Mark of the Beast chip patent by Microsoft

Will you be taking the Coronavirus/Mark of the Beast?

• Just the Vaccine (if that's an option)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No I won't be taking either

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Only if I have no other choice to feed/secure my family (unforced)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The wearing of mask reminds me more of the mark of the beast. Without a mask in many places you can not buy or sell.

I need a mask to buy or sell on ebay? Evidence please.

• Agree
Reactions: pgp_protector
Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The regulation clearly states that you don't need to do this in your house, or while on the internet, or while being more than 6 feet away.

I was referencing the mark of the beast reference, I would have thought that my quote included the phrase "mark of the beast". made that obvious.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was referencing the mark of the beast reference, I would have thought that my quote included the phrase "mark of the beast". made that obvious.
Your quote did not say mark of the beast. It was about wearing a mask. Quote #181 -- "I need a mask to buy or sell on ebay? Evidence please."

Maybe you should edit it?

Upvote 0
May 16, 2020
Texas
✟15,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, first timer here. I just stumbled upon this forum while catching up on corona virus news and found myself here after a few clicks. The patents with 666 and house resolution bills with 6666, etc, are all very interesting but I believe they are red herrings from the true meaning behind the biblical use of 666 (or six hundred and sixty-six) in Revelation 13.18. I would like to share some important findings I have never found explained with a biblical precedent or reference anywhere, including from the past 1900 or so years of commentaries on the topic. Rather than re-inventing the wheel, I will paste excerpts from my studies on my blog, too lengthy to post in full, addressing the meaning behind '666' in Revelation 13.18 and the surrounding text to hopefully provide full context. I hope this information blesses everyone in their search for the truth in these troubling times. I'll try to come back around soon to answer questions as best I can or to clarify as needed.

Regards,
Erik

666 - The Revelation from Moses and Ezra (updated 2018-06-17)
[...]
I’ll try to keep it brief, but it appears John is referring to nothing more than a census or numbering of heads in regards to 666. Moses conducted one in the book of NUMBERS and so did the high priest Ezra in the return from Babylon — John uses nearly identical language from both cases when he refers to the “number of his name” and the “number of a man.” It’s as if John was trying to make the text foolproof so the reader did not misunderstand what he was talking about rather than concealing the meaning, but we will not understand if we do not listen to the Word, listen to Wisdom. Here is Wisdom:

Take ye the sum [רֹאשׁ lit. head] of all the congregation of the children [בְּנֵֽי sons] of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, [LXX: ἀριθμὸν ἐξ ὀνόματος αὐτῶν] every male by their poll [גֻלְגְּלֹתָֽם lit. skulls] (Numbers 1.2 KJV, my notes in brackets)

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name [ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ]. (Revelation 13.17 KJV, my notes in brackets)

Here are the key phrases side by side in Greek {updated with Aramaic and Byzantine Koine texts}:

ἀριθμὸν ἐξ ὀνόματος αὐτῶν — Num 1.2 (LXX)
ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ — Rev 13.17 (Nestle-Aland 27h Ed)
ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ — Rev 13.17 (Byzantine)

Here are the key phrases side by side in Aramaic:
במנינא דשׁמאה — Num 1.2 (Codex Ambrosianus)
מנינא דשׁמה — Rev 13.17 (Crawford Codex)​

Here is how Ezra records the census in his day, first verse included for context:

Now these are the children [sons] of the province that went up out of the captivity, of those which had been carried away, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away unto Babylon, and came again unto Jerusalem and Judah, every one unto his city; Which came with Zerubbabel: Jeshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah, Reelaiah, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispar, Bigvai, Rehum, Baanah. The number of the men [LXX: ἀνδρῶν ἀριθμὸς] of the people of Israel (Ezra 2.1-2 KJV, my notes)

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man [ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου]; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev 13.18 KJV, my notes)

Side by side use of language referring to numbering sons of men {updated with Aramaic and Byzantine Koine texts}:
ἀνδρῶν ἀριθμὸς — Ezra 2.2 (LXX)
ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου — Rev 13.18 (Nestle-Aland 27h Ed)
ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου — Rev 13.18 (Byzantine)

The key phrases in Aramaic:​
מנינא דאנשׁא — Ezra 2.2 (Codex Ambrosianus)
מנינא הו גיר דברנשׁא — Rev 13.18 (Crawford Codex)​

Another link between the census here in Revelation 13.18 and Ezra’s census is the infamous number 666 itself:

The children [sons] of Adonikam [אֲדֹ֣נִיקָ֔ם lit. “my lord has arisen”], six hundred sixty and six. (Ezra 2.13 KJV)

Inclusively [?], we come to 667 and perhaps homiletically we could say that the so-called perfect man symbolized by triple sixes is not the case:

The children [sons] of Adonikam, six hundred threescore and seven. (Neh 7.18 KJV)

Not only does John use similar language used in the old testament for numbering the sons of Israel, but the very next verse following Rev 13.18 refers to the number of the sons of the 12 tribes of Israel sealed with the name of God who were numbered in a census in Revelation 7.4-8. This gives us the same language combined with the same context of the language pointing to a census.

