North Wales
✟38,815.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Chelsea have just won the Premier League last night. United is unlikely to finish in the top 4 now having prioritised the Europa League and with tough games ahead, like against Spurs tomorrow. But there is the question on the future of Man United and how will they be lead, and which direction they will go in.

There is still 3 games left this season, it looks like they will finish 6th or 5th this season in the Premier League. They have only 3 matches left, playing Spurs tomorrow, Southampton away and finally Crystal Palace at home. Then they have the Europa League final, which is 3 days after the Crystal Palace game in Stockholm, Sweden and if they win that. Then they will have Champions League football next season.

There is the question of what Man United will do this summer and how it will affect their future. There have been many rumours about United signing Greizmann from Athletico Madrid for around £120-130 million. There have also been rumours about James Rodriguez from Real Madrid, Neymar for £263 million to buy him out of his buy-out clause. So Barcelona wouldn't be able to reject the bid. And the rumours of De Gea leaving have started to come up again.

I don't know what will happen. I am hoping we will sign some players this summer because we will need them for the future. This season has been successful to think it was Mourinho's first season in charge. With him already winning the League Cup and we are in the final of the Europa League. If we win that, then we will have won 2 cups this season. Which would be fantastic, and would be the best season we'd have had since Sir Alex retired in 2013.

With the quality of Man United and how fantastic they have preformed over the last 20 years. They are currently aren't preforming as we would expect in the Premier League on a week in, week out basis. We used to be a dominating force, taking the league by storm. But now, we've gone to fight for top 4 spots and settling for cup competitions. The question is when did we become a cup team? We don't want to be like Liverpool, living in the past and only a cup team. It's why we must strive to improve, improve our squad and team this summer, and perform better in the League next season and beyond.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I'm an arsenal man and we have enough problems to cope with on our own.
I'm sorry to say so, but the misfortune of Untied is actually kind of the only thing good in the premiership this season.

You probably know why I resonate this way right, all the rivalry in the past has made me less than sympathetic in regards to the devils.

Upvote 0

OwainK

May 9, 2017
North Wales
✟38,815.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm an arsenal man and we have enough problems to cope with on our own.
I'm sorry to say so, but the misfortune of Untied is actually kind of the only thing good in the premiership this season.

You probably know why I resonate this way right, all the rivalry in the past has made me less than sympathetic in regards to the devils.

It'd be nice if the old Arsenal-Man United rivalry was big again, with United and Arsenal being the top 2 like they were for some years while I was growing up. Today our most hated rivals are Liverpool.

Both teams could become good again. Arsenal need players, and a new manager. Wenger has done fantastic for them in the past... but now, what is happening? Is he getting enough funding and support from the board at Arsenal? Do they interfere and stop him from making a successful team? Something's wrong for such a successful and capable manager to have just disappeared into a like Van Gaal-like.

Upvote 0