what, where, who, when, whatever????
Dec 15, 2009
Emerald Isle!
✟13,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have some good news! My son got the job he was trying to get and gave his notice at KFC! He is SO happy and I am so proud of him to maintain his job he hated until he got another one and gave notice the proper way, unlike alot of people these days. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
:thumbsup::wave::clap:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi dear friends.. the two youngest children and I are on holidays in Cairns Queensland visiting my sister and family for two weeks.. staying in a resort lol because my sis's house is too small to fit us in.. friends of my sisters family.. in a few rooms of their unit with our own bathroom.. There is a pool here and tennis courts.. so should be fun.. we come from winter in our state.. to the tropics.. so should be lovely.. GOD bless to you all..

Upvote 0

hope_is_last_to_die

Dec 15, 2009
Emerald Isle!
✟13,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi dear friends.. the two youngest children and I are on holidays in Cairns Queensland visiting my sister and family for two weeks.. staying in a resort lol because my sis's house is too small to fit us in.. friends of my sisters family.. in a few rooms of their unit with our own bathroom.. There is a pool here and tennis courts.. so should be fun.. we come from winter in our state.. to the tropics.. so should be lovely.. GOD bless to you all..
have a lovely time :thumbsup: :wave:

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
A new ministry is always exciting to start. I'm sure it will go well. Tho I wonder if he will text your authority of be cooperative from the start.

Don't be afraid to ask the father for a fair rent. Don't low ball yourself. lol
His father might be making really good money overseas, so go for a nice rent and food package. Will the son also be getting some spending money?

So his stuff is at my house but last night was the last night they could stay at the apt and his older brother (not real brother but like a brother) was going to stay at the apt so they opted to stay there. I had made dinner and they ate some chicken and said they were going to eat more later and if not he would put it away. This was before they decided to go to the apt. So after they left I thought about the chicken in the oven and thought for sure they forgot about it, right? So I go to put it away.....he already put it away :D. So, so far very cooperative. I guess his mom is coming over to talk to me tonight. Look forward to that. I just can't understand how she lost the apt they had. It's section 8 housing so its cheaper rent and the dad has been paying her so....of course I have no idea what she does for work or what bills she has etc. so. I also find it odd she kinda left him to decide what to do now cuz he couldn't go where she's going and obviously can't go with dad ATM, but it does leave me with some puzzling thoughts. I would never do that with my boys, but that's just me, I'm not trying to judge. And yes he will need spending money to support his smoking habit, otherwise I would fear he would need to find some way to get ciggies. I don't approve, but he'll have to work on that on his own. My goal is to get him back on the school program and to find a job. Christmas is coming so maybe he can at least get hired on as christmas help. Anyway, pray for me and him, if you will. I will rely heavily on the Holy Spirit to work thru me, cuz me on my own....disaster.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican

So happy for you! I was going to ask you if you and your family were feeling better? I have been praying for you and for your dad as well.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
mmm, Im a bit shy, will you ask her for me :p:D:bow:

Ha ha sorry I don't know her or I would totally hook you up! NOT!! LOL.
Have you seen the new show Big Sexy? Those girls would probably be willing. ;)

Upvote 0

hope_is_last_to_die

Dec 15, 2009
Emerald Isle!
✟13,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ha ha sorry I don't know her or I would totally hook you up! NOT!! LOL.
Have you seen the new show Big Sexy? Those girls would probably be willing. ;)
I wanna Tyra :cry:big what!!! dear sister you trying to cause a brother to fall :doh:

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I wanna Tyra :cry:big what!!! dear sister you trying to cause a brother to fall :doh:

Calm down! willing for a DATE! Geez :D

I've not seen big sexy ... sounds like I'm missing out!

you don't watch TV and NO not really missing anything. They are just big girls livin large literally and trying to have their size not matter, but society is very cruel after all. We "say" we're "accepting" but truth be told we're really not. Well society anyway, of course not us :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
So I have a new "son" in my house. Still haven't talked to the parents. Found out his mom was too distraught to talk with me yesterday and that his dad has NOT been paying her and she only makes about 12,000 a year cleaning RV's so no wonder she couldn't make it work on her own! She is supposed to come over tonight. I told the "son" that I don't judge so I hope he tells his mom that. I'm just trying to help. And now I am wondering if the dad is really gonna send me money or not :confused:. Either way God will take care of us so. I had a nice discussion with him last night while my son was at work. He doesn't believe in God but wants to sit in on our morning readings, used to go to Lutheran church and knows quite a few bible stories. Also interested in checking out our church. Got to share my belief with him, but told him I wasn't gonna tell him he has to believe or anything like that. Anyway, seems like a good kid and I don't think he's gonna be any trouble.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
So I have a new "son" in my house. Still haven't talked to the parents. Found out his mom was too distraught to talk with me yesterday and that his dad has NOT been paying her and she only makes about 12,000 a year cleaning RV's so no wonder she couldn't make it work on her own! She is supposed to come over tonight. I told the "son" that I don't judge so I hope he tells his mom that. I'm just trying to help. And now I am wondering if the dad is really gonna send me money or not :confused:. Either way God will take care of us so. I had a nice discussion with him last night while my son was at work. He doesn't believe in God but wants to sit in on our morning readings, used to go to Lutheran church and knows quite a few bible stories. Also interested in checking out our church. Got to share my belief with him, but told him I wasn't gonna tell him he has to believe or anything like that. Anyway, seems like a good kid and I don't think he's gonna be any trouble.

What a wonderful opportunity to be a good christian influence in his life.. will pray for you!!

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
That would be too bad that they father tell you one thing and then do another. If the father was in the service you could always communicate with her commander and I think the commander would tell that father to stop up and support his kid. At least I've heard of that in the past.
12K a yr. Ouch. I was making more than that as a temp.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
That would be too bad that they father tell you one thing and then do another. If the father was in the service you could always communicate with her commander and I think the commander would tell that father to stop up and support his kid. At least I've heard of that in the past.
12K a yr. Ouch. I was making more than that as a temp.

I know right? (about making 12K a yr!) I felt really bad when I heard that, but also made me feel better about being able to help. Dad is not military and I asked the "son" what makes him think his dad will pay me if he's not paying his mom and he said "because he said he would" so IDK. I hope he calls soon and sends money asap. I've got 50 bucks to spend for groceries for next week. and nothing the week after. His mom is supposed to come over on Monday so we'll see. But I can't ask her for money

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
So I'm just a little peeved this morning. My son had the little incident where his buddy stole some beer and they drove away and drank some of it and the cops showed up at my door right? Well the kid that actually stole the beer went to his thing yesterday and all they have to do is him and his mom have to take a class that is one hour a week for six weeks. MY son has to take a class on a Saturday for 7 hours that costs 90 bucks AND do 8 hours of community service. The other kid doesn't even have to pay for the class! and no community service and no restitution and no fine! <<Staff Edit>> is wrong with this picture? We didn't have to go meet with anyone we just got a letter that said to call this counseling place and that's what they told us he had to do. I really don't think this is fair but I also don't think there is a <<Staff Edit>> thing I can do about it. Woke me up last night at 2AM and I could not sleep. I can't voice this to my son, cuz I don't want him to get more of an attitude, but it's very upsetting to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.