All the tribes are represented among the 144,000 except for the tribe of Dan, this may tell us what tribe the 666 are from, in which case all the tribes are now represented. {update: Ephraim is also not named but may be represented by the tribe of Joseph as one of his sons while his other son Manasseh is named separately to fulfill the double portion given to Joseph in Genesis 48. Alternatively (or in addition), Isaiah 7.8 prophesied that Ephraim would ‘shatter’ from [being a] people.}

That the tribe of Dan is separated from the 12 tribes is also found in the Old Testament when Dan is left out of the genealogies of the 12 tribes in 1Chronicles chapters 4-7, apparently forsaking their inheritance when they moved out of their allotment. An argument of Dan being absent from Balaam’s parable-prophecy in Numbers 24 could also be made.

Irenaeus accepts that the Antichrist is from the tribe of Dan without reservation quoting from Jeremiah, however he would also need to be related to the House of David, or at the very least claim to be, in order to satisfy biblical prophecies and the expectations of rabbis. Dan was also known to mix with other tribes and nations early on.

The number 666 may be a literal number of sons under the name of a family head as seen in Ezra 2.13, just as the 144,000 are a literal number, but could also have a symbolic meaning — the two do not need to be mutually exclusive. These numbers are only focused on the tribes of Israel, not Gentiles {“a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues..” (Rev 7.9 KJV)}.

The mark and name are the same thing, {John clarifies this when he writes of “the mark of his name” in Rev 14:11; Rev 17.5 spells out the spiritual conception behind the name of the harlot (as a corporate body)}, and we see the antithesis to the antichrist’s name/mark in Rev 14.1. The case could be made further in studying more passages in the Old Testament but that would be beyond the scope of this post. BUT, the number of the name refers to sons of a family name.
So we have two different components to the prophecy here: the (renewed Sinai) covenant and the people of the covenant — The antichrist has his marriage covenant with the harlot and Christ has his marriage covenant with the virgin bride. The woman takes the name of the husband in marriage and it is non-physical (ie, not a microchip).

The name or mark is spiritual, however many Jews wear phylacteries or tephillin on their forehead (thoughts) and hand/arm (works) with the Name (שׁדי Shaddai) and contain the Sinai covenant marriage text {Ex 13.1-16; Deu 6.4-9, 11.13-21} as an outward fulfillment of the text itself (cf Mat 23.5) {and given the ‘name command’ in the Decalogue to not take [נָשָּׂא bear, carry, lift] the Name in vain as the High Priest wore the Name openly in the temple on his forehead engraved in gold letters as a signet [חֹתָם seal] representing YHWH (Exo 38.26) while also representing the 12 tribes bearing their 12 names on the ephod uniting God as the head and Israel in one unified body as in marriage between husband and wife fulfilled in Christ as the head of his body the bride, thus the Shema prayer recited at the time of donning the tefillin refers to the Oneness (Echad) of Elohim with YHWH as the head, “For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many.” (1Co 12:12-14 KJV)}.

Lastly, once the old covenant is renewed you cannot buy or sell the offerings and sacrifices with the merchants and money changers in the outer court of the temple unless you accept/enter the covenant marriage and receive the name. {This is in keeping with the context of John’s vision from the heavenly temple looking into the future Freemasonic temple in Jerusalem where he sees the image of abomination receive artificial life imitating the creation of Adam in the garden (a sanctuary/temple typology) by the false prophet in Rev 13.15 (the second beast who imitates Elijah in multiple ways) spoken of by Yeshua in Matthew 24.15 and Mark 13.14 and the prophet Daniel. More details on this can be found in my post...}

[...]

Now here’s some background on the non-biblical origins of numerical gematria I posted at Peshitta.org messageboard in an expanded discussion (too lengthy to post here in full) in December 2017 and I later followed up with in the previous youtube thread above:

The use of notariqon and even gematria in rabbinic analysis of biblical texts was not invented by rabbis; these methods of text criticism, as noted above, were already used in Babylonian scribal schools long before rabbinic academies are attested. The use of numerical equivalents for names, which could be used instead of the name itself, is well known in Akkadian texts, and the use of notariqon often relied upon puns and word-plays between Akkadian and Sumerian. There is little doubt that these methods employed in Babylonian scribal schools were precursors of rabbinic exegesis, which developed into the typical types of exegesis known in Midrashim. What we do not know is the exact means whereby these ideas were transmitted from one school to another, or one curriculum to another, or exactly when these ideas proliferated to the extent that they influenced study methods within rabbinic academies.

