Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Michelle, first your problems with your truck and now they took your blue font away - sorry you have had a bad week.

I know right? :D. Yeah tough week. Oh well it's almost over. Have to work the second job tonight and then I'm off for the weekend. I am planning to take the puppy to the dog park. He loves it so much and I am content to sit and watch him wear himself out. Of course he doesn't like it too much when I make him go swimming when we get home LOL. He WILL love the water....someday he WILL LOL :cool:

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So I went to the corn maze Sat. night. Was a lot of fun. The corm maze was really easy to navigate. Almost boring really it was so easy. The real interesting one was the haunted maze. It had been decades since I'd don't anything like that. It was amazingly well done. Now I don't get scared by those type things. But they did have some scenes from scary movies that were mentally disturbing for sure. The people that were doing the acting seemed to be really into their scenes. The one that got to me the most was the lady that was saying saying your just going to walk away and not help me? etc. Ya that did a trip with my emotions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Good for you dayhiker! I am at work but at least I don't have to work at Kohl's today, especially today, because it's inventory! But I do have to work tomorrow night so..

But then on Thursday my sons and I are going to see the Seahawks vs Cardinals. First NFL game ever! Of course we have nosebleed seats but it's what my older son wanted to do so...and we are rooting for the Seahawks!

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
so last night my older son comes in and says he's going to Flagstaff to pick up his friend (a girl) and they are going to Vegas and getting married! So of course I think he's kidding and I tell him, "no you're not" and he keeps saying it's not a joke and he is! And he is even asking me if I want to go, which is freaking me out. So I start crying! And then he's like why are you crying, but still saying it's not a joke. Well apparently it WAS a joke cuz he never left the house, but after that HE was mad at ME! Like it was MY fault he made ME cry!
and then earlier I was telling my younger son that part of cleaning the bathroom was cleaning the sink, to which he stated that it wasn't HIM that leaves toothpaste in the sink and so I start saying why do you guys think you only have to clean up your own messes? I clean the whole house without complaint and you only want to do your OWN dishes and clean your OWN messes, which you don't even do that! Then he gets mad at me and says "I'm sorry I'm such a bad son!" I told him I never said he was a bad son, that's what he heard geez.
I don't understand them always making it MY fault when they are not doing what THEY should be doing except that it is my parenting that is causing it I guess.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Nice when they realize they got outside how they should have acted and apology.

Ya, family time is good. Sat. I got to hang out with my sons and grand daughters. The 5 y/o asked me to play tag with her and then hide and seek. I also spun her around till we both were dizzy. I fell down as I couldn't keep my feet under me! lol Was nice to interact with her that way.

Upvote 0