America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
It means God created the earth for a purpose. What is that purpose? The earth is not the mother of Adam. That is how all pagan creation stories want humans to believe. That is how it was taught contrary to Noah's version. Contrast Noah with Zoroaster, a much older history than Greek mythology, and they still are slightly off on the truth. Earth is just a finite layer of creation which is only a cube. There is nothing special about this layer of dirt and rock, any more than the gases in the air above the earth and all the clouds that come and go. This layer of reality we call earth only serves as the purpose of a place humans live. Humans who are supposed to be the image of God. Lights surrounding a physical body. Instead Adam disobeyed God, and died. Now we are in dead corruptible bodies, without a light literally.

* Did I miss the verses where Noah told the creation story?
* I avoid Zoroaster at all costs, because he seems to be connected to the Kabbalah.
* Nor have I ever heard of this cube-shaped Earth of which you speak... in fact, I'm revolted whenever I hear talk of that black cube.
* However, I have read John 3:16 where God loves the orderly cosmos... and see the beautiful Earth in Psalm 104... and where "the Lord spoke to Job through the whirlwind and clouds." Far from calling Earth your "nothing special" "layer of dirt and rock".
* Father God is Spirit... so it must have been Theanthropic Jesus walking in Eden.

Aaannyway, you must not have read Genesis recently, so let me refresh your memory.

Gen.2:7 And God formed the man of dust of the earth, and breathed upon his face the breath of life, and the man became a living soul.
Gen.3:15 And the Lord God said to the serpent, Because thou hast done this thou art cursed above all cattle and all the brutes of the earth, on thy breast and belly thou shalt go, and thou shalt eat earth all the days of thy life.
Gen.3:20 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat thy bread until thou return to the earth out of which thou wast taken, for earth thou art and to earth thou shalt return.LXX

And earth/man is still being devoured by the serpent, even to this day.

Reactions: Freedm
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
* Did I miss the verses where Noah told the creation story?
* I avoid Zoroaster at all costs, because he seems to be connected to the Kabbalah.
* Nor have I ever heard of this cube-shaped Earth of which you speak... in fact, I'm revolted whenever I hear talk of that black cube.
* However, I have read John 3:16 where God loves the orderly cosmos... and see the beautiful Earth in Psalm 104... and where "the Lord spoke to Job through the whirlwind and clouds." Far from calling Earth your "nothing special" "layer of dirt and rock".
* Father God is Spirit... so it must have been Theanthropic Jesus walking in Eden.

Aaannyway, you must not have read Genesis recently, so let me refresh your memory.

Gen.2:7 And God formed the man of dust of the earth, and breathed upon his face the breath of life, and the man became a living soul.
Gen.3:15 And the Lord God said to the serpent, Because thou hast done this thou art cursed above all cattle and all the brutes of the earth, on thy breast and belly thou shalt go, and thou shalt eat earth all the days of thy life.
Gen.3:20 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat thy bread until thou return to the earth out of which thou wast taken, for earth thou art and to earth thou shalt return.LXX

And earth/man is still being devoured by the serpent, even to this day.
Just another point of view besides Satan's Greek mythology. Take it or leave it. It will all be revealed soon at the Second Coming. It is in the Bible what I posted. Greek mythology is not.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
It means God created the earth for a purpose. What is that purpose? The earth is not the mother of Adam. That is how all pagan creation stories want humans to believe. That is how it was taught contrary to Noah's version. Contrast Noah with Zoroaster, a much older history than Greek mythology, and they still are slightly off on the truth. Earth is just a finite layer of creation which is only a cube. There is nothing special about this layer of dirt and rock, any more than the gases in the air above the earth and all the clouds that come and go. This layer of reality we call earth only serves as the purpose of a place humans live. Humans who are supposed to be the image of God. Lights surrounding a physical body. Instead Adam disobeyed God, and died. Now we are in dead corruptible bodies, without a light literally.

Just another point of view besides Satan's Greek mythology. Take it or leave it. It will all be revealed soon at the Second Coming. It is in the Bible what I posted. Greek mythology is not.
And of course, I'll be leaving all that. :)

But... here's what I found in my web-searching:
"Satan Kabbalah" "The Black Cube" and Zoroaster Kabbalah...
all over the place... and standing right next to the mark of the beast.

RELATION OF THE KABBALAH TO THE RELIGION OF THE CHALDEANS AND PERSIANS
The Kabbalah: Part Three: Chapter V. Relation of the Kabbalah to the Religion of the Chaldeans and Persians

"Franck carefully compares the philosophy of the Kabbalah with Greek philosophy, the Alexandrians, Philo, and the Gnostics, and concludes that, although there are similarities, none of them can claim to be the source of the Kabbalah. However, he does find many more similarities with the ancient Zoroastrian beliefs."
The Kabbalah Index

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
How about the fact that 5 are fallen, 1 is... the one that is at the time Revelation was written is Rome. The beast that was, is not, and will come... cannot be Rome. In fact, of all the 7 kingdoms, Rome is the only kingdom that the beast cannot be. The one that remains for a short time seems to echo the words he knows that his time is short... making the 7th kingdom a local event that becomes the 8th when the kingdom becomes global.

The Turks had rule over Palestine before the Lawrence and his Arabs won the war... this makes Turks the 7th kingdom. We know they were in Babylon as the Turanian Sumerians and Akkadians. So they were also in Assyria, and Persia. And the Scythian-nomad-tribes were in Egypt and Palestine. This is all one family, these Turanian Turkish Mongols. He is of the 7... So he was also in Greece before he genocided the Armenians. This is the beast.

I like your outside the box thinking. I had never considered the Turks, but does your conclusion match all of the clues that we find in the Bible? I ask because of all the kingdoms I've considered, not a single one matches all the clues we find in the Bible. I've actually come to the conclusion that we simply don't have enough historical information to definitively say.

For example Rome is the easiest kingdom to match to the 7 kings, five have fallen, one is because it could be argued that Nero was the sixth emperor and he ruled at the time of writing. However, Rome does not reign for 3.5 years and she was not destroyed until hundreds of years later. So this is not a match.

The Seleucid kingdom is by far the easiest to match the 3.5 year desecration of the temple and the changing of the laws and the times as Antiochus Epiphanes because he literally outlawed circumcision and forced the slaughter of swine on the altar, however Antiochus had long since passed when Revelation was written so therefore I have to rule him out.

One could even argue that the Herodian kingdom is the beast of Revelation 17 as the fifth king reigned at the time of the writing of Revelation. 53 AD to 66 AD – Herod Agrippa II – Fifth king. Or, the second beast of Revelation 13 as Herod was known to have "an image of the beast" in his palace which was strictly forbidden according to Jewish law. This image was a painting of the battle of Actium, which was the last war of the Roman Republic and ushered in the Roman Empire, making this painting an image of the birth of the Roman Empire, but few other clues make sense. This one I've also ruled out.

For me the most compelling kingdom to fit the fourth beast of Daniel and the beast of Revelation 17 is zealot led Israel for the following reasons:
  • When the zealots took over Jerusalem they had appointed ten generals (66 AD).
  • Three of the ten generals were killed during the war after being betrayed by one of the others.
  • One of the zealots caused sacrifices (from foreigners) to cease - this is what sparked the war with the Romans.
  • The zealots controlled Jerusalem for 3.5 years.
  • The zealot movement was a rebirth of the Hasmonean dynasty (once was, is not, but will be)
    • Hasmonean kingdom was an independent Israel led by the Maccabees to free Israel from the Seleucid kingdom.
    • Israel was free from 142 to 63 BC until the Herodian kingdom took over.
    • This independent Israel was revived under the zealots in 66 AD
    • This independent Israel did not exist during John’s time
Still there are other clues I can't nail down, but zealot led Israel seems to match more clues than any other. Also the timeline of this kingdom fits perfectly with the destruction of Jerusalem and the ushering in of the kingdom of Christ as described in...
  • Daniel 2:44 - And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom
  • Daniel 7:18 - But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever
  • Daniel 7:27 - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
"Now, the name SATURN in Chaldee is pronounced Satur; but, as every Chaldee scholar knows, consists only of four letters, thus - Stur [ed. Star?]. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number."--Hislop, The Two Babylons, p. 269

Saturn is Cronus, the Titan defeated by Zeus. These Titans were sent to Tartarus, the pit under Pontus. The Black Sea seems to be the sea from which the beast rises.

Saturn is Baal, whose temples span the globe and stand on Mt. Hermon... The Sidonian arch of Baal has been reconstructed in DC and London... like some kind of doorway for this fallen angel to walk through... they laid out the welcome mat for the beast from the pit... Yeah, I do think Saturn/Cronus is a fallen angel, because only those are in the pit, as far as I know.
Interesting thing about these arches. Are these the same arches known as "fornix", from which we get the word fornication? Baal worshippers were known to perform sexual acts underneath a fornix as a form of worship (hence why the Bible warns against fornication - fornication is not merely sex, but sex as worship under a fornix). Or is the Sidonian arch something else?

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
In the Greek, "name" can also be translated as "authority." In this case, as with the case for Christians who "have not denied My name"... authority is probably what is meant.

So then... where did the first beast get his authority? Because they will worship this creature, too. In Eden, they worshipped the snake just by believing it instead of God.
I agree that simply believing, or giving reverence to by believing, can be considered a form of worship.

Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Why don't people ever remember this verse? \/

Matt.28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and disciple all ethnos... to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you...

As for your theory of Rev.13:3 as a local event... Hard to believe that I have to show you this Greek History... since you seem to know something about their language.

Ge = Gaea, Mother Earth of Greek Legend... but only to the Greeks, right?
If that were true, then the following verse must be to/about only the Greeks... why would a Greek goddess bother to help... non-Greeks who apparently live on some other Earth.

Rev.12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Yeah... I know what you're thinking... pantheism, right? Pantheism isn't really out there, when you realize that the Titans must have been called gods by the Greeks.
And the verses where Jesus says the Father calls them gods? Psalm.82:6 shows us why Jesus pointed that verse at them in John.10:34... to explain why Jesus came.

Ps.82:1 God stands in the assembly of gods; and in the midst of them will judge gods. 2 How long will ye judge unrighteously, and accept the persons of sinners? Pause. 3 Judge the orphan and poor: do justice to the low and needy. 4 Rescue the needy, and deliver the poor out of the hand of the sinner. 5 They know not, nor understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth shall be shaken. 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you children of the Most High. 7 But ye die as men, and fall as one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for Thou shalt inherit all nations.

Because there are gods... and then there is God Jesus who shall inherit all nations.
These people... "ye are gods" will die as men... because they didn't do justice.
Instead, they killed Him for His inheritance of all nations, via the Matt.21 parable.

This is the real reason why Rev.13:3 is not a local event.
That, and Matt.28:19-20... these Disciples are now of all ethnos, via Isaiah 65.
You haven't clearly explained why Rev 13:3 is not a local event. You bring up pantheism and "ye are gods" but I fail to see how any of that proves your point. Yes the root of ge is gaea but this does not prove your point, as it does not change the meaning of ge, which is still local not global, especially at the time of writing since the word kosmos was clearly used to refer to the order of the entire earth.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I actually did not say what the mark of the beast's name was. Because I don't know.

Of what I did post, there are certainly other views - which them who hold those other views use scriptures to support their position. Validation of who is right, and who is wrong will be according to the fulfillment forthcoming.

Timeline wise, Ezekiel 39 presents the infallible timeline framework. Gog/Magog, then the 7 years, then Armageddon and Jesus's return to earth.
So you're ascribing the seven years of burning weapons to the seven year tribulation, but surely you admit that this is not indisputable as the only connection between the two is the number seven. Out of that entire chapter, what do you think is the strongest evidence to support you interpretation?

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
"God created the earth for a purpose."... what does that even mean?
In Greek, Gaea is Mother Earth. According to Gen.1... Earth was the mother of Adam. Don't seem to me like the Pelasgians are wrong... but then I don't hate Pelasgians.

In fact, Ιησούς spoke Greek, and quoted the Greek Septuagint. Ιησούς sent the letters to the Seven Churches in Asia Minor... (Lydia wasn't Semitic, in case you're thinking that must've been why). In fact, the letters were written in Greek to Greek-speaking people.

Ever wonder why Ιησούς came to Earth when His birth-land was speaking Greek?

"I am sought of [them that] asked not [for Me]; I am found of [them that] sought Me not: I said, Behold Me, behold Me, unto a nation [that] was not called by My name."--Isaiah 65

Behold Me... says the Creator, to whosoever will.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You had me until you said "without a light literally", because Jesus is our light, but perhaps you meant something else.

• Winner
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
I like your outside the box thinking. I had never considered the Turks, but does your conclusion match all of the clues that we find in the Bible? I ask because of all the kingdoms I've considered, not a single one matches all the clues we find in the Bible. I've actually come to the conclusion that we simply don't have enough historical information to definitively say.

For example Rome is the easiest kingdom to match to the 7 kings, five have fallen, one is because it could be argued that Nero was the sixth emperor and he ruled at the time of writing. However, Rome does not reign for 3.5 years and she was not destroyed until hundreds of years later. So this is not a match.

The Seleucid kingdom is by far the easiest to match the 3.5 year desecration of the temple and the changing of the laws and the times as Antiochus Epiphanes because he literally outlawed circumcision and forced the slaughter of swine on the altar, however Antiochus had long since passed when Revelation was written so therefore I have to rule him out.

One could even argue that the Herodian kingdom is the beast of Revelation 17 as the fifth king reigned at the time of the writing of Revelation. 53 AD to 66 AD – Herod Agrippa II – Fifth king. Or, the second beast of Revelation 13 as Herod was known to have "an image of the beast" in his palace which was strictly forbidden according to Jewish law. This image was a painting of the battle of Actium, which was the last war of the Roman Republic and ushered in the Roman Empire, making this painting an image of the birth of the Roman Empire, but few other clues make sense. This one I've also ruled out.

For me the most compelling kingdom to fit the fourth beast of Daniel and the beast of Revelation 17 is zealot led Israel for the following reasons:
  • When the zealots took over Jerusalem they had appointed ten generals (66 AD).
  • Three of the ten generals were killed during the war after being betrayed by one of the others.
  • One of the zealots caused sacrifices (from foreigners) to cease - this is what sparked the war with the Romans.
  • The zealots controlled Jerusalem for 3.5 years.
  • The zealot movement was a rebirth of the Hasmonean dynasty (once was, is not, but will be)
    • Hasmonean kingdom was an independent Israel led by the Maccabees to free Israel from the Seleucid kingdom.
    • Israel was free from 142 to 63 BC until the Herodian kingdom took over.
    • This independent Israel was revived under the zealots in 66 AD
    • This independent Israel did not exist during John’s time
Still there are other clues I can't nail down, but zealot led Israel seems to match more clues than any other. Also the timeline of this kingdom fits perfectly with the destruction of Jerusalem and the ushering in of the kingdom of Christ as described in...
  • Daniel 2:44 - And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom
  • Daniel 7:18 - But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever
  • Daniel 7:27 - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High

Depends upon your understanding of whom are the Turks. They are Turanian. Turanians were Sumerians and Akkadians and the wandering Scythians. Where don't you find these people in the kingdoms of the world? They are the first people everywhere, as Ragosin proves (see the link in my signature block). And since an incoming nation only displaces a stollen nation when it brings women along for the purge... they are usually absorbed by the indigenes. We find writers talking about the Mongol bones in Europe. And Hittites were Mongols... which makes some sense of why Europeans gave them Anatolia for losing their war against the Arabs. From as long ago as Field's expedition in Arabia, he'd found the long-headed Arabians being replaced by round-heads. It seems to me that the characteristic of Asia was round-headedness. And since we don't see that many blonde Arabians, they weren't the Slavic or Finnish round-heads, or even the Celts that had come into Arabia... apparently with their wives, since the trek wasn't all that big of a deal.

Basques are round-heads with long-faces... interbreeding with indigenous Mediterranean Iberians of one race or another. We are told that Iberia was called Liguria by Strabo. Well, so was Italy a Ligurian nation. Later people tried to make Ligurians into round-heads, ignorantly dismissing the skulls in the possession of Sergi who wrote the book on the Mediterranian Race. Cro-Magnons are long-heads with round-faces... so the Basques are not Cro-Magnons, no matter what the later people want to tell us. And Avienus tells us that the lands beyond the tin isles were Ligurian lands before the Celts took it from them. The Ligurians of Britain are the Silurians... come from the mountain Silurus in Turdetani land, near Ligurian Lake at Tartessos Spain. Ligurians held the lands of Cro-Magnon and had their burial rituals in the little sliver called Liguria today before it was absorbed by the Pelasgians... who are also long-headed Mediterranians. Peleg-skoi were the sea peoples who got tired of Egypt, and run out of Troy by what may have been Achaean Hittites. The Mongols seem to be very good at using the languages of the nations they were appropriating, and it shows everywhere they've set their foot. They are also, when bred with white races, good at changing their physiology... other marks of Cain.

Some Turko-Mongolian-Cainites have been where they wandered into, for so long that they are taken for indigenes, like the Basques. They're like the Dodo bird, kicking the seed of the woman out of the nest, and pretending not to be the seed of the serpent. Because these people are the Snake-Worshippers. Cain worshipped Satan and this is why he thought giving vegetables was a good substitute for herd animals. Nowadays, people like Burton who wrote the book on Etruscan Bologna, says "where the osmanli plants his foot the grass will not grow." Which is a dead giveway, since this was the curse given to Cain.

In fact, the mark of Cain is that of a murderer... which I wrote about in my thread here. I don't think there's a dime's worth of difference between the mark of Cain and the mark of the Beast. And since Revelation tells us they will not repent of their murders or sorceries... and since the serpent is another translation choice for the name enchanter... it is serpent worship, through and through. Kabbalah is the link. It came from Babylon, where the Sumerians had their human sacrifice in the form of slaves sent to the next world with the dead. It infested the texts on cuneiform tablets with spells and witchcraft, and shows up in Persia with Zoroaster, along with shamanism. It was brought to Britain, and now pretends to be what the Druids practiced... which they never did, since they taught the sciences and religion and history... not the craft. And by craft, I mean the same thing Haupt means, when he says "The Gods Of The Lodge" are the same ones that came from Egypt... and before that, Babylon... since Nimrod is honored by the Freemasons. Which brings us back, full circle. Freemasonry isn't just about secret societies, and that's not the nature of the threat. It's secret because of the gods they worship which came from the mystery religion of Babylon. And it's secret because it's goal is to replace the Christian God.
[I'm not editing this, so typos probably exist.]

• Informative
Reactions: Freedm
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
You had me until you said "without a light literally", because Jesus is our light, but perhaps you meant something else.

Christians are like the moon, which has no light of its own, but reflects the light of the sun. The earth is the mother of mankind, in the way that man is made of the earth. To dismiss that fact is to pretend that we are not the dust of the earth, but might in fact be gods. In the Revelation, the overcoming ones have worshippers at their feet... but only because we stand next to Jesus who has loved us.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Is there a reason that you use the spelling Ιησούς instead of Jesus?

Ask the guy I was talking to at the time to explain why he hates the Greeks.
People who don't understand poetry should probably leave Greek writings alone.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
You haven't clearly explained why Rev 13:3 is not a local event. You bring up pantheism and "ye are gods" but I fail to see how any of that proves your point. Yes the root of ge is gaea but this does not prove your point, as it does not change the meaning of ge, which is still local not global, especially at the time of writing since the word kosmos was clearly used to refer to the order of the entire earth.

Mystery Babylon is the throne of the whole inhabited world, and she is what controls the Beast... like the rider controls the horse. At this point in time, I believe that Mystery Babylon is the little horn. Three are uprooted. There are only 7 horns on the dragon when he is in place to kill the two witnesses as soon as they Resurrect.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So you're ascribing the seven years of burning weapons to the seven year tribulation, but surely you admit that this is not indisputable as the only connection between the two is the number seven. Out of that entire chapter, what do you think is the strongest evidence to support you interpretation?
The contents of v17-29 is what makes the timeline framework of events infallible. Not just the common number of 7.

Jesus Himself is speaking in v21-29 having returned to earth.

21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

...meaning he has come back having just judged the heathen who will have gathered to make war on him in v17-20.

Next verse, the house of Israel who currently don't believe that Jesus is God, the Lord, will know Jesus as the Lord their God.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

v17-20 is the Armageddon event corresponding to Revelation 19:17-18, to take place at Jesus's return.

So, from Ezekiel 39, it is just a matter of starting to put together the pieces.

The Jews for awhile following Gog/Magog will believe that the little horn person coming from north and west of Israel into the middle east with a strong army on the premise of keeping peace in the region - is their messiah.

And he is anointed the King of Israel, but coming in his own name. Jesus, the real messiah, rightful King of Israel, came in the name of the Lord.

As the Antichrist, perceived messiah by the Jews, the little horn person and false prophet will replicate what Nehemiah and Ezra did in Nehemiah 8. Reset the 7 year cycle of confirming the Law of Moses covenant as required in Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

In Nehemiah Chapter 8, when the people coming out of the Babylonian captivity, gathered together in Jerusalem, listened to Ezra a priest(the leader of the priests v4) in V8 read the book of the law of God - obeying exactly what Moses required of all future generations of the leaders of Israel on a 7 year cycle, at the time of the feast of tabernacles (booths). Nehemiah was a leader and Ezra was a priest.

Daniel and Ezekiel were contemporaries. Part of the end times prophecies were delivered to Daniel and part to Ezekiel. The final 7 years are common to both Daniel 9 and Ezekiel 39, but the other information in each chapter is what makes the timeline framework of events in Ezekiel 39 infallible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Interesting thing about these arches. Are these the same arches known as "fornix", from which we get the word fornication? Baal worshippers were known to perform sexual acts underneath a fornix as a form of worship (hence why the Bible warns against fornication - fornication is not merely sex, but sex as worship under a fornix). Or is the Sidonian arch something else?

Revelation tells us that Jezebel taught nominal Christians to eat food sacrificed to idols and commit fornication. Eating food sacrificed to idols is believing the doctrines of demons... eating the mythical apple was believing the serpent. Fornication is spiritual adultery against the Father of Jesus. Because Jesus says that to think the thing is to do it... as soon as you believe the foreign doctrine of the false prophet, you have committed adultery against the Father. Jezebel was like what happened in Egypt... magicians doing by the power of the devil what Moses had done by the power of God... Jezebel was crawling with prophets... and she killed the prophets of God... so Jezebel is of that race that kills the prophets and is therefore guilty of the murder of Abel as well, by extension. The Parables of Matt.21 & Matt.23 need to be studied very carefully, in order to get to the heart of all that Jesus is saying there... I think I only know the tip of those icebergs.

Paul is very confused about idolotry, saying at one time to avoid this connection with demons... and at another, that idols are nothing and you can eat in the temple of the demon. I skip Paul's writings entirely, because I can't make him make sense of himself. And I believe that idolotry connected with the beast is a big part of why it is forbidden in the 10 commandments. If all there were was food taken from the idol's temple and sold in the markets, I'd do like Daniel did, and become a vegitarian... when all else fails, God will give the overcomers manna. Trusting God is all I have.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Mystery Babylon is the throne of the whole inhabited world, and she is what controls the Beast... like the rider controls the horse. At this point in time, I believe that Mystery Babylon is the little horn. Three are uprooted. There are only 7 horns on the dragon when he is in place to kill the two witnesses as soon as they Resurrect.

Wow...purely speculation without Bible support.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, the woman does not have reins on the beast - so she is not controlling the beast.

The beast is carrying the woman, i.e. supporting her. The beast in Revelation 17 is scarlet colored and represents Satan. The inscription on the woman's head also ties back to Satan's influence on the woman. She herself is not Babylon the Great.

Babylon the Great is the mystical kingdom of Satan and his third of the angels.

The little horn person will be king 7 of the 7 kings, the one to come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

The seven years of burning weapons... what sort of weapons would these be, other than the bow and arrow, and some gun stocks? These seem to be what the kings of the East brought to the party... but where are the metal drones and airplanes of the West? Did an EMP happen at the 6th seal? Yikes!... time to build that Faraday Cage...

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The contents of v17-29 is what makes the timeline framework of events infallible. Not just the common number of 7.

Jesus Himself is speaking in v21-29 having returned to earth.

21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

...meaning he has come back having just judged the heathen who will have gathered to make war on him in v17-20.

Next verse, the house of Israel who currently don't believe that Jesus is God, the Lord, will know Jesus as the Lord their God.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
Your interpretation of that passage is what is fallible. So, you think that all these unbelievers in the house of Israel will just automatically be saved because of their nationality? Is that what scripture teaches about how people become saved? They will not be punished for not having put their faith in Christ before He came? How does that line up with what Paul taught here:

2 Thess 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Why would some of "them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ" escape His vengeance when He comes? What is the difference between them and those who Christ will take vengeance on?

Upvote 0