Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I had a telephone call from my GP surgery early this morning asking if I would like a blood test and they were able to offer me an immediate appointment. I went along today at 11.20 to have bloods done. All done painlessly and professionally by a highly skilled healthcare practitioner. Blood results will be available within the next few days and I will be going back for a healthcare checkup to see how I'm getting on! No credit card required, no bills, no insurance documents. Just first class healthcare delivery on the basis of need, not ability to pay. The NHS is a wonderful institution and I am very privileged to be one of its patients.

There have been some posts popping up on the threads criticising universal healthcare, so thought I would share my positive experience!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thursday 9 May 2019.
I had a telephone call from my GP surgery early this morning asking if I would like a blood test and they were able to offer me an immediate appointment. I went along today at 11.20 to have bloods done. All done painlessly and professionally by a highly skilled healthcare practitioner. Blood results will be available within the next few days and I will be going back for a healthcare checkup to see how I'm getting on! No credit card required, no bills, no insurance documents. Just first class healthcare delivery on the basis of need, not ability to pay. The NHS is a wonderful institution and I am very privileged to be one of its patients.

There have been some posts popping up on the threads criticising universal healthcare, so thought I would share my positive experience!
I have nothing but praise for the NHS. Praying your results will be good!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Exhausted today! Spent most of yesterday awake, did a 12 hour night shift and straight afterwards went to visit a friend in hospital this morning who was admitted last night for emergency surgery. Just returned home half an hour ago. Ready for bed!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Exhausted today! Spent most of yesterday awake, did a 12 hour night shift and straight afterwards went to visit a friend in hospital this morning who was admitted last night for emergency surgery. Just returned home half an hour ago. Ready for bed!
Have a really good sleep, God bless :sweetdream:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
whenever scared or afraid, just reading these posts of praise, my soul gets lighter

this IS medicine!

Hallelujah!
So good to share the love of the Lord Jesus with you...:clap: great to have you with us on the forum :)

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thursday 9 May 2019.
I have nothing but praise for the NHS. Praying your results will be good!
I had to curtail my sleep today :-( as I had a message from my surgery asking me to come in for more bloods to be taken. Low neutrophil count, I've been told. Got another appointment next week to discuss the results.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I had to curtail my sleep today :-( as I had a message from my surgery asking me to come in for more bloods to be taken. Low neutrophil count, I've been told. Got another appointment next week to discuss the results.
Praying for you,Anthony that your results will be good

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for healing for you...
Build up your immune system, loads of info on Google on what to eat. :)

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for healing for you...
Build up your immune system, loads of info on Google on what to eat. :)
I will definitely take a look. Need to start eating a bit better! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.