-Geller, Mark J – The Babylonian Background to Talmudic Science (European Association for Jewish Studies, Newsletter 6, 1999, pp 27-31)

In other words, numerical gematria is part of the very Mystery Babylon system John is warning against which has been used to explain the meaning behind Revelation 13.16-18 but rather than revealing the meaning it has concealed it all this time – the opposite of a “revelation.”

How many commentaries on Revelation 13 tell us this?

If that weren’t bad enough already, the whole alpha-numeric system gematria builds upon is itself unbiblical and was never authorized for use either explicitly or by example and certainly not for biblical hermeneutics. Numbers were originally spelled out until copyists incorporated the foreign practice in later copies including some of the Greek texts of Revelation with ‘666’ ironically enough. The system was apparently picked up from the Greeks who likely got it ultimately from Babylon (this warrants further research):

Under Macedonian rule, the Jews also adopted the Greek alphabetic system of numeration, which soon became well established in Judea. Jewish use of the alphabet for numbers is first found on coins of the Maccabean period (second century B.C.E.), and the system was apparently introduced even in the Temple itself, where Greek letters were also used to indicate numbers. [1] It is therefore surprising to note that many writers persist in the misconception that alphabetic numerals were first invented by the Jews, when, in fact, they were half a millennium behind the Greeks in using such a system.

Footnote 1: Shek. 3.2; cited in G. Scholem, Kabbalah (Jerusalem: Keter Publishing House, 1974) p. 337

-Barry, Kieren – The Greek Qabalah (Alphabetic Mysticism and Numerology in the Ancient World). 1999. p173

http://www.mysticknowledge.org/The-...icism-and-Numerology-in-the-Ancient-World.pdf

Now I know some might say, “Aha! See? They were using it in the temple! THE TEMPLE!!!” Yes, but they weren’t supposed to if it wasn’t authorized (we need solid biblical evidence if it was) and we know they were doing lots of things they weren’t supposed to be doing even in the second temple, why else did Master Lord Yeshua throw out the money changers and merchants from the temple? Read from Exodus onward for plenty of examples of the Jews doing things they were told not to by God all the crooked way down to the imitation Messiah and imitation Wisdom, Kabbalistic-Gnosticism’s ‘Sophia’ occult goddess that receives artificial life and artificial intelligence set in the future Freemasonic (imitation) temple whorehouse of mysteries, counterfeiting God’s spouse represented on earth through his nation of priests in God’s house (cf Rev 1.6; 22.17).​

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, first timer here. I just stumbled upon this forum while catching up on corona virus news and found myself here after a few clicks. The patents with 666 and house resolution bills with 6666, etc, are all very interesting but I believe they are red herrings from the true meaning behind the biblical use of 666 (or six hundred and sixty-six) in Revelation 13.18. I would like to share some important findings I have never found explained with a biblical precedent or reference anywhere, including from the past 1900 or so years of commentaries on the topic. Rather than re-inventing the wheel, I will paste excerpts from my studies on my blog, too lengthy to post in full, addressing the meaning behind '666' in Revelation 13.18 and the surrounding text to hopefully provide full context. I hope this information blesses everyone in their search for the truth in these troubling times. I'll try to come back around soon to answer questions as best I can or to clarify as needed.

Regards,
Erik

666 - The Revelation from Moses and Ezra (updated 2018-06-17)
[...]
I’ll try to keep it brief, but it appears John is referring to nothing more than a census or numbering of heads in regards to 666. Moses conducted one in the book of NUMBERS and so did the high priest Ezra in the return from Babylon — John uses nearly identical language from both cases when he refers to the “number of his name” and the “number of a man.” It’s as if John was trying to make the text foolproof so the reader did not misunderstand what he was talking about rather than concealing the meaning, but we will not understand if we do not listen to the Word, listen to Wisdom. Here is Wisdom:

Take ye the sum [רֹאשׁ lit. head] of all the congregation of the children [בְּנֵֽי sons] of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, [LXX: ἀριθμὸν ἐξ ὀνόματος αὐτῶν] every male by their poll [גֻלְגְּלֹתָֽם lit. skulls] (Numbers 1.2 KJV, my notes in brackets)

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name [ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ]. (Revelation 13.17 KJV, my notes in brackets)

Here are the key phrases side by side in Greek {updated with Aramaic and Byzantine Koine texts}:

ἀριθμὸν ἐξ ὀνόματος αὐτῶν — Num 1.2 (LXX)
ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ — Rev 13.17 (Nestle-Aland 27h Ed)
ἀριθμὸν τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ — Rev 13.17 (Byzantine)

Here are the key phrases side by side in Aramaic:
במנינא דשׁמאה — Num 1.2 (Codex Ambrosianus)
מנינא דשׁמה — Rev 13.17 (Crawford Codex)​

Here is how Ezra records the census in his day, first verse included for context:

