Nov 1, 2007
✟7,630.00
Faith
Christian
well, this is my second post here, but right now, i am going through some difficult things. Today, i did something on the computer i am not to proud of, and i feel like i betrayed the lord. I just need some prayers for my soul, and that the lord will forgive me for breaking a promise. I also just need some peace. I prayed today already for this, but i think more people should know. I always tend to keep these things inside me. Thanks alot and Godbless.

Reactions: hypostatic

Toobcherished

Nov 8, 2006
✟7,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am also praying for you . The one thing I learned from the Lord recently is that we have to learn to forgive ourselves and well as asking the Lord for forgivenes. Ask and you shall receive!

I will pray for the Lord to make you strong and to help you with what ever problem you lay at his feet.

Upvote 0

kittiespurrr

Oct 28, 2007
✟8,293.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
prayinghands.jpg

If we confess our sins unto HIM, he is faithful and just to forgive of us of our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
well, this is my second post here, but right now, i am going through some difficult things. Today, i did something on the computer i am not to proud of, and i feel like i betrayed the lord. I just need some prayers for my soul, and that the lord will forgive me for breaking a promise. I also just need some peace. I prayed today already for this, but i think more people should know. I always tend to keep these things inside me. Thanks alot and Godbless.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: Help him seek You with all his heart, mind and soul. Help him to be blessed, happy, and content with himself and his life. Lead and guide him in wisdom, understanding and discernment. Amen.

Lord, have mercy and forgive us our sins. Help us to not sin again. Help us to be accepting of ourselves and not to hold ourselves in contempt. Amen.
:bow: :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, please strengthen him to withstand temptation. Help him to feel your forgiveness but let the sting of sin remind him to avoid this in the future. Bless him and give him peace and joy. Bring good Christian friends into his life to keep him busy and away from temptation. Draw him close to You and help him spend more time reading Your Holy Word. Keep him pure in mind, body and spirit. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums