Nov 28, 2009
✟7,646.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everyone. I am hoping to move to this small town in Washington State. Because of a issue , I'm losing hope on moving there. Just keep me in prayer that God shows me what he wants me to do. I don't want to live in the city anymore and it seems like it is becoming impossible to move to this town. It's because of this issue that I am having. Please pray

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

tiggerherm

I will be praying for you. I pray for His guidance. Please keep your eyes and thoughts with Him for the answer. I had this problem many years ago and sent resumes to places in that city and made it a point to make the best resume I could along with a sweet and humble covered letter telling how much I wanted to be there. Then I prayed and turned it over to Him. He will provide the answer. Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:preach:Loving Lord, You know this brothers intention to want to move out of the city and to Washington State. You know what is holding him back. Please God, help him to deal with this situation and bring hope and light back into this dream and restore his hope.

Please help him deal honestly and effectively with his birth mom who is being trying at this time. Help him to have the space he needs and give him the comfort and strength to deal with this other "stressor" in his life at this time.

Loving Jesus, help this man and give him courage and a renewed strength to seek his hopes and dreams. Jesus, send Your love and angels ahead of him. Amen.

:groupray::crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 28, 2009
✟7,646.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praise God!!! Both of my prayer requests have been answered. I decided to eventually move to another location in the same city that I live in now. Also my birth mom and I are getting along a lot better. Once again thanks for your prayers and God bless you all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0