
Judaism
Just because Mel wrote a movie about Jesus....that makes Mel a hero of modern times?? WOW.

How do you know Mel didnt just write the movie for the money?? I am not saying he did or didn't because I don't know. So many people putting this Mel on a pedalstool when he couldv'e just did this movie for the quick cash. Don't say that's inpossible.....alot of actors make "movies" that are inspirational and have alot of meaning but some are just out for the money....plain and simple.

Supreme....why are you blaming Jews for everything?

You said something about Jews dont want to be criticize about other things. Of course they wouldnt want to be criticize against......the Jews nowadays didn't committ a crime.I doubt Whites would want to be criticize nowadays when their ancestors held Blacks as slaves. Your blaming a whole "race" for what their ancestors did.....that's crazy and sick man. But then again I guess that's the way it's suppose to be...we are being blamed for what our ancestors did. What a great world we live in!!!

Upvote 0