chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Source link

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.

"WILL BE UPDATING THIS ARTICLE AS I FIND MORE

As seen in the clipping below, the Verified Department of Homeland Security’s Account in the Associated Press’s “OneWire” content accumulation service speaks about the DHS’s Election Audit and how it determined sharp inaccuracies in the election in favor of Joe Biden. Before we dive into the post on OneWire, we need to discuss a few things.

What Is AP News’s OneWire?

OneWire is the name of a service that connects agencies and reporters from across the planet together. Their job is simple. Make a platform that makes it easy to share information between verified sources in order to cut down on misinformation. Hence the name “Associated Press” and “OneWire”. OneWire can only be accessed by content providers and sharing partners in the news networks in the United States and abroad.

Can I Read AP OneWire Articles?
The general public cannot read AP OneWire press releases until a provider or other journal agency releases the text of that article for public viewing. Once that occurs, it is called a “lead off”. A lead off will act as a source for the information. Sometimes, these articles are leaked before they are shared by content providers, such is the case as I will allow you to see it.

DHS’s Press Release

Notes: This release is not public. I can share the link all I want, and unless you have an AP OneWire account through your employer, you simply will not be able to view it. Nobody else will allow this to go public either, so I decided to leak it. We deserve to know what’s going on.

onewire-clipping.png

"
Thank you for this.

I’ve heard bits and pieces of this, and Trump said there was a lot of evidence of fraud.

But it was already blatantly obvious election fraud in several states which Trump won by a huge margin as of midnite nov 3.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump jr may add a bit of validity to the possible conspiracy/sting, as he seems confident something is bad wrong and they have the proof.

From Twitter:

Steve Pieczenik
@StevePieczenik
Dr. Steve Pieczenik is a New York Times Best Selling Author with over 20 years experience in resolving international crises for four U.S. administrations.
StevePieczenik.comJoined September 2012
2,704 Following
70.2K Followers
Tweets
Tweets & replies
Media

Steve Pieczenik
@StevePieczenik

·
58m
#TRUMP2020ToSaveAmerica
@LouDobbs
@TuckerCarlson
@CLewandowski_
@RichardGrenell
@jack
Quote Tweet
CjdAuR5i_normal.jpg

Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
· 1h
Democrats will soon find out that you don’t beat a populist movement by having your pet media celebrate mysterious votes that appear days after the election.

Steve Pieczenik
@StevePieczenik

·
1h
#TRUMP2020ToSaveAmerica #TrumpWon Thank God for Trump and his family and team!
@realDonaldTrump
@RealJamesWoods
@Non_MSM_News
@ImmortalArtemas
@RichardGrenell
Quote Tweet
LjrJJB9a_normal.jpg

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
· 1h
When America sees everything we are uncovering they will be disgusted and even the media won’t be able to pretend voter fraud isn’t real. Ending this crap once and for all will be fundamental to preserving our republic and faith in democracy.

Steve Pieczenik
@StevePieczenik

·
6h
Boot
@jack
on his *tourus.
Quote Tweet
kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 7h
Twitter is out of control, made possible through the government gift of Section 230!

Steve Pieczenik
@StevePieczenik

·
6h
Get rid of this low life

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟44,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟44,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, Arbown. What I'm curious to know is, will he have to lose before, or as a justification for, going to court to prove fraudulence and corruption? From all the research and feeds I'm following the microdot assurance seems very feasible, but it may still cost him this current election, if only to get it back again afterwards. Wonder how that's gonna affect betfair.
Possibly it will have to go to court, but I don't think it will mean Biden gets in. Trump has several options available to him, regardless of the election outcome, to stay right where he is, particularly while court decides something. We've been in a State of Emergency for a long time now, after all, and it's been stated martial law and other fun things may be in the immediate future while the Cabal is in it's death throws here.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Keep up the good work. This is NOT over until the fat lady sings. The bigger the "worst news" is for our President in this election... the bigger the "good news" in the miracle that God will provide in the final victory lap.

Word-of-Faith - Copy (2) (2020_05_10 22_13_39 UTC).gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's a picture of the First Lady on election day. Notice anything interesting about the way she has dressed? She's effortlessly elegant, as usual. But what about that pattern on her dress? It looks like a kind of blockchain pattern. I'm sure this wouldn't be the first time that Melania used her clothes as a subtle messaging system.

35200462-8909899-image-m-110_1604419862473.jpg

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is my theory of what is currently happening:

First of all, assume from the evidence available that Blockchain security technology was employed on election ballots, and that this was initially a closely guarded secret. For those looking to steal the election using forged ballots, the counting process for mail-in ballots would have been commenced on the basis that forged ballots could be inserted into the counting process without being easily detected. When the counting process had already been running for some time, and was almost complete, those who had been inserting forged ballots into the system suddenly became aware of the Blockchain security measures, and realised that they were trapped in a terrible quandary, and were truly stuck between a rock and a hard place. I say this because if Blockchain security technology has been employed, then those counting centres that included forged ballots in their totals are now unable to move forwards with counting, unable to move backwards with counting, and unable to stand still with counting.

If they try to move forwards with counting (without removing the forged ballots) the Blockchain outputs from the ballot scanning machines will tally with the number of genuine ballots that have been scanned, but will not tally with the number of genuine + forged ballots that have been scanned. Therefore, the fraud will immediately be exposed when they declare the final tallies for Trump and Biden, together with the Blockchain outputs from the ballot scanning machines.

If they try to move backwards with counting, by totally excluding all the forged ballots, and starting the counting process all over again, the number of votes for Biden will plummet when compared to his current totals, and the fraud will be totally exposed. Furthermore, excluding forged ballots may be extremely difficult and time consuming if they have already been totally mixed in with genuine ballots in order to try and conceal the fraud from those tasked with observing the counting.

If they try to stand still with counting, then the suspicion starts to build, as the entire world questions why it is taking so long to complete the counting process. Bearing in mind that some states are showing estimations that the counting process is 99% complete, the pressure to complete the task will become unbearable before very long.

Upvote 0