OmegaInsane

Nobody
Jul 16, 2013
✟7,632.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Before I begin, I was schooled in a Catholic Institution for 6 years, so I am well aware of Catholic dogma and doctrine. Let it be known however that the only doctrine of truth is what is written in Scripture, and not unfounded ideas based upon laws of man. It matters not what kings of old established as law for we are called to the law of God through his holy Logos/Word.Consider Daniel, if he were to have heeded to such thinking and had respect unto laws of kings above laws of God, he would not have been cast into the den of lions.

With that stated, let us proceed.

Does not the Scripture say, that the Church is the bride of Christ?
Revelation 21:9, 2 Corinthians 11:2, Romans 7:4

Is not Christ King of Kings? Therefore if the King is to marry the Church, would not the Church of Christ be his Queen? Shall Christ have unto himself more than one Queen? Does God lie? Is not the Church to rule with Christ (King) as his bride (Queen)? Where does the scripture say that Christ shall come and rule with another Queen other than the Church?

The woman in Revelation 12, is it truly Mary raptured to heaven? Or is it Israel, whom God calls his bride, from whom the Messiah was to come? (Isaiah 54, Jeremiah 3:20, Ezekiel 16:8-14). Are we not grafted into the tree with Israel as per Romans? Is not Jesus an Israelite? Did the prophecy of a Messiah being born from the tribe of Judah, a tribe of Israel, begin with Mary? Therefore the woman in Revelation 12 is Israel, not Mary. Was not Israel persecuted, as is this woman in Revelation 12, after Messiah's birth? Was she not scattered to the wilderness for her protection? How can it be Mary raptured when there is a time limit on her protection of 1260 days? Doesnt this allude to the prophecy of Daniel, to the rise of the beast?
If this woman is the Virgin Mary, why then does the dragon persecute her offspring? Did the Virgin conceive more than once while in Virginity? Shall you say to me this is of spiritual significance? Then by that standard know the woman is a spiritual picture of Israel, from whom Jesus was born, and who bares offspring according to the prophecies of Isaiah, and not Mary the mortal.

Is not a mother higher in authority than her son? If therefore Mary be the mother of God, do you not inadvertently claim she is superior to God?
Does God anywhere proclaim he was begotten of a mother? Is he man that he should lie, or the son of man that he should repent? (Numbers 23:19)

If Jeremiah 44 condemned the worship and honoring of a pagan Queen of Heaven, shall God allow worship and honoring to a new Queen of heaven? Is God a liar and now transgresses against his own word?

If Mary is truly the Mother of God and thus acts as a mediator for sinners, do you invalidate this scripture which says "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5)?
Would you dethrone Christ's post as High Priest as per book of Hebrews in that you claim authority is given to another to intercede on behalf of the believers?

Is Christ truly God? Why then does he say "why do you call me good? there is none good but one, that is, God". (Mark 10:18)

Is Christ truly God that you make Mary Mother of God? Why then does he say in Revelation 3:12

"He that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name"?
Does Christ repeat himself in vain? Is it not rather clear he sought to make it clear he has a God and thus by proxy, cannot be God?

If Christ is God, then why does the scripture say he will return the kingdom back to God, does God suffer from dementia? God forbid! (1 Corinthians 15:24) Then comes the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

If Mary was born free from original sin and was sinless, do you void the Word of God which says "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God"? and "There is none righteous, no not one" and "He who says he has no sin lies, and the truth is not in him?" Shall you void the words of Isaiah 64:6? If Mary was without sin why did she offer the sin offerings? Shall you make God a liar? Is it impossible for God to have created his holy child without needing Mary's blood? Did he need Joseph's seed? Shall you limit the power of God ?

Did Mary indeed stay a virgin? Did the Apostle Paul lie
"But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother." -Galatians 1:19
The same brother noted in Mark 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the BROTHER of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not HIS SISTERS here with us? And they were offended at him.?

Scriptures clearly state Christ had no sin before he cast sin upon himself on the cross, where does Scripture specifically state Mary had no sin?
2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:22.

Does not God say it is the Holy Spirit that intercedes for us, with inexplicable groans? Romans 8:26-27 . Do you blaspheme by giving this office to Mary?

May the Christ return soon to resolve any discrepancies that abide.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Rob G

Jul 17, 2013
✟15,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was raised in a Catholic home and completed my first communion at age 10.

You have many excellent questions which can only be answers with the word of God.

Let me say that God’s Word is the final authority. Man’s interpretation can at times be misleading. The Old and New Testament bind the Word of God.

Mary the Mother of Jesus was blessed to have the son of God. She is no doubt selected to carry the Son of God.

But this passage shines the light on Jesus it is the foundation for all believers of God:

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

“No one” this means there is not one person since Adam and Eve is allowed to approach God except through Jesus.

People as well as myself tend to hear and give opinions of what they believe about the Bible.

But unless each of us become as children, and have faith the Lord will open our eyes to see.

matthew 18:3

And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

We all learn by asking, seeking, knocking for answers. We ask and then we seek to verify through the Bible, to insure what we are hearing is correct. We continue knocking, never satisfied with man’s answers but continually seeking until we see the Truth of the Word of God.

Jesus said, ““Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” (Matthew 7:7

I am at work but anxious to answers your questions.

I will return with more please be patient and pray for the Lord’s guidance.

Upvote 0

Rob G

Jul 17, 2013
✟15,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do I begin?

In my words:

John 1: The Word was in the beginning

The Word was God; The Word was with God.

All things were created by The Word

The Word became Flesh

The Word (God) created all things

He spoke to Adam, Moses, and the prophets

The Word became flesh; He became lower than the angels

Mary was precious enough to carry the Son of God

When Jesus was asked about His family, He said, “who is my mother who are my brothers and sisters. Matthew 12:48-50, mark 3:35

He could do nothing without the Father (God)

He takes over the World He is the King of Kings according to Zechariah 14 for 1000 years Rev. 20

Christians are saved; Jesus went to prepare a place for them it if finish, they are safe.

The drama in Zechariah 14 does not concern Christians…I have extend commentary for this …

If no one can come to the Father except through me, that means no one except through Him.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God: it is scientific fact that the blood is passed on through the male not the female. Jesus had no human blood in Him.

Ezekiel 37 mentions flesh and bone brought back to life…these are they that participate in Zachariah 14

The Christians believer all go to heaven and will receive their reward according to what they have done.

But what happens to the rest of the people from Adam and Eve till end of this age. Many will be condemned to the everlasting lake of fire

But:

There will be a time called the regeneration not spiritual but in the flesh for people who never heard the Gospel but are worthy.

These are the people who will inherit the earth

The are not saved like Christians, Christians will spend eternity in heaven with Christ

Please read:

“flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God” (1st Corinthians 15:50

The second part of this passage declares “the perishable are clothed with imperishable, with immortality” to spend eternity with God in the Kingdom of Heaven, the place where God dwells.

If people do not have flesh and blood are they spirit?

Can God bring people back to life without blood?

Regeneration

In Ezekiel 11, God forms man from the bones of the dead people of Israel. He attaches the tendons, flesh and covers them with skin. He breathes life into them.

God said. ”I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 11:19, 36:26

Ezekiel 37:12 Sovereign LORD says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.

Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”

*We have just read flesh and bone coming together and God gives them the breath of life.

What did Adam say about Eve, “this is flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone”. (Genesis 2:23)

Jesus appeared before the apostles after the crucifixion, He had been with God. He said to Thomas, “Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones,” then He asked them if they had anything to eat and He ate a piece of broiled fish in their presences. Luke 24:39-42

Adam and Eve, like Jesus were in the presence of God in flesh and bone.

Zechariah 14:9, 16

The LORD will be king over the whole earth.

Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.” (Luke 1:32)

It becomes clear that signs and wonder, miracles from God were not enough to change the hearts of the Jew. Before He prepares for the crucifixion, Jesus expresses the realization that He is finished with the Jews. He has finished the work He was sent to do. (John 17:4) He has done all that He could do for the Jews. They will reject Jesus and He will turn His back on them until the times of the Gentiles if fulfilled. (Luke 21:24)

It’s hard not to notice the fullness or full of number gentiles implies a limit. It also implies that there is a magical number more than likely an exact number. When you fill a glass with water to its fullness it will run over. You cannot add another drop otherwise it overflows.

Romans 11:25

that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in KJV

Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in NIV

Excerpts from “The Last Day” by Robert Hern

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KNOWLEDGE BOMB

Jun 6, 2013
The suncoast
✟818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The woman in Revelation 12, is it truly Mary raptured to heaven?

KNOWLEDGE BOMB replies:

this is NOT Mary being in heaven - this is what John saw while he was in heaven, and since Jesus wasn't bore to Mary in heaven - but earth - Mary also is on earth.... We know this is true because we see in verse 4
the dragon using Herod tried to kill Christ

And v.5 Jesus has been crucified and risen to the right hand of the Father...

verse 6 is modern day Israel fleeing for 2nd half of tribulation (12:14)

also see fleeing at) Zech 14:5 mark 13:14 luke 21:21 where they flee to a protected place for 42 months (2nd half of dan 9:27) and end up proteced here dan 11:41. Which leads to armies meeting for armageddon and the rapture (11:42-12:2)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KNOWLEDGE BOMB

Jun 6, 2013
The suncoast
✟818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It’s hard not to notice the fullness or full of number gentiles implies a limit. It also implies that there is a magical number more than likely an exact number. When you fill a glass with water to its fullness it will run over. You cannot add another drop otherwise it overflows.

KNOWLEDGE BOMB replies:

this is speaking about 42 months of time (Rev 11:2)

Upvote 0

KNOWLEDGE BOMB

Jun 6, 2013
The suncoast
✟818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Jesus appeared before the apostles after the crucifixion, He had been with God. He said to Thomas, “Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones,” then He asked them if they had anything to eat and He ate a piece of broiled fish in their presences. Luke 24:39-42

KNOWLEDGE BOMB replies:

Christ had not risen to the right hand of the Father until v51

Christ tells non believers the next time the will see him is at right hand of Father - Matt 26:64 mark 14:62 Luke 22:69

Christ tells believers same thing - Acts 1:11

We see this at Rev 6:14-17 when every eye will see him (rev 1:7)

Upvote 0

Rob G

Jul 17, 2013
✟15,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

KNOWLEDGE BOMB replies:

this is speaking about 42 months of time (Rev 11:2)

Romans 11 Paul is talking about gentiles and Jews

you are way out in left field completely lost

Upvote 0

Rob G

Jul 17, 2013
✟15,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

KNOWLEDGE BOMB replies:

Christ had not risen to the right hand of the Father until v51

Christ tells non believers the next time the will see him is at right hand of Father - Matt 26:64 mark 14:62 Luke 22:69

Christ tells believers same thing - Acts 1:11

We see this at Rev 6:14-17 when every eye will see him (rev 1:7)

mary was looking for him outside the tomb
Jesus said do not touch me because i have not risen to the father:

Luke 20
11 Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying.

Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”
16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).
17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Upvote 0

Rob G

Jul 17, 2013
✟15,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The are not saved like Christians, Christians will spend eternity in heaven with Christ

KNOWLEDGE BOMB replies:

there's a new heaven and Earth - Jerusalem comes down From Heaven to the Earth.

we will be on earth and God will be with us(Rev 21:1-3)

that is correct they are not saved like Christians.

Christians have a place in heaven.

but the Lord comes to earth to Distroy the enemies of Israel,
The Lord becomes king of the world
there will be survivers in the world, they will worship the King
these people are not saved like christians but they inherit the earth and are forced to worship the King of the world

great questions

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tzaousios

Αυγουστινιανικός Χριστιανός
Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
that is correct they are not saved like Christians.

Christians have a place in heaven.

but the Lord comes to earth to Distroy the enemies of Israel,
The Lord becomes king of the world
there will be survivers in the world, they will worship the King
these people are not saved like christians but they inherit the earth and are forced to worship the King of the world

great questions

Who aren't saved like Christians and who will be forced to worship? Please be specific.

