Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear one,
This is what we have heard:
“But we, brethren, having been taken away from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavored more eagerly to see your face with great desire. Therefore we wanted to come to you—even I, Paul, time and again—but Satan hindered us. For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming? For you are our glory and joy.”
‭‭I Thessalonians‬ ‭2:17-20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Dear ones, what is apostles’ joy or crown of rejoicing? Is it not us in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming? it is us. For we are apostles’ joy.

Dear ones, this is true.

For we heard our Lord Himself said:

“Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. EVERYONE who is of the truth hears My voice.””
‭‭John‬ ‭18:37‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Dear ones, everyone of us hears the Lord’s voice is of the truth, that He bears witness to the truth and that we are of Him, the truth.

So dear ones, in the love of Christ, apostles rejoice that we are in the truth.
Yes, dear ones, apostles rejoice that we are living in the truth of Christ’s love.

For this is what we have heard:
“For what thanks can we render to God for you, for all the joy with which we rejoice for your sake before our God, night and day praying exceedingly that we may see your face and perfect what is lacking in your faith?”
‭‭I Thessalonians‬ ‭3:9-10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Dear ones, love rejoices in the truth !

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Dear one,
This is what we have heard:
“ (Love) does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭13:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So dear ones, what bring joy to our love for God is the truth.
In these things, our soul prospers.
3 John
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health,
just as your soul prospers.
3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth in you,
just as you walk in the truth.
4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice:
but when the wicked bear rule, the people mourn.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In these things, our soul prospers.
3 John
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health,
just as your soul prospers.
3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth in you,
just as you walk in the truth.
4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice:
but when the wicked bear rule, the people mourn.
Dear ones, Let the word of the Lord from us, sounded forth not only in this place but also in every place. That is, our faith toward God declare concerning apostles of Christ what manner of entry they had to us, as apostles of Christ have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, even so they speak, not as pleasing men, but God who tests their hearts. For neither at any time did they use flattering words, as we know, nor a cloak for covetousness—God is witness. Nor did they seek glory from men, either from us or from others, when they might have made demands as apostles of Christ. But they were gentle among us, just as a nursing mother cherishes her own children. So, affectionately longing for us, they were well pleased to impart to us not only the gospel of God, but also their own lives, because we had become dear to them.

For apostles’ gospel did not come to us in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as we know what kind of men the apostles of Christ were among us for our sake. And we became followers of apostles of Christ and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Spirit, so that we became examples to all who believe.

Let this be the truth that the brethren came and testified of the truth in us, just as we walk in truth, that bring great rejoicing for all apostles of Christ.

Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0