Visit site
✟36,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There I was, making another backup of a website with HTTrack Website Copier HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL) like I did with the Tentmaker site, when I saw the "bytes saved" column and it reminded me of how everyone will be saved through faith alone in Jesus Christ. The whole world will go to Heaven and have a happy afterlife with the Lord of Hosts.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

When you save a file, there's always a file saving speed. When you download something from the Internet, you have a download speed.

Bits are like a light switch, they're either on or off, binary, 1 or 0. Every decision within a computer can be made by multiple series of "yes" or "no" questions.

Bit
Byte = 8 bits. Ex: A letter on your screen like "a"
Kilobyte = 1,024 bits. Ex: A paragraph of text.
Megabyte = 1,024 kilobytes. Ex: A book.
Gigabyte = 1,024 megabytes. Ex: A CD of music
Terabyte = 1,024 gigabytes. Ex: A Blu-ray DVD.
Etc.

The Almighty Lord saving the Earth is like how one downloads data online. There's a speed to it.

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

Right now, archiving this webpage, I have a rate of 7 kilobytes per second. But eventually, no matter how slow or fast the download speed is, the full file will be downloaded. Doesn't matter if that's 7 terabytes per second or 7 bits per second, as time moves forward, so do the percentage of people who believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and thus be saved.

So, everyone becoming believers in Christ is not a matter of "if", but rather a matter of "when".

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

God has predestined all people to be saved, yet each individual person has the free will to decide when to be saved.

Gen. 12:3 "All peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

It's up to the person to believe in Jesus Christ for salvation, but it's guaranteed that eventually, everyone will believe in Him, it's only a matter of time.

ISAIAH 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

• Winner
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟991,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
* * * So, everyone becoming believers in Christ is not a matter of "if", but rather a matter of "when".
1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all
. * * *
The usual altered quote of 1 Cor 15:22-28. Trying to make it say what it does not say.
1 Corinthians 15:22-23
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Note vs. 22 does NOT say "All will be made alive in Christ." It says "All in Christ shall be made alive." All mankind are in Adam because all mankind are literal descendants of Adam. All mankind is not inherently "in Christ" that requires a conscious decision of each person in this life.
And nobody is made "in Christ" simply by dying.
Note, vs 23 "every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming." It does not say "afterward all mankind" but only those who already belong to Christ when He comes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0