Upvote 0

Rob G

Jul 17, 2013
✟15,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who aren't saved like Christians and who will be forced to worship? Please be specific.

Christians are saved by Grace through faith in Jesus
Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us.
1st Corinthians 3:
11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

Christians are saved. God has complete this task, you belong to God through Christ
Christians have no business with the promises to the Jews this is God’s business. We go to heaven so don’t worry about the Covenent to the Jews.
Romans 11: 1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means!

The drama is not over

The Word of God, the Bible is the final authority which is ordained through His inspiration in order to direct us towards back to God.

Here is the promise to the Jews:

These are some of the promises before the resurrection.
Blessed are the meek they shall inherit the earth (Matthew 5:5
Government will be on His Shoulders (Isaiah 9:6
The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David (Luke 1:32
He will be King of the world (Zechariah 14:9

Zechariah 14:
1 A day of the LORD is coming
6 On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness.
7 It will be a unique day—a day known only to the LORD—with no distinction between day and night. When evening comes, there will be light
9 The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.
Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day people will be stricken by the LORD with great panic. They will seize each other by the hand and attack one another.

16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

These are the people that inherit the earth

There is so much missing. The paperback book “The Last Day” covers much more which is verified through scripture. Written by ROBERT HERN

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rob G

Jul 17, 2013
✟15,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Christian believers become children of God, they are saved. I know I’m singing to the choir.
But:
These are some of the promises before the resurrection.
Blessed are the meek they shall inherit the earth (Matthew 5:5
Government will be on His Shoulders (Isaiah 9:6
The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David (Luke 1:32
He will be King of the world (Zechariah 14:9
What will God do with these scripture/ people??

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Mary - Queen Of Heaven"

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL OP:
Mary - Queen Of Heaven

What then does it mean for Mary to be the Queen of Heaven? Well, in the Old Testament monarchy the Queen of the Davidic Kingdom was the Queen Mother. The Kings, for reasons of state and human weakness, had many wives, none of whom fittingly could be called Queen. That honor was reserved for the mother of the King, whose authority far surpassed the many "queens" married to the king. We see this in the history of Middle Eastern nations of the time. We specifically see this is the role Bathsheba played with respect to King Solomon and the occasions when the Queen Mother acted as regent on behalf of juvenile successors to the throne. Remember, the Jews wanted a king in order to be “like all nations”. Thus, following the models of the neighboring lands, they established a dynasty, a legal system, a royal court – and a queen mother. She was the “Gebirah” – Great Lady.

The role of the Queen Mother, therefore, is a prophetic type of the Kingdom role of Mary, just as the role of the Davidic King is a prophetic type of the Kingdom role of Jesus. Jesus inherited the Kingdom promised to David, who was told that one of his descendants would rule forever. The angel Gabriel revealed this fact to Mary at her Annunciation: “Behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give him the throne of David his father, and he will rule over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end." (Luke 1:31-33)

Aside from the prophetic types present in the Kingdom of Judah, there is also the text of Psalm 45, which when speaking of the Kingdom of God also speaks of its Queen.

[6] Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. [7] Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. [8] All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad. [9] Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir. [10] Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house; [11] So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him. (Psalm 45:6-11, KJV)

That Kingdom ruled by God is the same as the Kingdom ruled eternally by the Son of David. It is not an earthly kingdom (though it is present on earth in the Church) but rather a heavenly kingdom, the Kingdom of God. The Queen of that Kingdom is the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of the Lord God Jesus Christ. The Jews who knew Jesus would have understood this perfectly. Jesus is “Son of David” who would inherit the throne of David. And who would inherit the throne at his side, the seat of the Queen Mother? His mother, of course.

I would like to mention two great resources:

1) An mp3 link of Dr. Scott Hahn discussing Mariology, and his book "Hail Holy Queen" on an episode of "Catholic Answers Live":
http://www.catholic.com/audio/2000/mp3/ca001129.mp3

2) The actual book, "Hail Holy Queen" by Dr. Scott Hahn

1002198.jpg
Queenship Has Its Privileges

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums