Jan 12, 2005
✟456.00
Faith
Christian
richardo said:
Lost Ark of the Covenant is about to be discovered

Check out at dot info lastdaysmystery

Richard Perry
Would you like to have the ark discovered?

Why? Why do you want the ark? Do you want the ark, or what's in the ark? We've got what's in the ark. :D Though it would dispel some doubts, I'm sure.
God bless.

Upvote 0

Dave Taylor

Sep 22, 2004
Franklin, TN
✟17,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It's not lost; I have already found it....I found it back in the 70s; when I noticed it here....

"And opened was the sanctuary of God in the heaven, and there was seen the ark of His covenant in His sanctuary, and there did come lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and great hail." Revelation 11:19 YLT

If you are looking for it on the Earth; you are in the wrong realm....Look for Jesus instead; that's where the prize is anyway!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Quote from 2 Maccabees 2.

It was also in the writing that the prophet, having received an oracle, ordered that the tent and the ark should follow with him, and that he went out to the mountain where Moses had gone up and had seen the inheritance of God.
[5] And Jeremiah came and found a cave, and he brought there the tent and the ark and the altar of incense, and he sealed up the entrance.
[6] Some of those who followed him came up to mark the way, but could not find it.
[7] When Jeremiah learned of it, he rebuked them and declared: "The place shall be unknown until God gathers his people together again and shows his mercy.

And what mountain did Moses see the inheritance?...........

De 32:49 - Show Context "Go up this mountain of the Abarim, Mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, across from Jericho; view the land of Canaan, which I give to the children of Israel as a possession;

De 34:1 - Show Context Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. And the Lord showed him all the land of Gilead as far as Dan,

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-Frank- said:
Would you like to have the ark discovered?

Why? Why do you want the ark? Do you want the ark, or what's in the ark? We've got what's in the ark. :D Though it would dispel some doubts, I'm sure.
God bless.
It still wouldn't dispel the doubts. People would say that it is a fake. I believe that the Shroud of Turin is real, but not according to the naysayers, so back in the closet it went. Supposedly the ark ( the boat) was found years ago on Mt. Ararat, and there it still sits with no mention of it. It is all the same. Anything to do with God will be dispelled by the world and scientists. The One who was in the ark came in the flesh, and look what they did to Him. Amen on the, "we've got what's in the ark :thumbsup: .

Upvote 0

Highland Watchman

Keeping watch from my ebony tower
Sep 24, 2004
Canada
Visit site
✟9,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
LOL!!!! Sorry guys, this is just WAY too funny for me to hold back! What happens come August 14 and the Ark is not found? Will it be yet another time when our faithful "prophecy experts" and "prophets" of our day are proven wrong yet again?

I usually do not like scoffing or mocking, but there are many things said today that it is almost irresistable to at least rebuff what is being said and call the people back to sanity and the truth, especially given the VERY sobering instructions given in Deuteronomy telling us what to do when we come across false prophets...

If the Ark of the Covenant is found on August 14, 2005, then I will consider myself silenced. But even if it is found where they think it will be found, why do we need this artifact to come before the LORD? Do we not already have the Scriptures that were placed into the Ark, as well as the testimony of the other items found within? I can believe that the Ark (the boat) is on Mount Ararat, and the finding of it will aide in the championing of the Gospel and the truth, as well as the discovery of the actual Mount Sinai (which is really in Saudi Arabia, not the Egyptian Sinai Peninsula) and the location where the Israelites crossed the Red Sea. These would give archeological clues that would give further evidence of the truth of Scripture and completely blow the Liberal arguments (namely that the Old Testament is not accurate at all, but just "myths" or "children's stories") out of the water. To those finds and arguments, I would give MUCH more support, especially if the statement was "we found evidence of..." or even "we found..." But "we are going to find"? Sounds a little fishy to me.

And the last mention of the Ark of the Covenant that we have in Scripture is when Solomon moved it into the temple. Beyond that, we have no ways of knowing that any "ark" that is found is the actual Ark of the Covenant... especially since there are so many divergent stories as to where the Ark actually ended up. Is it in a cave? Is it in the catacombs under Jerusalem? Is it in Ethiopia? Is it in Egypt? Is it in Babylon, taken away by Nebuchadrezzar? Or has it already been found and is hidden away in some vault somewhere? Truth is, I don't know. But I would still be wary and use discernment as much as possible here.

Upvote 0
S

ShaggyFlasko

Highland Watchman said:
especially since there are so many divergent stories as to where the Ark actually ended up. Is it in a cave? Is it in the catacombs under Jerusalem? Is it in Ethiopia? Is it in Egypt? Is it in Babylon, taken away by Nebuchadrezzar? Or has it already been found and is hidden away in some vault somewhere? Truth is, I don't know. But I would still be wary and use discernment as much as possible here.

Is it gone forever?

Jeremiah 3:16 - And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

christianfilmcrew

Sep 4, 2004
✟922.00
Faith
Christian
I agree, the we bear the contents of the ark within us. The box would be an archaelogical discovery, but relegated to history.

God's no longer in a box :lol: (don't try and analyse that statement, it is just a lighthearted joke)...

Anyway the thing that interests me is the real Mt Sinai. Jabal Musa, Jabal Aluz (incorrect spelling). Why do all these sites have to be in Islamic controlled countries? I want to see these locations. Unfortunately right now the area around Mt Sinai is heavily guarded.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dave Taylor said:
It's not lost; I have already found it....I found it back in the 70s; when I noticed it here....

"And opened was the sanctuary of God in the heaven, and there was seen the ark of His covenant in His sanctuary, and there did come lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and great hail." Revelation 11:19 YLT

If you are looking for it on the Earth; you are in the wrong realm....Look for Jesus instead; that's where the prize is anyway!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Ache For Heaven

Oct 23, 2004
✟359.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Can't someone get excited about the ark being discovered without all the grief.

We all know that we have Jesus and the ark is no longer needed for us, but wouldn't it be cool if it is found just for cool's sake?

Dang! some of you need to take a chill pill. The discovery would still be amazing. I am not going to worship the thing!!

Reactions: BarbB
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.