Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey guys. I don't necessarily have a reason to write an update, but I feel as though this is still a good way to vent amongst the Body to get sound biblical advice. I know I've already spoken about last Monday being the final day that I'd mention our marriage to my wife so that she could have her space while I focus on my walk with the hopes that she'd choose our marriage. I know that me having theological debates with her over the years has had more of an impact on her then these last 8 months of her mentioning separation and having an emotional affair have had an impact on me. I just hope that aside form my close Christian circle that you all would continue to lift us up in prayer.

The last time I read her journal (Last Monday. Haven't done it since and won't), aside from seeing her write about fantasizing a new life with this other man, I also saw points where she was being convicted by the reality of what she was doing.

I guess just please pray that the Holy Spirit would continue to convict her heart, and turn it to see that our marriage can be a beautiful thing if she'd only open her heart to me again, and begin to trust me over time. Honestly, I have every reason not to trust her, given her emotional affair, but I choose to, because I desperately want our marriage to make it. Being on this forum, I've read about TOO many Christian marriages failing, and I don't want that for us. Regardless as to how she's following her heart after things that God would not honor, I know that if I simply back off, pray, and watch God have His way in my wife, that we can get through this. Thank you for your prayers.