M&M's Prayer,Praise,Party and Precious Moments... (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
not feeling well. I kept tossing and turning and hubby needs to go to work. SO letting him sleep. Plus I heard our foster son up..he is gone for the day. I am going back to bed here shortly...I just feel so miserable.
I'm sorry you feel so bad. Are you taking anything?

Upvote 0
T

TheDivaAngel

HEY girls. No, I am not taking anything. I can't because of my high blood pressure. BUT I am starting to feel better. My head doesn't have that unbelievable ache. OH man, that was the worst. My throat is still really sore...but other than that, I think I am ok. I went back to bed...so I feel a bit better. Just going to 'chill' today..oh shouldn't say that! I had such a chill yesterday, I shook! LOL...I was SO cold. Now just stuffy...eww..LOL

Upvote 0

Rejoicealways2

Dec 12, 2006
✟15,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
HEY girls. No, I am not taking anything. I can't because of my high blood pressure. BUT I am starting to feel better. My head doesn't have that unbelievable ache. OH man, that was the worst. My throat is still really sore...but other than that, I think I am ok. I went back to bed...so I feel a bit better. Just going to 'chill' today..oh shouldn't say that! I had such a chill yesterday, I shook! LOL...I was SO cold. Now just stuffy...eww..LOL
So glad you're starting to feel better. PTL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.