USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, I am the one that provided the biblical response to witchcraft.

"Many Young Adults Are Turning To Witchcraft As A Way To Rebel"

You are the one that is suggesting to defy the word of God by allowing them to live.

"Many Young Adults Are Turning To Witchcraft As A Way To Rebel"
You are the one not doing the work of snatching them out of the fire

The ministry currently is a ministry of reconciliation

Do not progress above that ministry. Those who do, "go out" and "progress above" THE LORD

Do you know who will turn and repent and believe?

No. Therefore tell them their sin and let them repent

Possibly GOD will have mercy on them

But who are you to decide whose sins are forgivable and whose sins aren't?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try physically harming ANYONE and see how it goes for you

As to spiritually not allowing one to live?

Do youhave the last say in whom THE LORD will wash or whom HE should or shouldn't wash!!

And if HE chooses to forgive and to wash, who are you to be upset by it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Repent and believe THE GOSPEL

Turn away from these evil things

Parents should pray for their children and pray that they be protected by THE NAME

What did you think CHRIST was doing when HE was casting out demons?

Some of these children have no idea what they are playing with

They need to know to whom they should run to to get away from this EVIL

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With the OP's permission, I'm copying this from a thread from the Christians-only section.

"Full Title: Many Young Adults Are Turning To Witchcraft As A Way To Rebel Against Their Conservative Christian Upbringings

The Washington Standard
March 14th 2017

Young adults in America are far less likely to identify themselves as “Christians” than previous generations of Americans, but that does not mean that they have given up on searching for spiritual meaning in their lives. According to Wikipedia, one very popular form of witchcraft known as Wicca has been growing at a rate of more than 100 percent annually in recent years, and this has been happening at a time when Christianity has been in decline in the United States. Of course other pagan and occult groups have been exploding in popularity as well, and as you will see below, one of the primary reasons for this is because many young adults are seeking ways to rebel against their conservative Christian upbringings.

I have written much about how young adults in this country are far more politically liberal than their parents and grandparents, and this enormous cultural shift in values has a spiritual dimension to it as well.

A recent Barna Group study found that only 4 percent of Americans aged 18 to 29 have a Biblical worldview.

Only 4 percent.

The shocking truth is that the values of most Millennials much more easily fit into pagan spirituality than they do into most evangelical Christian churches.
If you want to sleep around with as many people as possible, that is okay in witchcraft. If you want to take drugs and get high every day, that is okay in witchcraft. If you want to be a radical pro-abortion feminist, that is okay in witchcraft. If you want to be a gay transsexual exhibitionist, that is okay in witchcraft.

Poster comment: Perhaps this is why see such a surge in troubled youth on our prayer walls and Exploring Christianity."

Link here: Many Young Adults Are Turning To Witchcraft As A Way To Rebel Against Their Conservative Christian Upbringings - The Washington Standard

Thoughts?
My thoughts?

All these things offered go against GOD and are no different than the works of the age old lie from the age old liar who said

GOD did not really say
You will surely not die

Lies and false promises which lead to death

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And what do you mean allowing them to live?
Are you talking about physically allowing or spiritually allowing?

I suspect he means Biblically allowing.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Not forever sir. You'll have to give an account for the blood you have shed

Like Moses? Or Joshua? Or King David?

I'm guessing they got a free pass.

Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Grace and Blessings of the Risen Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, be upon all true believers.

This is truly a fallen world where the devil rules and tries to take our children.

Come Lord Jesus and cleanse this fallen world of all the vial satanic and PC indoctrination that our children are exposed to when they attend public schools! Lord Jesus, we pray that your protection will allow us to properly give America’s children a Christian Biblical education that will show them the Light and the Way! In your Holy Name we Pray! Amen!

Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I disagree. We have already seen that some Christians are willing to claim the mantel of infallibility for themselves. Hopefully that will give people pause before they blindly follow assertions.
It's the same as believing in God. There isn't "proof". The devil wants us to disbelieve in his existence and God's. Why do you think there is so much evil in the world?
Because there are people psychologically motivated to do bad things, based on their environment and how they are wired. Nothing more, nothing less.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I disagree. We have already seen that some Christians are willing to claim the mantel of infallibility for themselves. Hopefully that will give people pause before they blindly follow assertions.
What you describe is just a crude defense mechanism, filled with arrogance. When in doubt, convince yourself you could never be wrong.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.