Visit site
✟83,750.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have ... i am willing to explain this there but in order to see this you will need to start with a clean slate ... so to speak
Feel free to explain in the thread that it is more specific to. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feel free to explain in the thread that it is more specific to. Thanks.
so you direct me to one of your threads only to redirect me to another of your threads ... interesting that you do not know the very basics of things you start threads on and yet want to control the narrative ...

Upvote 0

B Griffin

Sep 4, 2011
Georgia
✟47,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
A tree is known by it's fruit.
Luke 6:43

That in my eyes is a scary verse because I can rattle off a list of sins I struggle with on a daily basis.
True, it can be scary. But perfect love casts out fear. Luke 6:43, like many verses, points to a reality. Sin proceeds from an evil heart and defiles us. We know this as "the flesh". The fleh will never be any different than it is, because an evil tree can only produce evil fruit. Thankfully, by the grace of God, we are not under law, but under grace as concerns the flesh.

But there is another reality for those who are born of God. Jesus lives in us, and we have been made one with Him in the new man. He's in us, and we're in Him. He is the good tree in us, and from Him flow all the good fruits. So, we can walk in lock step with the Spirit and see the good fruit in our lives because walking in the Spirit produces good fruit and supresses the bad fruit.

So, we should not only recognize the the badness of the tree that produces sin in us, but we also should also recognize the goodness of the tree that produces righteousness in us.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which is?
well for starters you don't know ( even having posted the verses ) that to drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication is to receive the mark ... let alone what these things are pictures of ...

so seeing you like to ask questions here are a few for you

who is she ?
why fornication ?
why is she pictured sat upon a red beast ?
why is this also pictured as a golden cup in the lords hand of which all the earth gets drunk on ?
why does it say that those who choose not to drink have drunk already ?
and why did Christ ask God to keep this cup from him ?

the book clearly states that all ( everyone past and present and future) receive this mark/signature/number 666 which is not a separate issue from all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
True, it can be scary. But perfect love casts out fear. Luke 6:43, like many verses, points to a reality. Sin proceeds from an evil heart and defiles us. We know this as "the flesh". The fleh will never be any different than it is, because an evil tree can only produce evil fruit. Thankfully, by the grace of God, we are not under law, but under grace as concerns the flesh.

But there is another reality for those who are born of God. Jesus lives in us, and we have been made one with Him in the new man. He's in us, and we're in Him. He is the good tree in us, and from Him flow all the good fruits. So, we can walk in lock step with the Spirit and see the good fruit in our lives because walking in the Spirit produces good fruit and supresses the bad fruit.

So, we should not only recognize the the badness of the tree that produces sin in us, but we also should also recognize the goodness of the tree that produces righteousness in us.
the tree produces both good and evil fruit ... both rob us of the Truth we are ... or in picture ... to the left and to the right of a cross hangs a thief

Upvote 0

B Griffin

Sep 4, 2011
Georgia
✟47,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
the tree produces both good and evil fruit ... both rob us of the Truth we are ... or in picture ... to the left and to the right of a cross hangs a thief
I don't quite follow you. A single tree cannot produce both good fruit and bad fruit. It must produce one or the other.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't quite follow you. A single tree cannot produce both good fruit and bad fruit. It must produce one or the other.
i was following on from your post 26 with reference to Luke 6:43 posted by Lost Witness with regard to Jesus saying Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad. For the tree is known by the fruit. which he was referencing the tree in the midst of the garden seen by the man as a tree of Life but seen by the women as the tree of knowledge of good and evil having two fruits which at this time is the tree in our midst which leaves cover/clothes us ... understanding of course Jesus kept our Fathers commandment and did not eat of it until his hour came on his cross and so for him the tree in his midst was a tree of Life whilst he walked the earth ...

Upvote 0

B Griffin

Sep 4, 2011
Georgia
✟47,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
i was following on from your post 26 with reference to Luke 6:43 posted by Lost Witness with regard to Jesus saying Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad. For the tree is known by the fruit. which he was referencing the tree in the midst of the garden seen by the man as a tree of Life but seen by the women as the tree of knowledge of good and evil having two fruits which at this time is the tree in our midst which leaves cover/clothes us ... understanding of course Jesus kept our Fathers commandment and did not eat of it until his hour came on his cross and so for him the tree in his midst was a tree of Life whilst he walked the earth ...
I've never heard that interpretation before.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've never heard that interpretation before.
the tree is in picture our soul ... depicted as a bond women/harlot or a free women/virgin which Hagar and Sarah speak to and the son they bring forth as an Ishmael or an Isaac, which further reveals the two seeds ( seed of the women and the seed of the serpent ) we sow in our garden ... which the garden is but another picture of our soul .. this is bible wide ...

Upvote 0