Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'm curious, what led you to believe that this person was a prophet?

There was a false prophetess who came to pray in my church in the past and when she left I came under spiritual attacked. God told me it was an item she gave me. I realize then the leadership was not being guided by God to allow this false prophetess to come into the church not once, but twice. I left my position and wanted to leave my church because it escalated into a major conflict. I did not want to be under a leadership who could not protect the flock and lack discernment. I became angry because I trusted him as my pastor and thought he cared enough for his flock to protect us from wolves in sheep clothing. My heart was bruised and I did not want to stick around anymore.

I left my church and was looking for another church. I find a small church that I loved and I knew this pastor who was very anointed. I wanted to attend there, but God sent a prophet there to tell me to go back to my church. I spent months in a limbo because God was not permitting me to attend a new church and my heart was too bruise to attend my home church. Then he sent a servant from my home church who leads a prayer group. The spirit of God spoke to him that I needed to come back to my home church and take up the position God gave to me. I forced myself to visit my church from time to time, but my heart was not healed. I was still angry about the pastor calling me a liar when in fact he was the one misleading the church and lying.

One day I went to a service in my home church. This prophet was doing a week with us. He started talking and confirming that God wanted me to come back to my position. He did not know he was addressing me specifically until later. When he was done speaking the Holy Spirit convicted me and I started crying and shaking under the spirit. I felt the anger inside me leave and the day after I told the church I would come back to my original position. Despite the fact that my pastor was in the wrong, God had reveal to me he gave me a job to do and I have to accomplish it or I would pay for disobeying him. God had been telling me to go back for a while, and he sent 3 prophets and gave people revelations to give me to get me to come back. When I forced myself to visit my home church the Pastors who were preaching and came from other churches would always preached about not leaving the position God gave if God never told you to leave. I was being tormented to come back to my position, this prophet was sent to convict me to obey God's orders. He didn't even know he was speaking to me when he was preaching until I was convicted by the Holy Spirit. In essence, a false prophetess caused me to run away from the position God gave me while a true Prophet was used by God to get me to come back and forgive the Pastor who had wrong me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What exactly is meant by having a mandate from God. A prophet came to my church and kept telling me this.

A mandate simply means a commission to do and/ or preach something in particular. What he said after this is where he would have told you what that specific mandate was.

Reactions: Missyjojo88
Upvote 0