Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Aww well thumbs up that you did I was beginning to think I was doomed to failure.. I probably feel the same about idle chat.. only thing is.. without it I chat to no-one or very few..

What deep and meaningful things does a mother of kids.. with little adult interaction and the furtherest I go in my daily wanderings is the store.. my parents house or dropping kids here and there..

Not many.. but I am finding I can contribute to the lives of others simply by just trying like this.. and being persistant and nice.. LOL.. to just care.. listen.. and encourage..

If you met me in person.. I wouldn't talk to you.. blush.. I might smile though.. I am shy one.. But online.. I can let go a little more.. Ha..

If you are the only one to post.. then in some small way I have succeeded.. did I make you smile?? Then you made my day..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hiya...

I'm still working tons of overtime and getting 1 day off a week...or should I say night off a week.
I'm exhausted, brain dead, and truly hitting the point where someone should give my daughter a "Zombie Survival Guide and Kit"
:p

:hug:

Well I hope you are making lots of money ;) for all that overtime.. and you get a really nice holiday soon...

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I spend my week with commuting/work, taking care of home and rescued dogs, and going to Church for the most part. Sounds kind of boring, but I have many loving friends who've helped get out some...even to Disneyland! Woot...

Friends are the spice of life they say...

Wow Disneyland.. how awesome.. you are most certainly blessed..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hewwwoooo!! Just got back from shoppin!! Love bargains. Two tops half price, then went into the op shop, and got some very retro, yellow Tupperware canisters for $5 each!! They will go nicely wiff my bright orange canisters!! :D

Ohhh another op shopper.. I just love a bargain too.. I got some great clothes this morning some only one dollar each.. Tupperware is great isn't... LOL.. long lasting and great colors..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hope everyone had a good weekend.. Monday morning in Australia.. beautiful Spring weather..

I took the two youngest kids swimming yesterday.. inside pool but it was a warm day outside and quite hot sitting inside watching them..

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Great idea for a thread! I would LOVE to go to Australia someday! Don't know if I will ever get the funds to go there, but I have always said I wanted to go, but also would like to be visiting someone that lived there so they could show/tell us all the cool places to visit. (wow don't know why I just said "us" since it's just me lol weird).

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
You are going to meet someone soon ;)... ha.. that might be GODS way of getting you ready..

OR....MAYBE I'm gonna meet an archeologist from.....wait for it.....AUSTRALIA!! LOL (remember from the other thread?) ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.