HolyFire X

Until the end, I SHALL FIGHT!
Jul 17, 2005
✟16,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Muramasa, a katana like no other, with an incredibly sharp blade, perfect for combat. X immediately recognized it, a sword with incredible might, a sword, somewhat like his. It emanated a similar aura to his sword, an aura of... light.

After thinking about the sword for a bit, X then got back to the task on hand, teasing Marik. He took the scabbard of his sword and bonked Marik over the head with it. Marik, now totally furious, began using his shadow magic to attack random objects in the room, in hopes of finding X.

Upvote 0

HolyFire X

Until the end, I SHALL FIGHT!
Jul 17, 2005
✟16,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
prune. X then appeared. "Did I ever tell you I hate prunes?" Sadly, though, Marik heard this, and using his rod, slammed him into the nearby lamp.

"Idiot," Marik said. "He's not worth the trouble. You hit me over the head, I slammed you into a pole. We're even." Marik walked off, and X sat there, dazed, stars going around his head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.