✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Житійні описи та повчання архімандрита Лаврентія Чернігівського

Can't find this book anywhere at all. It likely only exists in some obscure library in a monastery or seminary somewhere in Ukraine or Russia. I'm doing research to confirm or otherwise deny the validity of certain end times prophecies which are liberally on the web, without regard for whether or not a certain saint actually spoke the alleged prophecies. Patriarch Kirill has used these so-called prophecies to gain support for the war in Ukraine. There is supposed to be an original published book, a reprint of the original, and another "edited" version that was published by one "Cherubim Degtyar", who reportedly pretended to be an Orthodox clergyman but was an imposter with mental health issues and attributed statements to Saint Lawrence of Chernigov which he never said. I currently have a strong desire to determine what prophetic sayings can be rightly attributed to St. Lawrence and which are likely fraudulent. I'd appreciate any suggestions that might help, though I honestly don't expect I'll find it. Thanks.

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟753,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Maybe this website may have some info?

Reactions: truefiction1
Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Maybe this website may have some info?

I did find some help there. Still working on it. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums