• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Loss of faith, depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave: :hug: Grengor... God bless you.
icon12.gif
... i went through and read all of your posts. (there is some good responses too)... i had a moment with just my Lord and me about what to say. God bless you. God is your loving Father, artistic Creator, and merciful Savior. He will deal with you as only a perfect Father's love can. He takes pleasure in you, as you are a masterpiece. and He will save you, even from your own hand, and will build you up to security.
:hug:
when we forget to do the little things that our spirit needs, and choose to do things that corrupt our peace, the ways of the world get our thinking confused. we all do this. sometimes on purpose, sometimes not realizing it. we all have spiritual needs. when we focus on those needs and try to balance our lives in the words of God, it re-news and heald our thinking. God is found when we push all of the wrong things out of the way. ofcourse He was there all along; but our thinkinking kept us from seeing Him.

a good place to start is to pray, and read the word of God. then start placing things on your path that produce the fruits of the holy spirit.
icon12.gif

i am praying for blessings over you
icon12.gif
love dee

Upvote 0

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
ILoveYeshua said:
The thing is, it is your refusal to admit that you are proud that is the most evidence of your pride, for everyone is "proud". By admitting it, and asking God to change you, you will help to restore your relationship with Him.
Ouch.

The best way to help a hurting person aint to kick em in the guts with a hot poker. :D

Grengor, do you have an older member of the family, or someone from church you could talk to? I would suggest talking to someone you trust, or as Invisible Trouses suggested maybe your highschool councilor?

Iif you'd like to PM me, I'd be happy to listen and chat with you dude. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.