Would it be something you would read as a Graphic Novel?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven."

I've been working on a Graphic Novel with my Coauthor and Artist, I've been writing the story, and I just finished the first Major Story Arc, The Sin Forme Demons Arc.

I want someone to read what I have so far and give me feedback. Tell me if you like the story, and if you personally would read a Graphic Novel with this story.

The name of the book is "Hope: A Graphic Novel." Because I'm hoping that it will be what God wants it to be.

I'll upload it, and whoever reads it, state your favorite book or verse of the bible, or both. And leave a comment about whether or not you like it, and if you dislike it, tell me why, and I'll see if I can do better.

I've been praying before I even a write a single letter, it's what God Almighty wanted me to write.

Copyright 2017 Coleton Ritmanich/Blaine Hardin

Attachments

• Hope.pdf
    355 KB · Views: 3
Sep 1, 2012
France
✟105,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello CBR, welcome to CF,
I'm probably not a typical member of your target audience but I still enjoy leafing through Asterix and Tintin every now and then.
Your 'story arc' as presented it just too bare-bones, a collection of variable quality beads awaiting a silver thread on which to be strung. The basic idea of embodying sin in various demon forms could serve well but you need a lot more story and character development.
Just two other things; make your presentation compacter, less white space; and I personally might be put off by some of the theology you have there.
I hope this is of help to you and the other guy you work with.
Go well
><>

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for your feedback. The book isn't going to happen, my calling as a preacher is bringing me to be a Preacher in the military. The serving men and women need Jesus too. The book is what I wanted, I was like Jonah, running away from my calling, thanks for the feedback again.

Upvote 0