✟84,025.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 14:
9And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

Is the COVID vaccine the mark of the beast"?

No, the point isn't so much the external mark but the person's internal heart to worship the beast. If he worships and serves the beast, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is doomed. It will not go well with him eventually.

Now, if he has been born of the Spirit, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is blessed.

Can one accidentally take the mark of the beast?

I.e., Can one be doomed to hell accidentally?

No. You have to reject Jesus deliberately to head for hell.

Can one be deceived to take the mark of the beast?

I.e., can one be tricked to accept the mark of the beast and be sent to hell by God?

No, Matthew 24:
24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Being deceived itself will not send you to hell.

Last edited:

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The mark will be visible to those who have it as in scripture.
Its not something administered by worldly means because, " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"

A tree is known by it's fruit.
Luke 6:43

That in my eyes is a scary verse because I can rattle off a list of sins I struggle with on a daily basis.

But as you've stated it's a matter of the heart in the end.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 14:

Is the COVID vaccine the mark of the beast"?

No, the point isn't so much the external mark but the person's internal heart to worship the beast. If he worships the beast, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is doomed.

Now, if he has been born of the Spirit, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is blessed.

Can one accidentally take the mark of the beast?

I.e., Can one be doomed to hell accidentally?

No. You have to reject Jesus deliberately to head for hell.

Can one be deceived to take the mark of the beast?

I.e., can one be tricked to accept the mark of the beast and be sent to hell by God?

No, Matthew 24:

Being deceived itself will not send you to hell.
doomed to what ?

Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟84,025.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you wrote " If he worships the beast, it doesn't matter whether he has the external mark or not, he is doomed."
I left it ambiguous. He is doomed to whatever. It will not go well with him eventually.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟84,025.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
can you answer the question ... as in are all those who received this mark all the way back to Adam doomed and by doomed i am referring to the verses you quoted in your OP
Yes, everyone who worships demons is doomed to eventual bad happenings from Adam downward.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, everyone who worships demons is doomed to eventual bad happenings from Adam downward.
so worshiping demons is how you say man receives this mark and therefor all since Adam that have dwelled on the earth have worshiped demons seeing in the verses you quoted the one who receives the mark have also drank from the cup ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟84,025.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
so worshiping demons is how you say man receives this mark and therefor all since Adam that have dwelled on the earth have worshiped demons seeing in the verses you quoted the one who receives the mark have also drank from the cup ...
No, sorry about the confusion. Worshiping demons and the mark of the beast are two distinct concepts.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, sorry about the confusion. Worshiping demons and the mark of the beast are two distinct concepts.
is it not time for you to be honest with yourself and admit you have no knowledge let alone understanding to what this mark is and how one gets it ?

Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟84,025.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
is it not time for you to be honest with yourself and admit you have no knowledge let alone understanding to what this mark is and how one gets it ?
Can you quote my words where I assert what this mark is and how one gets it?

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you quote my words where I assert what this mark is and how one gets it?
i accept this as your admission you don't know, should you want to know look at the difference between the two offerings of Cain and Abel, understanding Cain is the one who received it ...

Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟84,025.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status