Lots of UFOs, massive creatures, and an abandoned city.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Just a few dreams I had recently. Two of them different night but happening at the same place in the dream.

First it was me and my sister happening upon an abandoned helicopter. We took it for a joyride around the city (our city) and it was night. Soon after, I realized all the lights are out. There's a fog that limited visibility out to several hundred meters only so we were flying very carefully to avoid colliding with construction cranes that's all over our city because it's a lot harder to see them at night without their blinking lights on.

The fog is glowing somehow like a light is coming from somewhere and it's in different colors. Then I noticed our helicopter keeps on slowing down like something has gotten hold of it. Then the engine power is going down as well so I configured the helicopter for unpowered landing to try to attempt a soft landing without power or crash-land it and hope we get out alive. We managed to land without any incident but first thing we noticed, there's not a single soul at the ground. The whole city looked abandoned for weeks already. It is a scary sight once you realize the magnitude of the situation.

Next dream, different day it was also night. I saw plenty of purple and orange lights in tight formation doing extreme maneuvers all over the night sky at incredible speeds. There were powerful spotlights on the ground pointing at the UFOs while fighter jets are chasing them and firing all they got at them, guns and missiles with zero success. Lucky for them -the air force pilots, the UFO's don't seem interested at shooting them down.

Next dream, different day, also at night, same place. Spotlights still there but only few UFOs this time and glowing in just plain yellowish white light. But there was something else. Something was casting a huge shadow against spotlights that were several miles away. There's a bit of rumbling on the ground as well. I can feel whatever it is seems to be emerging from the ground and there's a sensation of terror and a heaviness in the air. I woke up shortly after in the real world, still dark. I looked outside the window towards city and still feel the same dread and heaviness in the air. It's like something has changed out there and it's huge and it's coming for us all.