Now these are the children [sons] of the province that went up out of the captivity, of those which had been carried away, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away unto Babylon, and came again unto Jerusalem and Judah, every one unto his city; Which came with Zerubbabel: Jeshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah, Reelaiah, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispar, Bigvai, Rehum, Baanah. The number of the men [LXX: ἀνδρῶν ἀριθμὸς] of the people of Israel (Ezra 2.1-2 KJV, my notes)

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man [ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου]; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev 13.18 KJV, my notes)

Side by side use of language referring to numbering sons of men {updated with Aramaic and Byzantine Koine texts}:
ἀνδρῶν ἀριθμὸς — Ezra 2.2 (LXX)
ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου — Rev 13.18 (Nestle-Aland 27h Ed)
ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου — Rev 13.18 (Byzantine)

The key phrases in Aramaic:​
מנינא דאנשׁא — Ezra 2.2 (Codex Ambrosianus)
מנינא הו גיר דברנשׁא — Rev 13.18 (Crawford Codex)​

Another link between the census here in Revelation 13.18 and Ezra’s census is the infamous number 666 itself:

The children [sons] of Adonikam [אֲדֹ֣נִיקָ֔ם lit. “my lord has arisen”], six hundred sixty and six. (Ezra 2.13 KJV)

Inclusively [?], we come to 667 and perhaps homiletically we could say that the so-called perfect man symbolized by triple sixes is not the case:

The children [sons] of Adonikam, six hundred threescore and seven. (Neh 7.18 KJV)

Not only does John use similar language used in the old testament for numbering the sons of Israel, but the very next verse following Rev 13.18 refers to the number of the sons of the 12 tribes of Israel sealed with the name of God who were numbered in a census in Revelation 7.4-8. This gives us the same language combined with the same context of the language pointing to a census.

All the tribes are represented among the 144,000 except for the tribe of Dan, this may tell us what tribe the 666 are from, in which case all the tribes are now represented. {update: Ephraim is also not named but may be represented by the tribe of Joseph as one of his sons while his other son Manasseh is named separately to fulfill the double portion given to Joseph in Genesis 48. Alternatively (or in addition), Isaiah 7.8 prophesied that Ephraim would ‘shatter’ from [being a] people.}

That the tribe of Dan is separated from the 12 tribes is also found in the Old Testament when Dan is left out of the genealogies of the 12 tribes in 1Chronicles chapters 4-7, apparently forsaking their inheritance when they moved out of their allotment. An argument of Dan being absent from Balaam’s parable-prophecy in Numbers 24 could also be made.

Irenaeus accepts that the Antichrist is from the tribe of Dan without reservation quoting from Jeremiah, however he would also need to be related to the House of David, or at the very least claim to be, in order to satisfy biblical prophecies and the expectations of rabbis. Dan was also known to mix with other tribes and nations early on.

The number 666 may be a literal number of sons under the name of a family head as seen in Ezra 2.13, just as the 144,000 are a literal number, but could also have a symbolic meaning — the two do not need to be mutually exclusive. These numbers are only focused on the tribes of Israel, not Gentiles {“a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues..” (Rev 7.9 KJV)}.

The mark and name are the same thing, {John clarifies this when he writes of “the mark of his name” in Rev 14:11; Rev 17.5 spells out the spiritual conception behind the name of the harlot (as a corporate body)}, and we see the antithesis to the antichrist’s name/mark in Rev 14.1. The case could be made further in studying more passages in the Old Testament but that would be beyond the scope of this post. BUT, the number of the name refers to sons of a family name.
So we have two different components to the prophecy here: the (renewed Sinai) covenant and the people of the covenant — The antichrist has his marriage covenant with the harlot and Christ has his marriage covenant with the virgin bride. The woman takes the name of the husband in marriage and it is non-physical (ie, not a microchip).

The name or mark is spiritual, however many Jews wear phylacteries or tephillin on their forehead (thoughts) and hand/arm (works) with the Name (שׁדי Shaddai) and contain the Sinai covenant marriage text {Ex 13.1-16; Deu 6.4-9, 11.13-21} as an outward fulfillment of the text itself (cf Mat 23.5) {and given the ‘name command’ in the Decalogue to not take [נָשָּׂא bear, carry, lift] the Name in vain as the High Priest wore the Name openly in the temple on his forehead engraved in gold letters as a signet [חֹתָם seal] representing YHWH (Exo 38.26) while also representing the 12 tribes bearing their 12 names on the ephod uniting God as the head and Israel in one unified body as in marriage between husband and wife fulfilled in Christ as the head of his body the bride, thus the Shema prayer recited at the time of donning the tefillin refers to the Oneness (Echad) of Elohim with YHWH as the head, “For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many.” (1Co 12:12-14 KJV)}.

Lastly, once the old covenant is renewed you cannot buy or sell the offerings and sacrifices with the merchants and money changers in the outer court of the temple unless you accept/enter the covenant marriage and receive the name. {This is in keeping with the context of John’s vision from the heavenly temple looking into the future Freemasonic temple in Jerusalem where he sees the image of abomination receive artificial life imitating the creation of Adam in the garden (a sanctuary/temple typology) by the false prophet in Rev 13.15 (the second beast who imitates Elijah in multiple ways) spoken of by Yeshua in Matthew 24.15 and Mark 13.14 and the prophet Daniel. More details on this can be found in my post...}

[...]

Now here’s some background on the non-biblical origins of numerical gematria I posted at Peshitta.org messageboard in an expanded discussion (too lengthy to post here in full) in December 2017 and I later followed up with in the previous youtube thread above:

The use of notariqon and even gematria in rabbinic analysis of biblical texts was not invented by rabbis; these methods of text criticism, as noted above, were already used in Babylonian scribal schools long before rabbinic academies are attested. The use of numerical equivalents for names, which could be used instead of the name itself, is well known in Akkadian texts, and the use of notariqon often relied upon puns and word-plays between Akkadian and Sumerian. There is little doubt that these methods employed in Babylonian scribal schools were precursors of rabbinic exegesis, which developed into the typical types of exegesis known in Midrashim. What we do not know is the exact means whereby these ideas were transmitted from one school to another, or one curriculum to another, or exactly when these ideas proliferated to the extent that they influenced study methods within rabbinic academies.

-Geller, Mark J – The Babylonian Background to Talmudic Science (European Association for Jewish Studies, Newsletter 6, 1999, pp 27-31)

In other words, numerical gematria is part of the very Mystery Babylon system John is warning against which has been used to explain the meaning behind Revelation 13.16-18 but rather than revealing the meaning it has concealed it all this time – the opposite of a “revelation.”

How many commentaries on Revelation 13 tell us this?

If that weren’t bad enough already, the whole alpha-numeric system gematria builds upon is itself unbiblical and was never authorized for use either explicitly or by example and certainly not for biblical hermeneutics. Numbers were originally spelled out until copyists incorporated the foreign practice in later copies including some of the Greek texts of Revelation with ‘666’ ironically enough. The system was apparently picked up from the Greeks who likely got it ultimately from Babylon (this warrants further research):

Under Macedonian rule, the Jews also adopted the Greek alphabetic system of numeration, which soon became well established in Judea. Jewish use of the alphabet for numbers is first found on coins of the Maccabean period (second century B.C.E.), and the system was apparently introduced even in the Temple itself, where Greek letters were also used to indicate numbers. [1] It is therefore surprising to note that many writers persist in the misconception that alphabetic numerals were first invented by the Jews, when, in fact, they were half a millennium behind the Greeks in using such a system.

Footnote 1: Shek. 3.2; cited in G. Scholem, Kabbalah (Jerusalem: Keter Publishing House, 1974) p. 337

-Barry, Kieren – The Greek Qabalah (Alphabetic Mysticism and Numerology in the Ancient World). 1999. p173

http://www.mysticknowledge.org/The-...icism-and-Numerology-in-the-Ancient-World.pdf

Now I know some might say, “Aha! See? They were using it in the temple! THE TEMPLE!!!” Yes, but they weren’t supposed to if it wasn’t authorized (we need solid biblical evidence if it was) and we know they were doing lots of things they weren’t supposed to be doing even in the second temple, why else did Master Lord Yeshua throw out the money changers and merchants from the temple? Read from Exodus onward for plenty of examples of the Jews doing things they were told not to by God all the crooked way down to the imitation Messiah and imitation Wisdom, Kabbalistic-Gnosticism’s ‘Sophia’ occult goddess that receives artificial life and artificial intelligence set in the future Freemasonic (imitation) temple whorehouse of mysteries, counterfeiting God’s spouse represented on earth through his nation of priests in God’s house (cf Rev 1.6; 22.17).​
Let me see if I get what you are saying. This number of the name is a phrase that referred to tribes in the OT book of Numbers. The number of his name would therefore indicate that you were of the tribe of the antichrist, or in another analogy you had entered into a covenant relationship with the antichrist. Hence those who bear the mark of the beast are the "anti church" the "anti Bride of Christ". Getting that mark is a sign that you are one of those that belong to AntiChrist, just like being a member of the Nazi party during WWII, etc. Is that the gist?

Reactions: Arbown
Upvote 0
May 16, 2020
Texas
✟15,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let me see if I get what you are saying. This number of the name is a phrase that referred to tribes in the OT book of Numbers. The number of his name would therefore indicate that you were of the tribe of the antichrist, or in another analogy you had entered into a covenant relationship with the antichrist. Hence those who bear the mark of the beast are the "anti church" the "anti Bride of Christ". Getting that mark is a sign that you are one of those that belong to AntiChrist, just like being a member of the Nazi party during WWII, etc. Is that the gist?

Yes that's the gist. The number of the name phrase referred to a head count of men of a certain age under a patriarch head family name.

These family names with their numbers were listed and added up under a specific tribe as first done in Exodus upon entering the Sinai covenant marriage and again in the book of Ezra when reentering the land out of exile to rebuild the kingdom and renew the covenant, priesthood, sacrifices, laws, etc.

The false prophet (the second beast who performs acts similar to the prophet Elijah) is essentially renewing the Sinai covenant marriage in Rev 13 and rededicating the regathered tribes, marking them with the Name in the renewed Sinai covenant marriage as was done in the Aaronic blessing when they were numbered by Moses and Aaron. The rabbis today are eagerly awaiting Elijah to return to renew the old covenant in fulfillment of prophecies in Malachi as they understand them.

Religious Jews and proselytes today refer to God as Hashem, literally "the Name" -- only this time it will not be God's name they are sealed with to receive His spirit and become one, but the false messiah who is worshiped as God after he is revived from a deadly head wound by a charismatic false prophet, similar to how Elijah resurrected the widow's son in 1Kings 17 (a theme echoed in the Master Mason degree when the initiate in the role of Hiram, Solomon's temple builder, receives a deadly head wound and is resurrected), and is set up as an idol. Zechariah 11.17 refers to this "idol shepherd" who receives a battle wound and his right eye is darkened/blinded; there is a good shepherd and an evil shepherd just as there is a true messiah and a false messiah - "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep." (John 10.11) Notably, Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" depicts Yeshua's right eye damaged, darkened with bruising and closed/blinded.

PS - I am unable to edit my previous post and fix a typo - the citation for Exo 38.26 should be Exo 28.36-38

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The rabbis today are eagerly awaiting Elijah to return to renew the old covenant in fulfillment of prophecies in Malachi as they understand them.
It seems to me that Elijah was not a priest, so it is strange that the priests need him to restart the offerings and old covenant. Based on John the Baptist being Elijah who is to come it seems that Elijah's one great skill is his ability to recognize the Messiah. What do we know about these offerings? I know they have to sacrifice the red heifer before rebuilding the temple, does that mean they will first set up an altar? Do you know what the procedure is?

Upvote 0
May 16, 2020
Texas
✟15,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It seems to me that Elijah was not a priest, so it is strange that the priests need him to restart the offerings and old covenant. Based on John the Baptist being Elijah who is to come it seems that Elijah's one great skill is his ability to recognize the Messiah.

I'm glad you brought up the question of priesthood, as I too had determined that this false prophet who imitates Elijah is also in the role of a priest, perhaps the high priest. He even shared some affinities with the first high priest Aaron, in that he speaks like the dragon/serpent (the nachash, who deceived Eve) and Aaron is described as a skilled speaker when he is first mentioned in the bible (Exo 4.14). The false prophet also leads the rebellion and sets up an idol (the false messiah) just as Aaron did in the wilderness. John the Baptist, who came in the spirit of Elijah, was also a descendant of Aaron and his father served in the temple, so he was of priestly descent -- that tells me Elijah should be as well.

Looking further, I found the idea that Elijah was of priestly descent has a history of acceptance by both Christians and Jews. In fact, Hasidic rabbis in particular teach that Elijah will return in the role of Aaron and are expecting him very soon. Not only that, they credit Elijah with delivering the crown of the Kabbalah (ie, Babylonian occult theology influence), the Zohar! How ironic! It is right in the text of Rev 13 outlining the works of the false Elijah setting up the antichrist kingdom that we find perhaps the most specific clue of the identity of the antichrist being hidden with the unbiblical, false, indeed lawless, occult interpretation method of numerical gematria influenced by Babylonian mystery/secret religious practice -- the opposite of a "revelation" and warned against in the book itself, mystery/secret/occult Babylon.

Perhaps this practice is what Paul was talking about while he's discussing the antichrist being set up in the temple and says, "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work" (2Th 2.7) which prophetically seems to be what prevents the antichrist from being revealed when put together with the end of verse 6 and picked up again in verse 8, and who is destroyed at Yeshua's revealing. What Paul is doing in his text is so rich with the parallels and structures and allusions to Proverbs, Daniel, Isaiah, etc, I'm barely scratching the surface.

The first excerpt from my blog post stopped just short of this subject. I'll include it here:

Update 2018-05-26, 5:48 AM. Below are a couple of my posts adapted from Dr. Carmen Imes’ blog entry about the ‘Name Command’ in the 10 Commandments which relates to the mark/name of the beast in Revelation 13.16-17 or as 14.11 says “the mark of his name”]

AllOtherNamesUsed
May 24, 2018 at 3:26 PM
I wanted to ask if you think it makes sense to say that the second beast or false prophet [imitating] Elijah will restore the Sinai covenant along with the Levitical priesthood, the sacrificial system and a temple (or tabernacle) and will himself be the one to brand the apostate bride (Rev 17.5) of the AC with the name/mark in Rev 13.16-18 (thus forming a antithetical parallel chiasmus with Rev 14.1)?

