✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 13

I just want to say I am thankful I was born with ears to hear and eyes to see. I am thankful I was not born with the hearts of those in Matthew 12 that could not see or hear Jesus.

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man.

I am thankful I am a child of the Son of man

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one.

I am thankful I am not a child of the wicked one.

49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

For years I have been called delusional. For years I have been told until I forget about my invisible God my life will not change. For years I have been told the Bible was made up to control people.

My heart aches for those not given in Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given.

The world and all other little gods did not die for me, does not offer me better than this world. Why on earth would I want anything other than what Jesus offers. I only have to look at my husband , my niece , my mothers hands , my brothers life to long for the best offer ever given to anyone.

I only have to look at what Jesus did in these chapters to want to spend my life with Him. I only have to look at the actions of those that do not want to follow Him, to know I do not want to spend my life with them...