Louisville protests descend into chaos when armed protester accidentally shoots members of his group

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pretty much. What do you think they are ? Existential threat to US integrity and your security forces ?

You're still viewing this in current time: overweight, bumbling rednecks in a relatively stable country wearing cammies and trying to act tough by carrying deer rifles. I'm projecting what's likely to happen in the near future: a country with a social system that has completely broken down, anarchy, rioting, looting, arson on a scale heretofore unprecedented, and citizens forming self-defense militias made up of veterans, ex-police officers, lifelong sportsmen, and others with weapons training and survival skills, coalescing together to repel the chaos.

Viewed under present circumstances, militias might very well be seen, by some, as a joke. But when the house of cards collapses and it all hits the fan (and I'm not so sure that we might not be right on top of such an event----the days after the November election this year will tell the tale), when the militia membership expands from what it is currently to encompassing a much larger segment of the population, then it may not be a joke at all. And, of course, whichever side the armed forces decides to ally with will make a huge difference as well.

You may find all of this amusing. I, personally, do not. I am extremely apprehensive about what's going to come down in the near future, and if it even reaches a fragment of the level I fear that it might, you would do well to stay in Sweden, where it's safe---because it's likely to be very, very hazardous for one's health over here.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm projecting what's likely to happen in the near future: a country with a social system that has completely broken down, anarchy, rioting, looting, arson on a scale heretofore unprecedented, and citizens forming self-defense militias made up of veterans, ex-police officers, lifelong sportsmen, and others with weapons training and survival skills, coalescing together to repel the chaos.

Not going to happen. People let some steam out. Elections get done. Some minor whatever laws to be passed to pacify the mob and streets are swept clean and it is business as usual.

Appearances to contrary people do not really like anarchy.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that the rioters in Chicago need to send some of their planners to KY...they know exactly how to look innocent until the time for mayhem breaks out.

Timing is everything though. And for whatever reason those in Chicago never planned on those cameras watching them from above...

So planning in both groups leaves something to be desired.

But if they continue... Louisville will break out the fire hoses.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If one of those 3 had died... would they demand justice for them?

As part of the group "No Guys Seriously, We Arent Kidding"

I wonder, do ALL BLM or is that only the case if its at the hands of the police. Does black on black crime count too?

Also, IF the system is set up for police to just go around killing black folks..... how much sense does it make to walk around heavily armed giving law enforcement every excuse to claim "self defense"?

Just wondering, as a white person Id just like to know the "rules".

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,756.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
...injuring 3

From the article-

Three people were injured in Baxter Square Park, police said.

Gunshots erupted during a planned protest in Louisville, Ky., Saturday and three members of the heavily armed militia group, the “Not F---ing Around Coalition” (NFAC), were injured by shots fired from one of their own member's guns, police told Fox News.

The shooting took place near Baxter Square Park around 1 p.m. and all of the victims were transported to the University of Louisville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, the Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) told Fox News.

Continued below.
Louisville protests descend into chaos when armed protester accidentally shoots members of his group, injuring 3
The protest didn't descend into chaos but remained peaceful. I'm not sure if anyone was arrested for the shooting incident but the injuries were non- life threatening.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The protest didn't descend into chaos but remained peaceful. I'm not sure if anyone was arrested for the shooting incident but the injuries were non- life threatening.
if that is what they do when the are not fooling around can you imagine what they might do if they decide to fool around. One guy could wipe out the entire unit.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,756.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
if that is what they do when the are not fooling around can you imagine what they might do if they decide to fool around. One guy could wipe out the entire unit.
Yep. When guns are present things almost always become more dangerous.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Well, to be fair, if they keep sticking the muzzles of their weapons into the dirt like this, each man could fairly efficiently wipe himself out, not to mention damage those next to him. But, this is what you get when you have weapons, but no training.

barrel clog (2).jpg

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, to be fair, if they keep sticking the muzzles of their weapons into the dirt like this, each man could fairly efficiently wipe himself out, not to mention damage those next to him. But, this is what you get when you have weapons, but no training.

.View attachment 281814
That photo tell us everything we need to know about the level of training they have and how serious they are.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums