• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Lyme disease

hopefully

Apr 21, 2021
Bavaria
✟16,261.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm new here. Are here bible believers who suffer from chronically lyme disease (and hashimoto's) ?

Please pray for me (thank you). I (F,40, unmarried) have nothing in my life. I must live with my parents due to my health condition. I suffer from lyme disease since almost 20 years. I'm saved in the year 2013. I can't live alone and I have a really hard time since the last three years since my parents and I had to move and now we live in a small flat next to a cell phone tower which makes my symptoms even worse.
I feel so far away from the LORD. I know HE is always by my side but praying is so hard for me now.

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,519.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm new here. Are here bible believers who suffer from chronically lyme disease (and hashimoto's) ?

Please pray for me (thank you). I (F,40, unmarried) have nothing in my life. I must live with my parents due to my health condition. I suffer from lyme disease since almost 20 years. I'm saved in the year 2013. I can't live alone and I have a really hard time since the last three years since my parents and I had to move and now we live in a small flat next to a cell phone tower which makes my symptoms even worse.
I feel so far away from the LORD. I know HE is always by my side but praying is so hard for me now.
Hi, do you know about this lady? She has improved her hashimoto's significantly with diet. She is also in her 40's:

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0