US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to compare with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For all of creation eagerly waits for the sons of God to be revealed...because creation itself will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (Romans 8:18-21).

Have you ever considered how much is wrapped up in everything we are going through? How important this thing is to God and every part of His creation we both see and don't see?

These versus have meant much to me over the years. It is not uncommon to see a lot of wildlife where I live. Sometimes it is amazing for me to think that the deer you see or Eagle soaring above you somehow knows. I don't know how they know, but they are hoping you and I get this thing right, for the sake of everything that matters, everything that is dear to them and more importantly to the God who made them. They wait for a thing like this.

To me these versus are speaking of His hidden ones. They are hidden because they have yet to be revealed. It may not be so easy to know them. It may or may not be the thing that is so visibly evident you see. They are the ones who are willing to go down in to the ground and die that they may come up a mature son. Sonship here has no masculine or feminine connotation. It is not physical it is spiritual. It is who they are within. I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish that I may gain Christ (Philippians 3:8)

It is not just limited to this earth. All of heaven looks into these things. To make all see what is the fellowship of this mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ. To the intent now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places (Ephesians 3:9-10)

No dear child of God what you and I are going through matter. We do not realize how interconnected we are in things of great significance to God. We do not realize how interconnected we are to each other. The scriptures that reference His body in Ephesians, each part doing its work, is often way too much localized. What is happening to me today, and me bearing it in the Spirit of Christ, will mean much to my brother and sister elsewhere, and they likewise to me. Our prayers and our lives if they are lived out of the Spirit have the power in them to touch the ends of the earth every single day.

So I hope we see dear brother and sister the thing that seems so local and trivial to us is anything but that at all. It means so much more than we can think. A lot is riding on this. A lot is looking into this. All of creation waits for a thing like this. I hope we see how important it really is. That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead (Philippians 3:10-11).

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Have you ever considered how much is wrapped up in everything we are going through? How important this thing is to God and every part of His creation we both see and don't see?
t is not just limited to this earth. All of heaven looks into these things.
I believe that man corrupted the entire universe
by his acts of disobedience. Either that, or God's
good and perfect creation featured galaxies colliding,
black holes devouring light, and dark objects flying
through space threatening our existence.
Not just Adam, but what did God find after many generations?

Genesis 6:5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Furthermore, I am not simply stating that man threw
the universe into chaos, but God's judgment against man's wickedness.

Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the kosmos and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.

In our modern world, the effects have become obvious, yet God's seers saw and knew.
Psalms 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes there may be some scientific reasons for some things, but even those are but symptoms of man's fall, but the creation that is groaning and travailing in pain that it speaks of has been going on up until now (Romans 8:22) so it's been going on for a lot longer than the modern era. It's my thought that it is expressing its travail even more so today than maybe it ever has. We see so much that is unprecedented of late. And though I never want to live selfishly taking more than I need. I also know that all the science and laws in the world will never be the answer. It is found in the versus I noted. Only that will bring creation in the liberty it so longs for. makes me sad really.

Reactions: Siddhi Koli
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All of creation waits Romans 8:18-21 upon the unfolding of His Wisdom done by the church Ephesians 3:9-10 to become One with all His creation Philippians 3:8-11

I've lived near the Canadian Rockies all my life and can easily picture the eagles, dear and even the trees awaiting the completion of His manifold wisdom displayed as the day draws nearer. What can it mean?

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
but the creation that is groaning and travailing in pain that it speaks of has been going on up until now (Romans 8:22) so it's been going on for a lot longer than the modern era.
Yes, and the analogy of a woman in labor is
profoundly accurate, and meant to be.
Isaiah 66:
9 Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the Lord.
“Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.
10 “Rejoice with Jerusalem,
And be glad with her, all you who love her;
Rejoice for joy with her, all you who mourn for her;
11 That you may feed and be satisfied
With the consolation of her bosom,
That you may drink deeply and be delighted
With the abundance of her glory.”

Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All of creation waits Romans 8:18-21 upon the unfolding of His Wisdom done by the church Ephesians 3:9-10 to become One with all His creation Philippians 3:8-11

I've lived near the Canadian Rockies all my life and can easily picture the eagles, dear and even the trees awaiting the completion of His manifold wisdom displayed as the day draws nearer. What can it mean?

Really enjoyed how you put those scriptures together!

I live in the American Northern Rockies area, but south of you HA!

Ps. I tried to post a picture from my walk today of the beautiful fall colors here. There is an old cottonwood in all of it's glory, but not smart enough to figure out how to do it :disrelieved:

Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and the analogy of a woman in labor is
profoundly accurate, and meant to be.
Isaiah 66:
9 Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the Lord.
“Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.
10 “Rejoice with Jerusalem,
And be glad with her, all you who love her;
Rejoice for joy with her, all you who mourn for her;
11 That you may feed and be satisfied
With the consolation of her bosom,
That you may drink deeply and be delighted
With the abundance of her glory.”

Love it! He is so Good. Despite all odds He will do it!

Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Really enjoyed how you put those scriptures together!

I live in the American Northern Rockies area, but south of you HA!

Ps. I tried to post a picture from my walk today of the beautiful fall colors here. There is an old cottonwood in all of it's glory, but not smart enough to figure out how to do it :disrelieved:
:) I don't remember how either :sorry:

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
No you live in the Desert which I absolutely love!
There is a certain magic, but you have to
adapt. I know how to dress for the Pacific NW,
I lived in Washington. More of an undress here.
My winter wardrobe is, well, it isn't. This year
might be a good one for a winter migration.

Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A Picture In Words A Picture In Mind of The Liberty of Creation
But with Righteous Judgment He shall judge the poor
and decide with equity for the meek of the earth...
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb
The leopard shall lie down with with the young goat
The calf and young lion and the fatling together
And a little child shall lead them......
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my Holy Mountain
For the Earth shall be full of the Knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:1-9)

1005181232.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
A Picture In Words A Picture In Mind of The Liberty of Creation
But with Righteous Judgment He shall judge the poor
and decide with equity for the meek of the earth...
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb
The leopard shall lie down with with the young goat
The calf and young lion and the fatling together
And a little child shall lead them......
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my Holy Mountain
For the Earth shall be full of the Knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:1-9)

View attachment 321374
15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Romans chapter 8 is written about God's Elect. Their predestined, chosen before foundation of the world. First earth age, satan led a rebellion against God, one third of God's children followed satan. Documentation, Jeremiah chapter 4. God destroyed the first earth age. Were in second earth age, the flesh . Gods Elect stood against the rebellion in first earth age and God judged the Election on the spot. Ephesians chapter 1, the saints, Election, are chosen before foundation of the world. God's Election are seed planters. They share God's truth with others. God doesn't show favoritism. The Election earned this position in the first earth age. Ezekiel was 40 to 48 is about the millennium. The Zadok are The Election. Their priests and judges during the millennium. See why their predestined ?.

Upvote 0