✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Source link

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.

"WILL BE UPDATING THIS ARTICLE AS I FIND MORE

As seen in the clipping below, the Verified Department of Homeland Security’s Account in the Associated Press’s “OneWire” content accumulation service speaks about the DHS’s Election Audit and how it determined sharp inaccuracies in the election in favor of Joe Biden. Before we dive into the post on OneWire, we need to discuss a few things.

What Is AP News’s OneWire?

OneWire is the name of a service that connects agencies and reporters from across the planet together. Their job is simple. Make a platform that makes it easy to share information between verified sources in order to cut down on misinformation. Hence the name “Associated Press” and “OneWire”. OneWire can only be accessed by content providers and sharing partners in the news networks in the United States and abroad.

Can I Read AP OneWire Articles?
The general public cannot read AP OneWire press releases until a provider or other journal agency releases the text of that article for public viewing. Once that occurs, it is called a “lead off”. A lead off will act as a source for the information. Sometimes, these articles are leaked before they are shared by content providers, such is the case as I will allow you to see it.

DHS’s Press Release

Notes: This release is not public. I can share the link all I want, and unless you have an AP OneWire account through your employer, you simply will not be able to view it. Nobody else will allow this to go public either, so I decided to leak it. We deserve to know what’s going on.

onewire-clipping.png

"

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
bae5af24c9726b1d.jpeg

Theory I've heard batted about is that the fake ballots were supplied by China, which is what all the random mailing of those seed packs from China has been about: finding out which addresses were valid for real people vs dead people and/or fake addresses. The seed envelops would have been returned if a valid address wasn't found. Interesting theory.

8f5f332293cf2b04.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟272,415.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, this is garbage.

OneWire is an AP service, but its not a press release service, but rather a financial recruiting platform.

For instance: OneWire Expands Financial Services Recruiting Platform Into Asia in Partnership with i6TG - AP Multimedia Newsroom

AP uses the 'Newswire' service for distribution of press releases. It does not have its own PR distribution service.

This supposed PR also lacks all the headers, date/place stamps and boilerplate typical of such articles.

Also, the DHS isn't going to start a PR with "In a stunning turn of events...". Even in the hot mess it has become under Chad Wolf.

Someone is lying to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, this is garbage.

OneWire is an AP service, but its not a press release service, but rather a financial recruiting platform.

For instance: OneWire Expands Financial Services Recruiting Platform Into Asia in Partnership with i6TG - AP Multimedia Newsroom

AP uses the 'Newswire' service for distribution of press releases. It does not have its own PR distribution service.

This supposed PR also lacks all the headers, date/place stamps and boilerplate typical of such articles.

Also, the DHS isn't going to start a PR with "In a stunning turn of events...". Even in the hot mess it has become under Chad Wolf.

Someone is lying to you.
1. The author clearly said it isn't being released but is available if you have access to their program; just because they do some recruiting doesn't mean it's the only thing they do. If you actually read what he wrote, it will tell you that while the information was put out by the agency, it was not carried by the press.

2. He's not writing a news article, so why would he make official headers, since he's still looking into the matter. He'd probably get in trouble for trying to release it if his bosses didn't want him to, so this is a leak.

3. Every time someone says this, reality seems to prove them wrong. Keep in mind, DHS may not have been the author, but just provided the info. All it says is DHS verified the information as correct.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
[UPDATED] Military Ballots Found in the Trash in Pennsylvania—Most Were Trump Votes

"Mail-in ballots from the military serving overseas were found in the trash in Pennsylvania. The ballots were discovered during an investigation into election issues in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. Most of the discarded ballots had been cast for President Trump.

The U.S. Attorneys Office Middle District of Pennsylvania released a statement on the situation on Thursday:

'On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.'

They later revised the statement: “Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.”

While nine ballots have been recovered, it is not clear how many were actually discarded.

This announcement comes on the heels of a report that three trays of mail, including absentee ballots, were discovered in a ditch in Wisconsin.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany addressed both these stories on Thursday.

"White House Press Secretary @KayleighMcEnany on mail-in ballots discarded in Pennsylvania, where 100% of them were cast for President @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/TN8kA7mhha
— Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) (@TeamTrump) September 24, 2020"

Upvote 0

JimmyZam

ConspiracyChristian81
Nov 5, 2020
Boston
✟7,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Source link

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.

As seen in the clipping below, the Verified Department of Homeland Security’s Account in the Associated Press’s “OneWire” content accumulation service speaks about the DHS’s Election Audit and how it determined sharp inaccuracies in the election in favor of Joe Biden. Before we dive into the post on OneWire, we need to discuss a few things.

OneWire is the name of a service that connects agencies and reporters from across the planet together. Their job is simple. Make a platform that makes it easy to share information between verified sources in order to cut down on misinformation. Hence the name “Associated Press” and “OneWire”. OneWire can only be accessed by content providers and sharing partners in the news networks in the United States and abroad.

The general public cannot read AP OneWire press releases until a provider or other journal agency releases the text of that article for public viewing. Once that occurs, it is called a “lead off”. A lead off will act as a source for the information. Sometimes, these articles are leaked before they are shared by content providers, such is the case as I will allow you to see it.

DHS’s Press Release

Notes: This release is not public. I can share the link all I want, and unless you have an AP OneWire account through your employer, you simply will not be able to view it. Nobody else will allow this to go public either, so I decided to leak it. We deserve to know what’s going on.

onewire-clipping.png

"

Upvote 0

JimmyZam

ConspiracyChristian81
Nov 5, 2020
Boston
✟7,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Source link

DHS’s Press Release

onewire-clipping.png

"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JimmyZam

ConspiracyChristian81
Nov 5, 2020
Boston
✟7,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
This was just confirmed by Dr. Steve Piecznik on InfoWars.com and there is still a live, active discussion about it happening right now.....Trump set a trap. There is also an article that validates this from the Hill in 2019 talking about the 2020 election and a tool they invested in to thwart an election coup in 2020: DHS cyber agency invests in election auditing tool to secure 2020 elections

Upvote 0
Mar 9, 2007
✟7,802.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, Arbown. What I'm curious to know is, will he have to lose before, or as a justification for, going to court to prove fraudulency and corruption? From all the research and feeds I'm following the microdot assurance seems very feasible, but it may still cost him this current election, if only to get it back again afterwards. Wonder how that's gonna affect betfair.

Upvote 0