If this is so, the false prophet (‘Elijah’) would also be the high priest serving from before the beast and exercising his power also calling fire down from heaven perhaps to consume the sacrifice at the temple dedication recalling 2Chr 7.1 or as Elijah himself did in 1Ki 18.38. This isn’t far fetched since John the Baptist who came in the spirit of Elijah was from a priestly family and his mother Elizabeth was from the daughters of Aaron – which could mean her close relative Mary, mother of Yeshua, was also a descendant of Aaron and not just from the House of David. Maybe that’s why Yeshua appears to give a priestly blessing at the end of Luke’s gospel (24.50) and closes the gospel in the temple as it began in the temple when Zechariah could not give the blessing due to being muted which if Luke’s addressee Theophilus is the same high priest Theophilus named by Josephus and who lived in the same period as Luke, he would’ve picked up on these things otherwise missed by a Gentile Roman officer. Now there’s a rabbit trail.

Those who do not enter the renewed Sinai covenant marriage (ie, take the mark) naturally will not be allowed to ‘buy or sell’ (Rev 13.17) the sacrifices and offerings in the temple court with or as the merchants and money changers. This fits in context with the temple dedication and priestly blessing/name branding reflecting Num 6.27-7.1. Even the language used in the census numbering of the sons of Israel conducted by Moses and Aaron in NUMBERS 1.2 “the number of their names” is applied in Rev 13.17 (“the number of his name”) as well as the census conducted by the high priest Ezra in 2.2 “The number of the men” vs “the number of a man” in Rev 13.18 fitting in with the 144,000 faithful mentioned in the next verse (14.1) who were numbered in a census conducted by an angel in Rev 7.3-8 sealed with the Name of God as protection from His wrath (Cp Eze 9.4-6) which the temple tax was supposed to be a ransom for to stay the plague from the very act of numbering itself (Exo 30.12-16).

AllOtherNamesUsed
May 26, 2018 at 4:16 AM
Re Elijah as a priest, according to Jewish Encyclopedia online:

“Three different theories regarding Elijah’s origin are presented in the Haggadah: (1) he belonged to the tribe of Gad (Gen. R. lxxi.); (2) he was a Benjamite from Jerusalem, identical with the Elijah mentioned in I Chron. viii. 27; (3) he was a priest. That Elijah was a priest is a statement which is made by many Church fathers also (Aphraates, “Homilies,” ed. Wright, p. 314; Epiphanius, “Hæres.” lv. 3, passim), and which was afterward generally accepted, the prophet being further identified with Phinehas (Pirḳe R. El. xlvii.; Targ. Yer. on Num. xxv. 12; Origen, ed. Migne, xiv. 225)…”
Further down in the entry there’s mention of a tradition that casts Elijah in the very role of Aaron:
screen-shot-2018-05-26-at-6-48-50-am.png

***​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 16, 2020
Texas
✟15,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's an excerpt from another blog post, Bestowing the Mark in the Aaronic Benediction:

According to Orthodox Jewish (Hasidic) teaching, when Elijah returns he will be in charge of sorting out who belongs to which of the 12 tribes and will establish tribal ancestry (presumably with no little assistance from those genetic ancestry services curiously promoted aggressively for years on TV shows with celebrities and companies like IBM collaborating with National Geographic on the Genographic Project – an interesting development in light of IBM’s history collaborating with Nazi Germany to develop the numbering system used in the concentration camps as Edwin Black documented in “IBM and the Holocaust”). This agrees with the indication of the false prophet (imitating Elijah) conducting a census in Rev 13.17-18 in accordance with Exodus 30.12-16, Numbers 1.2-4, etc [for a detailed study see my blog post, 666 – The Revelation from Moses and Ezra].

[Note: A movement is well underway to map out and database who are believed to be the scattered 12 tribes around the world publicly led by Rabbi Harry Rozenberg who may in fact be a front for or working in concert with Israel’s Ministry of Diaspora Affairs who have recently been floating (while denying) the idea of mass conversions of such groups with what they believe to be links to Jewish heritage. In one interview on youtube Rozenberg mentioned conducting a “census” of these ‘lost’ tribes. In other videos (like this one), perhaps in anticipation of the inevitable suspicion of his efforts, he portrays himself in opposition to the ‘Illuminati-Freemasonic’ new world order globalist agenda, etc, etc, etc – meanwhile he’s at the forefront pushing the antichrist plans described in Revelation 13 where the coming false prophet imitating Elijah with fake miracles is in charge of head-counting the regathered ‘Israelites’ in the land (and we know from scripture that genetic/blood/race identity is the major red herring away from the institution of the new covenant, cf Mat 3.9; John 3.3-6; Rom 2.28-9, 4.13-4, 9.6-8; 1Cor 15.50; Gal 3.16-9, 6.15-6; Hosea 1.9-10; etc) and bestowing the mark of the false messiah as God in a covenant through a perverted priestly blessing ceremony and leading a rebellion to create an image to be worshiped as Aaron (אַהֲרֹ֤ן “light bringer”) also did.

See article link below on the controversial new ‘Jewish Nation-State law’ implementing the early stages of the full restoration of the Mosaic law with new sabbath and festival laws and a mandate for the ingathering of ‘exiles’ pursuant to the above mentioned plan. See also Ministry- Israel should woo 60 million people who have Jewish links to aid state (2018-03-28)]

Screen-Shot-2018-12-25-at-10.08.33-AM.png

Screenshot from http://kehuna.org/dna-testing-for-the-kohen-muchzak/

Upvote 0
May 16, 2020
Texas
✟15,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As I understand it, yes they need to have a pure red heifer, the tenth one according to the rabbis, for purification purposes, as mentioned in Numbers 19. The head of the temple institute, Chaim Richman, wrote a book on it I was just glancing at in my archives. According to Maimonides it will be the Messiah who "accomplishes" the red heifer. I'm sure you've heard of the institute raising a red heifer that meets their requirements. The other part of the equation is finding the correct location to slaughter it based on where the temple stood, which is another controversial subject.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps this practice is what Paul was talking about while he's discussing the antichrist being set up in the temple and says, "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work" (2Th 2.7) which prophetically seems to be what prevents the antichrist from being revealed when put together with the end of verse 6 and picked up again in verse 8, and who is destroyed at Yeshua's revealing. What Paul is doing in his text is so rich with the parallels and structures and allusions to Proverbs, Daniel, Isaiah, etc, I'm barely scratching the surface.
Well I think the "mystery of lawlessness" is what gets revealed when the 5th seal is opened. For example, JFK's assassination was lawlessness, it was a mystery for years, but now we pretty much know what happened, how and why. Likewise the way the cigarette companies turned cigarette's into an addictive drug while lying about it to congress is another example of lawlessness which was a mystery but has now been opened. We saw the same thing with the NFL and CTE, Dupont and Teflon, etc. When this seal is opened we see all those lives of those who died at the bottom of the altar where the blood is poured out. But they have to wait a little while until the sixth seal is opened. So to me the "Mystery of lawlessness" includes how God deals with the lawlessness, a much more complex issue and one that caused Elijah trouble. No doubt Jezebel is an excellent example of the "mystery of lawlessness".
AllOtherNamesUsed
May 24, 2018 at 3:26 PM
I wanted to ask if you think it makes sense to say that the second beast or false prophet [imitating] Elijah will restore the Sinai covenant along with the Levitical priesthood, the sacrificial system and a temple (or tabernacle) and will himself be the one to brand the apostate bride (Rev 17.5) of the AC with the name/mark in Rev 13.16-18 (thus forming a antithetical parallel chiasmus with Rev 14.1)?
What I definitely think makes sense is that Satan sets up a complete counterfeit of God's kingdom and is incapable of any original thought. Antichrist sets himself up in the temple as God, they rebuild the temple according to God, He has a prophet, they imitate the signs, etc. Also, I agree since the OT record is fuzzy, we should go look at John the Baptist to say that Elijah will be a priest.​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
View attachment 279882
We can see a prefigure of the Great Tribulation and this current plague in our history beginning with The Spanish Flu, Great Depression, World Wars, Holocaust, Nuclear war, and yes, mark of the beast.

Why beginning with he Spanish Flu? Why not Begin it with the "Black Death" plague of 1347-1351?
Everyone knows that was the most Fatal pandemic in recorded human history.

The Spanish flu, and yes the current COVID-19 Pandemic, pale in comparison.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why beginning with he Spanish Flu? Why not Begin it with the "Black Death" plague of 1347-1351?
Everyone knows that was the most Fatal pandemic in recorded human history.

The Spanish flu, and yes the current COVID-19 Pandemic, pale in comparison.
Interesting that you would bring that up. There are prophecies that strongly suggest a supernova or some corona ejection from the Sun. Betelgeuse is having strange indications and if it were to explode into a supernova, it could definitely correlate with some prophecies in Revelation. I bring this up because the Star is over 500 light years away. If we were to see a supernova today it would be because it actually exploded shortly after the Black Plague.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The difference is that Betelgeuse is much closer to Earth than these other stars.
Betelgeuse is about 197 parsec from earth,
Number of Stars = density * volume
= 0.120 stars/cubic parsec * 4/3 pi (197 parsecs)^3 = 3,842,984 stars as close or closer than Betelguse.
In 30 parsecs We expect a supernova once every 8.6 million years.
In 61 parsecs We expect a supernova once every every million years,
In 153 parsecs We expect a supernova once every every 69,000
In 306 parsecs We expect a supernova once every every 8,625 years
So for Betelgeuse distance, about one every 40,000 years just a fraction of the earth's age.

Upvote 0