small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
GOP has no choice and in fact needs to reboot itself.

I suspect that with so many Republicans publically distancing themselves from Trump they are in fact rebooting themselves right now. We might also be seeing the GOP in the process of splitting.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If this fraud is allowed to stand there will be no need to vote from here on. The Biden administration sure isn't going to fix it.

I know there are several groups prepared to act. I don't know if they will follow through but they are definitely making plans.

Two important things; the Senatorial vote in Georgia, and, the votes-down-the-road of moderate Dems in Congress regarding the extremist proposals by the progressives. At stake for the Dems is the House in 2022. That they lost seats this time should be a warning that extremism will not be rewarded.

• Agree
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Two important things; the Senatorial vote in Georgia, and, the votes-down-the-road of moderate Dems in Congress regarding the extremist proposals by the progressives. At stake for the Dems is the House in 2022. That they lost seats this time should be a warning that extremism will not be rewarded.

That's two whole years to prepare. Getting away with it in this last election will embolden them to push it farther.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
If this fraud is allowed to stand there will be no need to vote from here on. The Biden administration sure isn't going to fix it.

I know there are several groups prepared to act. I don't know if they will follow through but they are definitely making plans.
Civil war in the streets. Wonder if the FBI and the military are making plans as well.

My guess is that the wannabe Rambos don't show up. Or if they do, that it will be a very short battle.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Which groups, and act in what way?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Civil war in the streets. Wonder if the FBI and the military are making plans as well.

My guess is that the wannabe Rambos don't show up. Or if they do, that it will be a very short battle.

Idk. I can't join them. I had to turn down the offer and advise against it.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's two whole years to prepare. Getting away with it in this last election will embolden them to push it farther.

My theory is that the moderate Dems 'went along for the ride' this election as the political winds of the progressives was blowing pretty strong. However I believe they will try to rescue the party from the extremists in the coming months after the election is settled. I believe they might fear a train wreck if they don't bring the party closer to the center.

Hopefully the extremists (Aka: "The Squad") will be brought to heel by a resurgent moderate movement.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Perceived extremism in this case. The Democrats really need to get better control over their narrative and not cede power to the Right to control it for them.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I suspect that with so many Republicans publically distancing themselves from Trump they are in fact rebooting themselves right now. We might also be seeing the GOP in the process of splitting.
But Dobbs is right. Without the far-right religious populists there's not enough left of the Republican party to matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lou Dobbs: GOP ‘Will be Gone and Done’ if They Don't Stand with President Trump

An interview of Lou Dobbs by Jessie Waters wherein the great Lou Dobbs outlines the bleak future for the GOP if it abandons Trump in his election fight.

Yeah, if they want to return to being a real world party they’d have to abandon the whole alternative facts universe, and that would lose them most of Trump’s support. The GOP as a whole is never going to put integrity before votes.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

If the showing at the “Million Maga March” is any indication we shan’t have much to worry about.

• Agree
Reactions: CitizenD
Upvote 0