✟39,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
John 8:

23 And He said to them, You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am, you will die in your sins.

The Lord gives a very strict admonition here. Unless you believe "I am from above", and the all encompassing "I Am", you will die in your sins. There is a modern evangelical mentality that all someone has to believe is what we tell them, and confess in a "sinners prayer", and all the promises of God are theirs. And yet the great commission states:

Matthew 28:

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying,

All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them

in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you;

and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.

When legitimate teachers try to present the commandments of Christ and the apostolic doctrines, they are condemned as teaching a "works based salvation". Multitudes of believers literally pay little attention to the Old Testament because they are "not under Law", and their understanding is shrouded by the misconception that the Torah is just a bunch of commandments and statutes for the Nation of Israel. The truth is that the OT presents the Testimony of Who the I Am is, and how He presents to us His Father's Will.

John 5:38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.

The Testimony of Jesus Christ is the life long pursuit of those who desire the same testimony.

John 8:29 And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone,

for I always do those things that please Him.

To always please the Father, we must abide continuously in the Word of His Son,

including every word of the Law, the prophets and the Psalms.

John 8:

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.

32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered Him, We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone.

How can You say, You will be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.

35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.

36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Luke 24:

27 And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in

all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.

44 Then He said to them, These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you,

that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets

and the Psalms concerning Me.

45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

If you are to believe on the Son, you are to believe and obey His every command.

This is the True Light that has come into the world.

John 12:

44 Then Jesus cried out and said, He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.

45 And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.

46 I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him;

for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—

the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command,

what I should say and what I should speak.

50 And I know that His command is everlasting life.

Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.

This is the testimony of one who always pleases the Father.