May 9, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Visit site
✟8,835.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe sex is sinful, so I reject that view. God does hate babies though, you are right. He hated Esau and did not choose him for salvation. He was damned from his creation.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sex isn't sinful - inside of the context for which it was made - marriage. Outside of that, it is misused and is a sin.

God did not hate Esau. I don't know where you get this idea.

Well we can't forget God said...Jacob i loved and Esau i hated. We are all evil...there is nothing good in us. Only God working through us produces good. So that phrase isn't true.

I will type the commentary that is in my bible regarding that verse:
" Loved ....hated (Gen 25:23, Mal. 1:2,3) are not matters of emotion: they are matters of the Father's willl. In the papyri (ancient secular writings dating to biblical times), the expressions "loved" and "hated" are used of a man who could afford to adopt only one of two twin orphaned boys. He was said to have "loved" the one he adopted and "hated" the one he did not adopt. Here all that is signified is that Jacob was blessed and Esau was not."

Last edited:
Upvote 0